- Antipyretics & Anti Inflammatory Drugs
- View All ▼
- Anti Diabetics Drugs
- Respiratory System Drugs
- Central Nervous System Drugs
- Antimalarial Drugs
- Antacids Drugs
- Antidiarrhoeal Drugs
- Anti Allergic Drugs
- View All ▼
- Dermatology Drugs
- Multivitamins & Minerals
- Anti Bacterial Drugs
- Benzathine Penicillin
About Jash Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
The Company has strength of around 50 staff and technical personals and around 200 workers, hence successfully execute small as well as bulk order. The Company is committed to total quality management. The company has its independent plot of 2000 sq. mt. confirming to CGMP Standards having a built up area of approx. 20000 sq. ft. The Company has a fully equipped Quality Control Laboratory to facilitate Chemical, Instrumental & microbiological analysis of bulk drugs, formulations & packing materials.The quality control Laboratory is managed by highly experienced professionals approved by FDA authority.
We at Jash Pharma Pvt. Ltd., are committed to provide Quality, Purity, Safety & Efficacy of pharmaceutical product to meet the predominant standards as per the national and international regulatory requirements. Jash Pharma Pvt. Ltd. is also dedicated to deliver quality products & the business processes are designed to achieve quality results. We are also committed to maintain consistency to Quality and also provide the products at affordable rates to our customers for their utmost satisfaction. Bar Code and Hologram on each strip/pack to provide safety, precaution and instigate the fight against the spurious drugs menace.
Benefits Of Special Economic Zone (SEZ)
Incentives and Benefits from the Ministry of Commerce - Govt.of India:
- Designated duty free enclave and to be treated as foreign territory for trade operations and duties and tariffs.
- Sales to SEZ units are entitled for draw back and DEPB benefit. Even Central Sales Tax and service tax are specially exempted for SEZ units.
- SEZ units are permitted to capitalize cost of imported capital goods.
- One such facility and benefit available is that these units are allowed to undertake Job work on behalf of domestic exporters and export directly from SEZ on behalf of domestic exporters. Thus, SEZ units carry out the activities on behalf of Domestic Exporters.
- Duty free goods imported by SEZ units are to be used within 5 years. SEZ units to be positive foreign exchange earner within years cumulatively. That adds for another advantage.
- There are No standard input/output norms and regulations.
- There is also an Exemption from Industrial License Requirement, which is otherwise essential for items set aside for SSI sector.
- Job work in DTA units by SEZ unit (including jewellery unit) is allowed.
- Capital Goods imported by SEZ units are uniformly capitalized over a period of 10 years.
- SEZ Units are exempted from Customs duty on import of capital goods, raw materials, consumables supplies etc. Thus, allowing maximum freedom and benefit.
- Also, there is an exemption from Central Excise duty on procurement of capital goods, raw materials, consumables supplies from domestic market.
- In addition to above exclusions, Exemption from Customs/Excise duty on goods (all construction & office materials) for setting up and maintenance of units in Zone is also available.
- Import and export transactions are on self certification basis.
- There are no routine examinations by Customs/Excise of export and import cargo making the transactions quite easy.
- Special SEZ Act is enacted by State Government.
- Exemption from payment of stamp duty and registration fees on deeds, agreements pertaining to SuRSEZ.
- Also, SEZ units are exempted from payment of electricity duty.
- All units in this Zone are declared as public utility services.
- SEZ units can set up captive power plant.
- Relaxation in labour laws for SEZ units.
- With major commercial centers. It is very close to Mumbai - the financial capital of the country.
- (i) Part of Surat city but is outside its Municipal limits.
- (ii) It is in the centre of highly industrialized belt of Mumbai-Ahmadabad.
- (iii) It is on the Mumbai-Ahmadabad railway line next to Sachin railway station and near to Mumbai-Ahmadabad national highway.
- All infrastructural facilities like roads, sewage water drainage, water supply lines, electricity, street lights etc... are in place.
- The Zone has access to the abundant, trained, peace loving and productive labour force of south Gujarat.
- SuRSEZ also offers additional advantage of fully developed residential colony consisting of shopping complex, restaurant and English medium public school.
- This Zone also has Inland container depot, which is in operation with latest material handling equipments.
- There is a provision of setting up of offshore Banking unit (OBU) in SEZ. This will enable units to access the international capital market at attractive rates.
- Write off of unrealize
To,Jash Pharma Pvt. Ltd.