We provide a quality imbibed range of Tray Dryer is used for diverse applications such as Drying of Pigments, Food, Bakery, Electrodes, Chemical, Plastic & Powders. These are enclosed insulated chamber in which trays are placed on top of each other & heat transfer is done by circulation of hot air by electric heaters. Our range is available with blower fans to ensure proper circulation and transfer of heat.
- MOC: S.S 316, S.S 304 & Hastelloy
- Capacity: 24 trays, 48 trays & 96 trays
- Models: GMP & cGMP
Rotary Vacuum Paddle Dryer
We offer a competently designed range of Rotary Vacuum Paddle Dryer that is available in standard specification & can also be customized as per the requirements of our clients. In these wet fed is charged as batch and is subjected to meandering heating while undergoing shakeup due to the action of paddle mixing. These operations are necessarily carried out in vacuum. Solvents are recovered by condensing the vapors generated during the drying operations.
- MOC: S.S 316, S.S 304 & Hastelloy.
- Capacity: 150 lits to 10000lits
- Models: GMP/cGMP
Double Cone Rotary Vacuum Dryers
We offer a comprehensive range of Double Cone Rotary Vacuum Dryers that is widely used for vacuum drying of heat sensitive materials. The main structure of the dryer is provided with external jacket for heating, drying of powders & granules under vacuum. Heating is these are done by hot water and steam due to heat sensitive nature of material. These are provided with mechanical seal, rotary seal, solid separator cyclone, inert gas purging & heavy-duty direct drive.
- MOC: S.S 316, S.S 304, Hastelloy, rubber lining, FRP lining, teflon lining
- Capacity: 150 lits to 5000 lits
- Models: cantilever, double shaft, GMP & cGMP models
Agitated Pressure Nutsche Filter Dryer
We offer a dimensionally accurate range of Agitated Pressure Nutsche Filter Dryer that is widely used for drying, vacuum and pressure filtration. These are widely catering to the requirements of pharmaceutical & chemical engineering process equipment, railway engineering and power energy engineering industry. In these dryers inert gas atmosphere can be maintained & solvents are kept in closed system.
Our range can also be customized as per the diverse requirements of our clients.
- Very high solvent recovery
- Considerable saving in manpower
- Solvents are in closed systems, so no toxic vapors are let off in the atmosphere
- Personal safety is maintained and heat transfer surfaces can be provided to maintain filtration and drying temperature
- MOC: S.S 316, S.S 304, Hastelloy, rubber lining, FRP lining & teflon lining
- Capacity: 150 lits to 15000 lits
- Models: Gmp, cGMP, detachable & monoblock