YR 7th Year of Membership
We offer Nidan SP Insecticide
(Caratap Hydrochloride 50% SP)
A broad-spectrum insecticide of animal origin. It has translaminar action and controls caterpillar & sucking pests in tea. Safe for environment and beneficial insects.
Target Pests: Tea Mosquito, Bug and Other Sucking Pest.
Dose: 1.5gm/lit of water.
We offer Alpha Super Insecticide.
(Alphamethrin 10% EC)
A broad-spectrum insecticide cum acaricide with contact, stomach and fumigant action. Safe for human beings, natural enemies like predators and parasites.
Target Pests: Tea Mosquito Bug, Thrips, Greenfly, Looper, Aphids etc.
Dose: 1ml/lit of water.
(Profenofos 50% EC)
A broad-spectrum insecticide used for controlling lepidopteran as well as sucking pests. It also has ovicidal activity. It is a contact and stomach poison having systemic activity.
Target Pests: Looper & other caterpillars, Thrips, Jassids, Aphids, Whitefly and Looper.
Dose: 2.5ml/lit of water.
We offer Admire Insecticide. Bayer, the world's No. 1 Company in crop protection presents the most used insecticide in the world, Admire. Admire is a systemic insecticide and works at a surprisingly low dose and still provides long term protection against all sucking insects and termites.
Admire - with Advantage of Latest Technology
- Manufactured using more than 99% pure active ingredient - No ill effects of impurities on plants, gives excellent efficacy
- The latest Fluidized Bed Granulation (FBG) technology uses super micronised active ingredient and provides uniform sized, dust free granules - this facilitates uniform spread of the active ingredient on plant surface, ensures faster absorption by plants and long lasting efficacy
- Acudose - Just a turn of the knob dispenses about 2g of ADMIRE. This avoids wrong dosing, spillage and accidental contact with skin
Admire is also available in convenient sachets of 2 grams. ADMIRE - Deadly for Sucking Insects, Stress Shield for Plants.
Chloropyridine Side Chain:
- Admire gives excellent efficacy and prolonged protection against all types of sucking insects at a dose of 30 grams per acre
- ADMIRE also gives a long lasting protection against termites at a dose of 60 grams in 200 liters of water. Spray 250 ml of spray solution per plant on stem and drench the soil around the trunk
- The unique chloropyridine side chain in the molecule of active ingredient of ADMIRE provides stress shield to the plant to fight stresses like excess heat, drought, injuries caused by pests and chemicals. Thus plants become strong from within and yield to their potential
Provide long duration activity, there by reducing the need for frequent application of pesticides. These are highly systemic in nature with Broad Spectrun activity.
- An insecticide with a strong attribute to hit HELOPELTIS at the sites of its location by its undoubtedly strong translaminar action i.e. The ability to move from the treated side of leaf to the untreated side
- Effectively controls pests that are resistant to conventional organophosphates, carbamates and synthetic pyrethroids
- It is safe for predators, soil microbes and earthworm thus ecofriendly
- Economical to use
Application & Result
- It takes about 24 hours for the kill to be observed
- Insects become sick and cease to feed further within 15 minutes of feeding of treated plant
NOTE: Gap of 7-10 days is a must between spraying & plucking.
We hold immense expertise in supplying superior quality Decis 100 Insecticide. Formulated using the finest quality chemicals, these are widely used for the protection of crops from unwanted insects, pests and diseases.
- Generic Name: Deltamethrin
- A. I. Content: 100gm/litre(100EC)
- Mode of Entry: Contact & Stomach
- Mode of Action : Nerve Poison (Axonic)
- Originally Synthesised: Rothamstead
- Initially developed in: UK Roussel Uclaf, France
- 1st Commercial Launch: 1976, France
- Launch in India: 1982
- Features & Benefits
- Effective at very low and very high temperature
- Repellent and anti-feedant effect.
- Effective in different degree of infestation.
- Longer Persistance.
- Very low vapour pressure : resists evaporation.
- Safe to all crops in all stages.
- No waiting period.
Monostar is high quality, broad spectrum insecticide from UPL. UPL has been awarded with ISO 9001 for quality & ISO 14001 for environment safety. It is a trusted, time tested & cost effective solution against insect pest problem of most of the crops.
- Monostar has Dual Action : It kills first on contact & then by entering into the plant sap to form a deadly stomach poison.
- Monostar can be used repeatedly, as its used dose not result in secondary pest infestation and resistance development.
