These are derived from cereal protein source vegetable SOYA. It is Bio-organic nutritional product which is mainly required by plants for rapid growth and higher yields. The main feature of this product is that it stimulates hormonal activities and induces synthesis resulting growth in flower and fruit formation.
These are especially required by the plants at the stage of differentiation. It enhances nutritional uptake and their utilization which in turn useful for improvements in color, size, luster and taste of fruits.
Mode of Action:
- It promotes intake of macro and micronutrients.
- Enhances enzyme activity by acting as natural stimulant
- Stimulates protein synthesis as it contains Amino Acids which are Building Blocks.
- Induces Flowering and Fruit set related hormones.
- Improves the efficiency of the pesticides and fungicides.
- Induces drought resistance by its direct action.
Due to its direct benefits its application is large
- Helps in better crop spread.
- Induces flowering and reduces flower drop.
- Reduces fruit drop.
- Improves fruit set and enhances its size, quality and color.
- Advances maturity and increases the keeping quality.
- Gives drought resistance.
- Before putting it to use we recommend to test for miscibility before first application.
- For Foliar Application: 1 Gram/ 1 Litre of Water
- Soil Aplication: Dilute it as 1:3000-4000 in water.
- It can be mixed with most nutrient solutions and pesticides
: Store in cool and dry place at ambient temperature.