About Indus Health Plus Pvt. Ltd.
The strength at Indus Health Plus is the fact that it has reached out to ‘more than 2.50 lakh’ clients. As an organization, Indus provides its clients with customized preventive healthcare packages and ‘loyalty cards’ which offer huge discounts on medical tests and services at the delivery partners. Indus emphasizes on detailed comprehensive tests that are normally not conducted by most centers due to its increased expenditure.
The unique aspect at Indus Health Plus is that all the medical tests under any package (that are undertaken at any of the delivery partners), are conducted in a SINGLE day followed by reports and counselling- All in ONE Day.
So, prevent early, rather than repent later!
Change lives by making quality healthcare ‘Accessible, Available and Affordable’ using the excellence of medical institutions and the passion of marketing professionals across India.
Continually improve the installed QMS to serve the customer effectively.
Mr. Amol Naikawadi (Joint Managing Director)
A strong belief, circumstances, strong leadership qualities and a relentless urge to dare to move forward with vision and action, is what defines Mr. Amol Naikawadi, Joint Managing Director, Indus Health Plus. A man of few words, he is one of the architects of Indus Health Plus. Chartered Accountancy honed his skills and he immediately plunged into the world of business, never to look back. The transition of Indus from a single service center to a multi functional organization is a testimony of his skills. Indus continues to grow under his guidance. At the helm of developments, Amol is facilitating a staggering growth rate for Indus on a year on year basis.
Mrs. Kanchan Naikawadi (Director)
One of the main pillars and the building forces at Indus, Kanchan serves as an inspiration for all women, to dream big and achieve bigger goals in life. From an incredible homemaker to a successful businesswoman, she has balanced her home and work incredibly to develop the company’s operations and expansion plans. ‘Adventure’, being her second nature, is the driving force instrumental in energizing her outlook to each fresh day full of fresh new ideas to be explored. The de facto Director of HR, Administration and Operations, her expertise and motivation has led to the increase of the Indus family to more than 2.50-lakh satisfied customers and an ever-growing family across cities.
A strong headed woman, Kanchan is blessed with the skills of multiplying money and handles this function on a daily basis. With an unending love to observe, grasp and implement, Kanchan’s belief is that ‘All work can be play and fun’.
Mr. Parnal Dekhane (Joint Managing Director)
‘A natural motivator, dynamic, soft-spoken, systematic, extremely punctual’, these are just some of the many attributes which would best describe Mr. Parnal Dekhane, Joint Managing Director, Indus Health Plus. Highly self-motivated and contagious with his motivating talks, Parnal is one of the founder members of Indus Health Plus. At Indus, Parnal is the driving force that motivates, trains and mobilizes the entire family of Indusites to perform, excel and progress. An excellent orator, his firm belief in ‘Timeliness is next to Godliness’, is reflected in his ‘ever-punctual’ manner. His vision is what has ensured Indus to be established as one of the most credible providers of preventive healthcare nationally with a highly-motivated foundation of employees.
Our Core Values
Indus is made up of different people, from different cities, communities and backgrounds. Yet it functions like a cohesive team where personal ambition and individual prosperity are as important as corporate growth and combined achievements. It prospers like a close-knit family, bound together by shared values and common goals.
- The cost of critical health care is incalculable. Besides the extremely high cost of treatment, there is the added cost of stress on finances, family, job and health.
- With rising incomes, our lifestyles are putting us more and more at risk of critical illness like heart disease, stroke etc.
- A very simple tool for prevention exists. Unfortunately, it is one that is rarely used.
- A comprehensive physical check up that includes latest technology like the cardiac CT scan.
- In a few minutes, a clear idea of blockages etc is made available to the diagnostician. Then, with expert advice, a patient can take steps to avert what could, at some point of time, have been a fatal heart attack (almost one in two heart attacks end in death before medical aid can reach).
- Almost all of us have blockages in our coronary arteries but upto different degrees. These blockages take decades to develop. It is a result of style choices. Then at an unfortunate moment we get our “sudden” heart attack.
- Because heart-attacks are one of the few illnesses that can kill on the spot, it is very vital to know and monitor the condition of your heart on a regular basis.
- The good news is that even an 80% blockage can be reduced with appropriate medication and lifestyle changes, in most cases.
- Indus has set on a mission of persuading seemingly healthy asymptomatic people to have a comprehensive check-up. The number of undetected cases that come up is quite amazing.
- Insurance pays (sometimes) for the problem after the event. Indus is proud to say we do everything in our power to prevent the event.