YR 12th Year of Membership Click to view Company Video
Non Woven Fabric Related Machinery
- View All ▼
Computerized Embroidery Machine Series
Rhinestone Fixing Machine
Environmental Protection Equipment
High Speed Embroidery Machine Series
Sequins Computerized Embroidery Machine Series
Chenille Computerized Embroidery Machine Series
Ultrasonic Welding Machine
Computerized Single Needle Quilting Machine
Computerized Embroidery Machines
- View All ▼
- View All ▼
Laser Embroidery Machines
PP Spun Bonded Non Woven Fabric Making Machinery
Non Woven Auto Bag Making Machine Series
- View All ▼
Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant Spare Parts
Screen Printing & Dyeing Equipment
- View All ▼
Screen Printing & Dyeing Equipment
Rotary Screens End-Springs
Rotary Screen Printing Tables
Magnetic Squeegee System
Rotary Screen 'Print Carriage'
Comprising of a robustly fabricated Print Carriage Frame, ready prepared for mounting onto the Print Table and retaining the following:-
- Rotary Screen Tensioning Units, consisting of a pair of Chromed Steel constructed 'Support Bases', with each Base suitably machined for supporting
- the Screen Retainer Bridges, being withheld by a pair of robust Tension Bars, complete with mechanisms for controlling the Screen Height, Longitudinal and Lateral Micro-Set movements.
Service side Screen Retainer Bridge being adjustable, fitted with a Quick-release Clamping System to accommodate the Varying Screen lengths, complete with Pneumatic controlled Screen Tensioning and Screen Lift mechanism.
Operator side Screen Retainer Bridge, equipped with Screen Drive engaging system, complete with remote auxiliary Operator control panel for controlling the Electrical and Pneumatic parameters of the Machine.
Electro-Magnetic Beam, fitted with a series of Magnetic Coils and enclosed in a heavy duty Aluminum housing, Coils being fed with Rectified Supply from a Transformer having 5 steps Control.
Rotary Screen Printing Table:
Comprising of a suitably fabricated steel Base-frame structure retaining the following:-
- A Multi-Ply Printing Blanket, complete with Tensioning Beams and Blanket Support Rails.
- Printing Head/Carriage Guide Runner Rails arrangement
- Printing Head/Carriage Variable Speed Drive system.
- Stainless Steel Splash-Guards.
- Guttering arrangement to Drains for Washing-off purpose.
- Adjustable Rotary Screen Tensioning Unit, retaining a Quick Release Clamping System to accommodate the varying Screen Lengths
- The Screen Repeat Alignment Gearing, consisting of a Motorized Gear-Rack system for Centering the Repeats of the Rotary Screens.
- Control Panel, housing all related Electrical Controls, together with Operator remote auxiliary Control Pulpit, suitably mounted on the Printing Head for accessibility.
Flat Screen Printing Tables
Rubber Squeegee System :
Comprising of a Galvanized robust Steel fabricated Framework, supported on a series of Locating Carrier Wheels, and retaining the following:
- A hinged Screen Holding Frame, suitably prepared with adapters for the Asian and European Type Flat Screen Setting/Locking systems,
- Pneumatic operated Screen Lifting mechanism,
- A Motorized Variable Speed Squeegee Drive system, complete with adjustable Travel Limiters, PLC Controlled for Multi-Stroke and Flood-Stoke Colour Application.
- Sprung loaded Squeegee Retainers complete with calibrated settings for controlling the Colour Application by the Squeegee system.
- A Motorized Variable Speed Print Carriage Drive system, PLC Controlled for Auto-engaging of the Print Carriage to the Repeat Settings, complete with related Electronic system for controlling the Print Carriage Auto / Alternate / Manual Travel Mode.
- A Fabric Roll Support/Spreading attachment, useful for the Operator to apply the Fabric onto Print Table Surface
The Electrical and Pneumatic Control Cabinet suitably connected to Printing Head Frame unit, housing all related Operational Switch-gear, together with Operator Control panel, all ready prepared for incoming Supply.
