Shuttle Block Pumps
Shuttle Block Pump ( Series SL )
Customers can buy from us Shuttle Block Pumps (Series SL) at affordable rate. These pumps are self priming in nature and work at reduced speed. This ensures lower maintenance and higher life of the pumps These pumps are reliable and can be used for transferring and unloading fuel oils and edible oils. With the help of these pumps, easy transfer from one tank to the other is possible. Our pumps are mainly used in transferring liquids which have viscosities higher than 200 cSt. Our shuttle block pumps work on the principle of pumping in which the rotary and the piston pumps are used in combination and are at right angles to each other.
- Choice of mechanical & oil seals
- Single shaft design with long sleeve-bearing support & external ball bearing
- Pumps available with built in relief valve
- Products pumped without shear, foaming, agitating, heating, emulsifying or chewing
- Front pull out designs that permit inspection of parts without disturbing pipe connection, couplings/prime mover
- Pumping elements of simple geometric form
- Pump can be supplied in partial/full heating arrangement
- Micrometer axial shaft position device permit controlled clearance between rotor face & cover
- Unique pumping principle - a combination of Rotary and Piston pump- two double acting pistons in their respective cylinders at right angles to each other.
- Parts can be manufactured locally in any part of the world by a small repair shop.
250 lpm to 970 LPM
Up to 6 bar
Up to 150ºC
1 cSt to 30,000 cSt
- High efficient
- Low maintenance
- Higher service life
- Low component cost – cost of gear, screw pumps and vane.
- Saves on power consumption
Comparison with others
- Field maintainable
- Most compact
Strainers - Simplex & Duplex
We are engaged in offering a quality range of strainers which include duplex strainers and simplex strainers. Mainly used for protecting pumps and valves, the simplex strainers remove dirt and other foreign particles from the pipeline. Flawless design and superior materials are used in these strainers. Duplex strainers are used when the flow of the liquid cannot be stopped. We offer our products with safe packaging. Both our simplex and duplex strainers are resistant to corrosion. We use the latest technology in engineering these strainers. They are highly efficient and durable thereby increasing their service life.