H. S. Chadha & Sons, was established in 1941, in Bombay, by late Sardar Harnam Singh Chadha, as a trading firm, it was engaged in import of automobile spare parts and accessories from overseas countries such as U. K., U. S. A., Europe and Japan. After the end of world war it, H. S. Chadha & Sons went in to expansion, spreading its activities within India and opened branches in Amrawati, Akola and other cities.
The year 1956. Saw the era of imports of ...
|Year of Establishment|
|Nature of Business|
Mumbai - 400004