Custom Upper Limbs Orthotic
- View All ▼
- Custom Upper Limb Prosthesis
Custom Lower Limb Orthosis
- View All ▼
Custom Lower Limb Prosthetic
- View All ▼
- Medical Orthosis
- Medical AFO Brace
- Artificial Limb
- Supporting Crutch
- Supporting Walker
- Exercise Board
About Jaipur Foot Rehabilitation Center
At Jaipur Foot Rehabilitation Center, we have the opportunity of working with some extraordinary people who have overcome profound physical challenge and taken charge of their lives. For us it is deeply gratifying to help them return to the life they had, the activities they need to carry out and dreams they want to fulfill. Along the way many have ceased to be patients and have become friends. Over the years advancement in technology has allowed us to create devices that fit better, perform better and look better too. New light weight plastics, sturdy carbon fiber and soft silicone liners have helped make life infinitely easier for our patients. Our commitment is to fit technology to get you back to your life. We serve patients from within India and abroad.
The clinicians, prosthetists/orthotists and physiotherapists work closely to provide each patient with the best fitting, technically advanced and cosmetically appealing aid.
- We dedicate ourselves to enhancing the quality of life of the physically challenged
- We strive to educate ourselves, our patients, healthcare professionals and the community about issues related to disability
- We challenge ourselves to develop new techniques and products
The fabrication unit is equipped with state -of-the- art equipment. The manpower includes certified P&O as well as category II & category III workers. All the technical staff is exceptionally skilled.
All our imported products are CE certified and all the Indian components are BIS approved.
Team of Experts
We at Jaipur Foot Rehabilitation Center, are committed towards the secure and better health and fitness of the people.
Our team includes:
- Rehabilitation physician
- Orthotists & prosthetists
- Hospital In-patient casting
- Home casting for elderly, bedridden patients
- Turnaround time of 24-48 hours for custom fabricated aids
- Immediate fitting of prefabricated aids
- Subsidized cost for the financially challenged
Awards & Recognition
Received the “ Dr.P.K.Sethi Best Innovation Award” at the Annual Conference of the Indian Orthopedic Association in 2010.
Received the " US-INDIA Science & Technology Endowment
Fund Award 2013 " from Dr. John P. Holdren, Director Office of the White House office of Science & Technology Policy.
Our highest priority is to provide each patient with the best possible outcome. In order to achieve this goal we take necessary time to understand each patient’s individual needs and draw upon the resources that we have available. We pride ourselves on keeping abreast with technological advancements, providing innovative products and comprehensive support to our patients as well as the medical fraternity and hospitals.
At Jaipur Foot Rehabilitation Center, the rehabilitation physician examines & evaluates the patient, prescribes the orthotic or prosthetic device, the Prosthetics, Orthotics customize and fit prosthesis for all levels of amputations and supportive or corrective devices for patients with impaired neuro muscular or skeletal systems. We offer pre and post operative rehabilitation services including patient counseling, evaluation, customized fitting in coordination with the treating surgeon and hospital.
Although the center is named Jaipur Foot Rehabilitation Center, we provide the entire range of Orthotic & Prosthetic products currently available around the world.
- Commitment to providing the best care possible
- Clinical expertise
- Advanced technology
- Carbon fiber laminated orthotics
- Myoelectric prosthesis
- In-house manufacturing
- Pre-surgical evaluation and counseling
- Post-surgical rehabilitation management
- Amputee education programs
- Support for the financially challenged
- Employment initiatives for the physically challenged
To,Jaipur Foot Rehabilitation Center