Expansion & Contraction Joint
PVC Water Stop Seal
Play a critical role in the integrity of concrete structures. They provide a fluid tight diaphragm when embedded in and running through concrete joints.
PVC Waterstop seal by Jaypee Profile greatly expands the scope of conventional waterstop by offering unmatched resistance to broad spectrum of ozone, oxygen, alkalies & aqueous borne chemicals. We are known worldwide for our high quality waterstops from high grade PVC resin extrusions that are plasticised and stablised to offer long life.
Structure That Require Water Stop:
- Storage Tanks.
- Retaining Walls.
- Swimming Pools.
- Water & Waste Water Treatment Plants.
- Subways, Tunnels & Culverts.
- Dams, Canals & Water Reservoirs.
- Foundation, Basements, Underground Parkings.
- Pumping Stations, Underground Chambers.
- Drainage and Sewerage Concrete structures (Sewerage Treatment Plants).
Technical Specification PVC Water Stop Seal:
|Tensile Strength||Mpa||13.8 Min.|
|Elongation at Break||%||285 Min.|
|Water Absorption||%||00.6 Max.|
|Cold Resistance (at – 25C)||Visual||No Crack|
|Tensile Strength||Mpa||10.3 Min.|
|Elongation at Break||%||280 Min.|
|Stability in effect of Alkalies test.|
|Weight increase at 7 days||%||0.25 Max.|
|Weight decrease at 7 days||%||0.10 Max.|
|Change in hardness at 7 days||Shore-A||+-5|
|Weight increase at 28 days||%||0.40 Max.|
|Weight decrease at 28 days||%||0.30 Max|
PVC Water Bar
PVC Seal is suitable for all construction joints subject to hydrostatic pressure on one or both sides. It provides simple but efficient water proofing of construction joints.
Scope: PVC Seal is used for sealing of joints in Undergroundprecast elements, Tunnels, vertical, construction joints and concrete steel joints. The water retention property of Hydrophilic Rubber Seal increases its volume by three times and thereby stops penetration of water.
This standard lays down the types and specification for rubber seals used for all types of hydraulic gates.
Materials: The basic polymer shall be natural rubber, or a co-polymer of butadiene and styrene, or a blend of both and the compound shall contain not less than 70 percent, by volume, of the basic polymer and the remainder shall consist of reinforcing carbon black, zinc oxide, accelerators, antioxidants, vulcanizing agents and plasticizers.
|Shore A durometer hardness||65+-5|
|Elongation at break, percent, Min||450|
|Tensile strength, N/mm2, Min||14.5|
|Mass of water absorbed in 7 days, percent, Max||10|
|Tensile strength after accelerated aging test of h in oxygen at 70+-1C and 2.1+-0.1 N/mm2 Pressure||shall not be less than 80 percent of 48 the strength before aging|
|Low temperature brittleness||Non brittle after 3 min – 40 C|
Low density polyethylene sheet are extensively used for protection of liquid contamination, agriculture, industry, infrastructural projects. LDPE film acts as a perfect line to prevent foreign material entering ground water sources as well as prevent seepage loss in water conservation projects. The conveyance of irrigation water in canal system often give way to water seepage and ultimately lead to loss of irrigation water.
- Agricultural purpose.
- Lining of canal, reservoir, ponds.
- Lining of Industrial Effluent plant.
- Packaging, Wrapping.
- Water proofing for terrace garden.
- For protection of food grains, fertilizers, cotton, chemicals, cement, constructions and power plant.
- Concrete road & bridge.
- Steel plant.
Properties of LDPE:
- Our LDPE film has excellent mechanical properties.
- Saves water seepage up to 60% of total quantity of water available.
- It has a very low moisture/vapor transmission rate.
- Very good resistance against chemical and unaffected by bacterial or fungus growth.
- LDPE films have a very good resistance against ozone, oxidation, Weather & water because polyethylene has a long chain of hydrocarbon which gives above properties.
|Tensile Strength||Kgf/cm2||140 Min.|
|Elongation at Break||%||200Min.|
|Dart Impact Load||GF||120 Min.|
|Carbon Black content||%||2.5 -.5|
|Carbon Black dispersion||Dispersion analyzer||No Crack|
|Density||Gm/cc||.922 - .937|
|Tear Resistance||N/mm2||9.5 Min|
NCT & NCL
PVC NCL (Non Crackable Longitudinal) & NCT (Non Crackable Transversal).
PVC Water stop, longitudinal and transverse (expansion / contraction) joints are manufactured from specially formulated PVC Compound to resist broad spectrum of ozone, oxygen, alkalis and other aqueous born chemicals and to meet diverse nature of concrete lining for long term satisfactory performance when embedded in to concrete structure.
- NCL: To be used in canal lining as contraction joint when concrete is in plastic condition.
- NCT: To be used in canal lining as expansion joint when concrete is in plastic condition.
- N.C.L. / N.C.T : 100 MT / ROLL
|Tensile Strength||120 KG/CM2|
|Hardness||70-75 - 'A'|