Water Treatment Chemicals
EDTA Acid Powder
We hold expertise in offering Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA) that is extensively used in various industries. Popularly known as EDTA or polyamino carboxylic acid, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid is available in solid form that is colorless and soluble in water. This acid is reckoned as a hexadentate ligand and chelating agent. Our acid can impound metal ions such as Ca2+ and Fe3+. These metal ions exhibit diminished reactivity while remaining in solution after being bound by EDTA. We formulate the acid at par with scientific specifications using tested raw material. Following are the other details of our range:
- EDTA is produced as several salts such as disodium EDTA and calcium disodium EDTA
- Used to dissolve scale
EDTA Tetra Sodium Powder
- Sensoric : White Fine Granules
- pH : (1% sol) 10.8-11.1
- Color, APHA; ASTM D
- 1209 : (10% Aqueous) 25 max. A.P.H.A.
- Solubility (grams/100
- gramg water) at 0°C :
- Specific Gravity (20°C/4°
- C : 0.68
- Activity : 99% Min
- Anhydrous Assay : 82.0 min (as EDTA 4 Na)
- CaCO3 : C.V. (mg/g) 217 min.
- Iron : 10 ppm max.
- Heavy Metals; USP <231> : 10 ppm Max
- Arsenic PPM : 1 ppm max
- N.T.A. Content : 0.3% max
@ 40 °C : 59.0g
@ 80 °C : 61.0g
We manufacture a diverse range of nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA). The nta provided by us are manufactured using cutting edge technology that enables their production in large quantities and with high level of precision. The NTA offered by us finds varied usage across many industries like photography, food industry, textile industry, printing industry, pharmaceutical industry and more. We have established a name of repute in exporting exceptional quality nta to the international market.
- Nitrilotriacetic Acid
- NTA Trisodium
EDTA Tetra Sodium Liquid
EDTA is extensively used initialism for the chemical compounds ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid.These water-soluble solid is widely used to dissolve scale. The usefulness of compound arises because of its role as a chelating agent, i.e. its ability to "sequester" metal ions such as Ca2+ and Fe3+. We can offer EDTA in variety of grades and compositions based upon the requirement of the clients.
HEDP 60 and 50 Solution
HEDP is used as scale and corrosion inhibition in circulating cool water system, oil field and low-pressure boilers in fields such as electric power, chemical industry, metallurgy, fertilizer, etc.. In light woven industry, HEDP is used as detergent for metal and nonmetal. In dyeing industry, HEDP is used as peroxide stabilizer and dye-fixing agent; In non-cyanide electroplating, HEDP is used as chelating agent. The dosage of 1-10mg/L is preferred as scale inhibitor, 10-50mg/L as corrosion inhibitor, and 1000-2000mg/L as detergent. Usually, HEDP is used together with polycarboxylic acid
Acetyl chloride, CH3COCl, also known as ethanoyl chloride or acyl chloride, is an acid chloride derived from acetic acid. It belongs to the class of organic compounds called acyl halides. It is a colorless liquid. Acetyl chloride does not exist in nature, because contact with water would hydrolyze it into acetic acid and hydrogen chloride. In fact, if handled in open air it gives off white smoke owing to the hydrolysis from the moisture in the air. The "smoke" is actually small droplets of hydrochloric acid formed by hydrolysis.
Our clients can avail from us scientifically formulated HEDP & Its Salts. Available in solid, crystal powder form, HEDP is ideal for using in cool, freezing atmosphere. It is widely used as cleaning agents in electronic field and as additives in chemical industry. HEDP belongs to the organophosphoric acid group and is appreciated as a good corrosion inhibitor. Further, it provides good chemical stability under high pH value. Our chemical is formulated at par with international quality guide lines and parameters. Other details of the chemical are provided below:
- It is hard to be hydrolyzed
- Under ordinary light and heat conditions it is hard to be decomposed
- Chelates with Fe, Cu, and Zn ions to form stable chelating and dissolves the oxidized materials on metals’ surfaces
- Under 250℃ temperature, it shows excellent scale and corrosion inhibition effects
- Has better Acid/alkali and chlorine oxidation tolerance than organophosphoric acids (salt)
- Form hexa-element chelating complex, with calcium ion in reaction with metal ions in water system
- Reckoned for having good antiscale and visible threshold effects
- Shows good synergistic effects, when it is built together with other water treatment chemicals