Ferreterro Products - Webbings And Slings
The Ratchet Lashing system is used for securing cargo while transporting, shifting or storage. It is a modern, light weight and thoroughly reliable method of securing all types of load across an entire spectrum of requirements. It offers significant advantages over any other securing system.
Ratchet Lashing is a Reusable, Cost effective tie-down using polyester webbing & Ratchet Buckle and has replaced ropes, chains and wires used for transportation.. The Ratchet Buckle provides the tensioning force. The tension is uniform and locking mechanism ensures that the tension is retained till it is unlocked.
Instructions to use:
- Working Load Limit - represents the maximum vehicle weight a Recovery Strap can safely handle and still accommodate the added stress caused by sudden jerking, tire suction, friction and angle of pull. For this reason Keeper recommends that the maximum weight of the disabled vehicle not exceed the limit shown on the strap that you are using.
- ALWAYS USE EXTREME CAUTION.Stand clear! If strap breaks or becomes disengaged, it will snap wildly.
- Not recommended for highway use.
- Do not use for lifting.
Our organization is engaged in wholesaling and dealing of a variegated line of Webbing Slings, which is manufactured using high grade polyester. The manufacturers and vendors use only quality tested & high tenacity polyester yarn to weave our range. Keeping in mind the nature of function and applications, our range is designed with utmost precision. Clients appreciate our round sling and nylon web sling for features like high performance and durability. A team of quality experts verify the product line as per the international standards for quality.
- Double ply polyester webbing sling with reinforced lifting eyes
- Color-coded according to DIN EN 1492-1
- Light weight and easy to handle
- Each sling is securely packed in plastic with CE / TUV / GS declaration of conformity
- According to machine directives 89/392/EC
To,ISS Hardware Private Limited