Comprising of a Galvanized Steel Base-frame Structure, retaining a Reinforced Marine Plywood Table Surface, and covered with 2 layers of Polyester Under-Felt (for ~Soft~ Print Table System) and a Polyester/PVC coated Print Blanket, inclusive of necessary Print Carriage Runner Rails, a series of adjustable Repeat Blocks for Auto-engaging of the Print Carriage to the required Repeat settings, and Drainage side Channels. The Printing Table being equipped with a 3 Phase Electrical Supply Conductor Rail System, and a Retractable ~Drum~ Type Pneumatic Air Supply System for Operational Services to the Print Carriage and other related Optional Extra Accessories.
Table Heating System
An Electrical Heated Under-blanket System is offered as Optional Extra, for maintaining the Print Table Surface heated up to 65 Deg Cent., comprising of a special Wire Mesh for enclosing between the 2 Layers of Under-felt, complete with Auto-Transformer for Setting the desired Temperature.
Manual Printing Tables
For Garments "Piece" Printing Application
The “Manual” Type Printing Tables, comprise of the following:-
- A Galvanized Steel Base-frame structure retaining Leg height adjusters and Floor Steel containments for ensuring Linear Expansion of the Table Structure.
- A reinforced Laminated Chip Board Table Surface, covered with 2 layers of 4 mm. thick Polyester Under-Felt.
- Table Print Surface comprising of a ~Contex~ PVC coated Single Ply Polyester Print Blanket.
- Printing Table, equipped with Printing Screens Locating/Support Rails inclusive of relative Repeat Blocks and Drainage side channels,
Electrical Heated Under-blanket System
With the increase in the demand for Garments to be Printed with Plastisols and Rubber Print Pastes, an Electrical Heated Underblanket System is offered as Optional Extra for maintaining the Print Table Surface heated up to 65 Deg Cent., comprising of a special Wire Mesh for enclosing between the 2 Layers of Under-felt, complete with Auto-Transformer for Setting the desired Temperature.
The advantages of using the K+Z Printing Tables are due to the following :
- Higher Print Definition obtainable from the K+Z (Soft Surface) Printing Tables.
- Production reliability as opposed to the Pallet Printers.
- The ability to use Heated Under-blanket facility and Infra-red Heated Traveling Carriages for Drying the Printed Fabrics.
- Average Production from a K+Z 40 Mts Long Manual Type Printing Table are as follows:
- Single (1) Colour : 1,300 Cut Pieces/Hour
- Two (2) Colours : 950 Cut Pieces/Hour
- Three (3) Colours : 600 Cut Pieces/Hour
- Four (4) Colours : 350 Cut Pieces/Hour
Infra-Red Heated Traveling Carriage
For the Continuous Auto-Drying of Printed Fabrics on Print Tables
The Infra-red Heated Traveling Carriages, are suitably formatted for applying onto the Various Types of Print Tables, having being robustly fabricated as a Galvanized Steel Framework, supported on adjustable Runner Wheels, and Driven by AC Inverter Drive Variable Speed MotorgearedUnits.
- The Traveling Carriages Heating System, comprising of a series of Electric Infra-red Heaters being supported within Reflector Capsules, together with a
- series of Re-circulating Fans connected to Air-ducting arrangements for delivering the Heated Medium directly onto the Printed Fabric.
- Electrical Control Cabinet mounted on the Traveling Carriage Frame Unit, housing all the related Operational Switch-gear, inclusive of a Electrical Conductor Rail System being supported on the Print Table Framework by applicable brackets, and ready prepared for Incoming Electrical Supply.
Colour Sample Printing Machine
For colour matching printing results on fabrics at the preparation stage of the Colours/Dyes
The Sample Printing Machine reproduces the characteristics of the Production Machine in order to eliminate the "Down Time" wasted in correcting colour matching effects on the Fabric to be Printed.
The Colour Sample Printing Machines are manufactured in the following standard sizes:- Print Area : 50 cm. x 50 cm. 50 cm. x 70 cm. 100 cm. x 100 cm.