- 0.750 -1 Itr in 200 Itr of water with power sprayer
- 0.750 -1 Itr in 400 Itr of water with hand sprayer
- 100 ml,
- 250 ml,
- 500 ml,
- 1 Ltr,
- 5 Ltr,
- 10 Ltr,
- 20 Ltr,
- 200 Ltr
(Profenophos 40% + Cypermethrin4°/0EC)
Excellent blend gives synergistic action. Strong Ovicidal, Larvicidal and Acaricidal action give control for wide range insect and mite control for long as well as crucial period. Kills Insect and Mite in both surfaces of leaves because of strong translaminar action. No flair up of secondary pest and an Ideal product for IPM. Economical to use Unique product for IRM (Integrated Resistance Management)
Nature action is contact cum stomach poison.
- 400ml in 400lt of water for high volume spray per hectare
- 400ml in 200lt of water for low volume spray per hectare.
Missile (Emamectin Benzoate 5% SG) is a low-residue, semi-synthetic insecticide with outstanding efficacy against pests of the Lepidoptera order. It is a fast-acting stomach poison and larvae die within hours of ingestion.
Missile movement in the leaf is through its unique translaminar action, penetrating leaf tissue and making a reservoir within the treated leaf. This reservoir of Missile provides excellent residual control for longer periods, against a variety of pests.
A key benefit of Missile is that it is not washed away if it rains up to four hours after application.
Missile is ovilarvicidal (does not kill the eggs but kills the larvae which hatch from eggs). It is environment friendly and safe to mammals and beneficial insects.
Dosage: 50-60 gm in 200 lit of water.
Target Pests: Tea Looper and Red Slug.
Extra Super (Thiamethoxam 25% WG)
A broad-spectrum systemic insecticide having quick contact and stomach activity. Due to translaminar action, Extra Super kills hidden insects. Safe for non-target insects.
Target Pests: Tea Mosquito Bug and other sucking insect pests. Dose : 0.4gm/lit of water.
We offer Plant Nice Insecticides. High systemic and translaminar action ensure effective control of sucking insect. Novel mechanism of action on the insect central nervous system acting as an antagonistic of Acetylcholine. Low risk of cross resistance to other conventional insecticide due to novel mode of action. The 20 SP formulation is very safe mammals and natural enemies of crop pest and does not ave any adverse effect on beneficially insects such as honey bee. It is new type of insecticide belong to the cyanomidine group of active ingredients.
Slayer Insecticides is an unmatched formulation of Thiamethoxam WG get totally dissolved in water. Slayer belongs to the new generation group of chemicals called Neonicotinoid derived synthetically from nicotine. Slayer acts on nervous system of insect at Nicotinic Acetylcholine. Where as phosphorylate and synthetic priesthoods act on Acetylcholinesterase.
Chlorocil Insecticides is highly effective against aphids, jassids, thrips and hairy caterpillars. Chlorocil has broad spectrum action against sucking and defoliating insect. Chlorocil is one of the most effective chemicals against Termites. Compatibility with most of the insecticide. Chlorocil has stomach contact and fumigation action.
- 2 lit in 400 lit of water for high volume spray per hectare
- 2 lit in 2001it of Water for low volume spray per hectare
We offer a wide range of Agent Plus Insecticides. The use of insecticides is believed to be one of the major factors behind the increase in agricultural productivity in the 20th century.
- New generation broad-spectrum photostable pyrethroid insecticide
- Kill insects by contact and stomach action
- Quick knockdown effect
- Control both chewing and sucking insect pest
- Transient effects on predators and parasitoids at recommended dosages
Cyklon Insecticides is made out of purest technical chloropyriphos. Combination of the both technical (Chloropyriphos & Cypermethrin) having excellent synergistic effect. Cykoln's Cypermethrin provides quick knock down effect and Chloropyriphos provides protection for a longer period. Cyklon Controls both sucking and chewing insects. Cyklon is a very cost effective product. Cyklon is a triple action insecticide having contact, stomach and fumigation effect. Cyklon performs excellently against hard to kill insect .
- 500ml in 400lt of water for high volume spray per hectare
- 500ml in 200it of Water for low volume spray per hectare
Santri is a new generation synthetic parathyroid insecticide having 5%lambdacyhalothrin. Santri is a broad spectrum, stomach and contact insecticide kills sucking and chewing insect. Santri is photo stable and provides longer duration control than popular synthetic parathyroid. No adverse effect on plant or human has been reported about Santri.
Santri can be combined with commonly common used pesticide and foliar fertilizer. Santri is very cost effective insecticide.
- 200ml in 400lt of water for high volume spray per hectare
- 200ml in 200lt of water for low volume spray per hectare