Manufacturer & Exporter of Pyrolysis Plant & Pyrolysis Plants. Our product range also comprises of Non Woven Fabric Related Machinery, Computerized Embroidery Machine Series and High Speed Embroidery Machine Series.
| || |
Pyrolysis involves heating waste tyres /plastic without oxygen to break them down to char or carbon black, oil, and gas.
Plants operate within a temperature range of 250° - 500°C.At temperatures above approximately 150°C tires release increasing amounts of liquid oil products and gases. Above 400°C, depending on the process employed, the yield of oil and solid tire-derived char may decrease relative to gas production. A typical commercial operation is described below.
Features of the plant:
- Tires delivered to a site are weighed. Tires are introduced to systems whole or else halved, chopped, or shredded.
- The feedstock is typically dried and preheated, using tire-derived gas.
- Temperature and residence time in the reactor are two key pyrolysis reactor design criteria.
- In the gasification stage, tire-derived oil, is condensed and cooled. Light and heavy oil fractions may be handled separate. A separator removes any remaining water vapor. The product is filtered.
- Solid tire-derived char is cooled, typically using a water-cooled stage. The product may be sized and screened to
- remove fiber. A magnetic separation stage captures magnetic materials remaining in the char. washing the char and
- further size reducing it produces the carbon black product.
- Tire-derived gas maintains operating pressure in the system and provides heat to the system. Vented gases pass through a pollution control train, which may include a gas flare.
- Gas can further treated for power generation. It is passes through venturi scrubber to remove particulate matter from gas and then it is passes through water cooled condenser which can help to bring down the temperature of tire-derived gas and cracking of tar from it. Further it is passes through various filters containing wood waste and saw dust waste to remove moisture from gas and finally cleaned through fabric filter. Resultant Gas is clean and can directly feed to Gas Driven Generating Set.
- 100% waste tyre recycling is achieved (No churn left after the process)
- No chemical ingredients are used in process (environment friendly)
- During and after the process there is no soil, water or air pollution.
- Creates economically valuable products out of waste.
- The most cost-effective waste tyre recycling technology ln the world.
- Raw material (wastage tyre) is cheap and easy to procure.
- Each recycled ton of tyres preserves 10 tons of CO2 that is a major green house gas.
- It is a 100 % pollution free process, thus making eco-friendly Environment.
- The process can be applied to all rubber based materials.
- The system creates an a lterna t e source of energy to replace petroleum Products and natura l gas.
- System gives the opportunity to governments and local administrations to deal with the wastage tyre problem to a great extent.
- The process of Pyrolysis has duration of 4 to 12 hours, depending on the quantity and size of tyre (car tyre, truck tyre, etc.). During the process different vacuum values are applied in pre-determined temperatures and in different phases. Different gases are obtained and the condensed gas is stored as a fuel oil in tanks.