Erlenmeyer Conical Flask With Plain Neck
An Erlenmeyer flask, commonly known as a conical flask or E-flask, is a widely used type of laboratory flask which features a flat base, a conical body, and a cylindrical neck.
The Erlenmeyer flask is usually marked on the side (graduated) to indicate the approximate volume of their contents, and has a spot of white enamel where it can be labeled with a pencil.
- Manufactured from Borosilicate glass for highest resistance to chemical corrosion.
- White enamel graduation and marking spot
- Reinforced rims for extra strength and resistance to impact fracture.
Flasks Erlenmeyer's, "JSGW", Conical, Approx. graduation, Narrow mouth.
Catalog. No. 183
Volumetric flask is a piece of laboratory glassware used in analytical chemistry for the preparation of solutions. It is made of Borosilicate glass and consists of a flat bottomed bulb with a long neck, usually fitted with a stopper. The stopper is made from a chemically resistant plastic such as polypropylene or glass stopper is also given. The neck has a single ring graduation mark and a label. The label shows the nominal volume, tolerance, calibration temperature, class, relevant manufacturing standard and logo. The Amber Glass Colored Flask are also provided for handling light sensitive compounds such as silver nitrate.
We provide volumetric flasks generally in two different standards. The higher standard flasks (Class A) are made with a more accurately placed graduation mark, and have a unique serial number. Where this is not required, a lower standard (Class B) is used for qualitative or educational work. Compiles with ISO: 1042
Flask Volumetric (Measuring) "JSGW" with interchangeable stopper polypropylene or glass, accuracy as per Class 'A'Catalog. No. 62
Flasks Boiling, Flat Bottom "JSGW"
- Flat base allows use with hotplates.
- Made from Borosilicate glass for highest resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion.
Flasks Conical, "JSGW", With Interchangeable Stopper
Catalog. No. 181
|Catalog No.||Capacity||Neck Size|
Note: Above flasks are also available in Amber Color.
- For the determination of iodine.
- Flask has ground socket and cup shaped top for liquid seal.
- Stopper has extended handle which projects well above the liquid seal.
Flasks Iodine, "JSGW", with funnel shaped cup and stopper.Catalog. No. 182
- Suitable for the determination of nitrogen etc.
- Manufactured from Borosilicate glass
- Kjeldahl flasks are long neck
- Withstands high temperature
- Resistance to chemical corrosion
Flasks Kjeladhl, "JSGW", Round Bottom, long neckCatalog. No. 184
Flasks Kjeldahl, "JSGW",Round Bottom,long neck,with Socket.
Catalog. No. 170
Round-bottom flasks are types of flasks having spherical bottoms used as laboratory glassware, mostly for chemical or biochemical work (for heating purpose). Made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass. Two or three-necked flasks are common as well. Round bottom flasks come in many sizes, from 5 ml to 20 L, with the sizes usually inscribed on the glass. In pilot plants even larger flasks are encountered.
Flasks Boiling, Round Bottom, "JSGW"Catalog. No. 188
Flask Volumetric (Measuring) "JSGW" With Interchangeable Stopper, Accuracy As Per Classes B
Catalog. No. 64
* 1 ml. and 2 ml. Volumetric Flasks are of Test Tube shape.Note: Above flasks are also available in Amber Color.
Flasks Round Bottom
Flasks Round Bottom, Flat Bottom "JSGW", Short Or Medium Neck With Socket
Catalog. No. 165
|Catalog No.||Catalog No.||Capacity||Socket|
To,Jain Scientific Glass Works