OUR range of high quality boiler steel plate can be found in numerous worldwide industries. It is used primarily in the fabrication of boilers in industries such as shipbuilding, petrochemical and manufacturing.
Our boiler plates come in a variety of grades and thickness and are produced to a very high quality, designed to withstand the internal pressure in boilers and valves. Boiler steel plate is very popular due to its diversity of use and longevity.
HEUBACH offers an extensive range of boiler plates with the following benefits...
- major stockholding
- global shipping
- variety of plate widths
- extensive range of thicknesses
- quick turnaround
- accurate 'in-house' cutting and profiling service
- high quality steel from major European steel mills
For further information about our grades of boiler plates please refer to the specifications below...
Pressure Vessel Plates
Modern industry must meet increasing demands in terms of reliability and efficiency while often dealing with more challenging raw materials and more complex production processes. These factors create new demands on production equipment, in particular the pressure vessels used for instance in the chemical and oil & gas industries.
Boiler & Pressure Vessel Steels are supplied as follows :
- In standard & non standard sizes
- Thickness tolerance to EN 10029 Class C
- Fully weldable
- All material fully certified to EN 10204 3.1b or 3.1c as required
- Multi grade certification
- NACE hardness to MR 0175
- Additional testing services (NAMAS approved test houses)
- HIC to NACE Specifications
- Simulated PWHT testing available
- Through thickness tensile testing
- Impact testing
- A full cutting and profiling service is available
We stock and supply a wide range of pressure vessel steel plate grades for working environments where safe operating pressure is critical.
Our pressure vessel steel is of Western European origin which is the steel of choice for the world's boiler & pressure vessel fabricators.
Heubach have a global reputation for the supply of high quality pressure vessel steel to these fabricators and many of them are suppliers to some of the worlds largest gas, oil and petrochemical companies.
ASTM SA 515 GR. 60
ASTM SA 515 GR. 70
ASTM SA 515 GR. 60/70 DUAL
ASTM SA 516 GR. 60
ASTM SA 516 GR. 70
ASTM SA 516 GR. 60/70 DUAL
IS 2002 GR. I
IS 2002 GR. II
IS 2002 GR. III
ASTM SA 537 CL 1
Available from stock all steel plate can be cut to size and shape according to your fabrication and design requirements and all work is governed by our independently accredited and regularly audited quality systems to ISO 9001:2008
Our plates are sourced from the highest quality steel manufacturers in the world and, like all our suppliers, these manufacturers have been vetted and assessed by our procurement team. This not only means that the quality of our stock is assured but also that our extensive supply partnerships offer the opportunity for us to supply non-stock items or non-standard sizes directly from the steel mill to our customers. Using this form of supply it is often possible to deliver much faster than “standard” mill lead times.
Boiler Plate Steel Stock Size Range
Thickness: From 6 mm to 200 mm
Width: 1250 mm , 2,000 mm, 2,500 mm,
Length: Up to 12,500 mm
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer), Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Metric Ton
- Port of Dispatch: MUMBAI
- Production Capacity: 96000
- Delivery Time: 2 WEEKS
- Packaging Details: STANDARD