The Printing Machine comprises of a heavy duty fabricated Tubular Steel bench, supporting the Colour Sample Printing Unit, with the related accessories, consisting of the following:
- A ~Contex 3~, PVC Coated Polyester Print Blanket, complete with tensioning arrangement.
- A robustly fabricated Steel Frame, forming the Print Table Unit, complete with an Electro-Magnetic Squeegee Beam carried on Linear Bearings from heavy duty Guide Bars.
- Drive to Magnetic Squeegee Beam from a DC Controlled Motor-geared Unit, for a speed range of 0-14 Mts./min.
- Hand-wheels fitted to side of Print Table Unit controlling the Forward/Reverse Stroke Length ~Limit Switches
- Operator Control Station retaining the On/Off switch, a 6 position Magnet selector switch, Forward/Reverse control and the Magnet Beam Speed controls.
- One set of squeegee bars (6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 mm. Dia.)
- Electrical Control Panel housing all related Switch- gear,ready prepared to accept incoming supply:- 220/240 Volts, Single Phase, 50/60 Hz.
Type : Infra-Red Heated Modules, 100 cm. & 150 cm. Wide Conveyor 600 cm. Long - 5 Modular Infra-Red Drier Units, 30 Kw.
Drier Unit - Conveyor Base Frame
- A 100 cm., or 150 cm. Wide PTFE coated open meshed Conveyor Belt, suitable for Temperatures of up to 190c
- A robustly fabricated Steel Frame, forming the Print Table Unit, complete with an Electro-Magnetic Squeegee Beam carried on Linear Bearings from heavy duty Guide Bars.
- Conveyor Stainless Steel support frame retaining adjustable Conveyor Guides.
- A Conveyor Drive Roller, with opposed Tensioning Roller arrangement.
- Drive to Conveyor Belt, via an AC. Inverter Variable Speed Motor-gear.
- Conveyor Base-frame, having been ready prepared for accepting the ~Modular~ Infra-red Drier Units, the Exit Cooling Fan arrangement, and the Control Cabinet housing all the related Operational Switch-gear.
Infra-Red Drier/Curing Units,
- Each Modular Unit, retaining 5 - 1.2 Kw. Infra-Red Heaters supported within Reflector Capsules, with Set Temperatures accurately controlled by Electronic Instruments from the Operational Control Cabinet.
- Modular Units, suitably Insulated with a series of Detachable Exterior Panel Sections, retaining 100 mm. thick Layers of ~Rock-Wool~ insulating fiber.
- The Drier/Curing Oven Unit, equipped with a suitable Exhaust Fan System, complete with adjustable Air-ducting arrangement.
Rotary Screen Washing Machines
- Single : For Auto-Washing Of One Rotary Screen Up To 110 Cm. Repeat.
- Double : For Auto-Washing Simultaneously Of Two Rotary Screens Up To 72 Cm. Repeat, Or One Rotary Screen Up To 110 Cm. Repeat.
- The Rotary Screen Washers, are self contained units of robust Stainless steel construction.
- Once the Screen/s is/are placed onto the Machines, the washing cycle is completely automatic.
The Nylon bristled Brushes support and rotate the Screen/s whilst being internally and externally sprayed by special high pressure Fan type Water Jets.
- A Screen thrusting arrangement connected to the Base section of the Wash Tank enacts a reciprocating scrubbing action of the Soft Nylon Brushes onto the Screen/s.
- A "Soft Start" Brush Drive system ensures delicate handling of the Screen/s motion.
- A Water Spray system comprising of 4 Spray Tubes retaining special Fan type Water Jets, complete with a high pressure Water Pump, all pre-piped ready for Mains connection.
- The Water Spray system includes an Electric Solenoid Valve arrangement, for isolating Sprays when washing individual Screens.
- The Wash Tank, being supported on a stainless steel cabinet, retaining a Motor-geared unit for the Brush Drive, complete with necessary chain wheels and chain tensioning arrangement.
- Electrical control panel housing process timers, and all other related Electrical switch-gear, all pre-wired, ready for incoming supply.
Fabric / Carpet Suction Units
For the effective removal of Lint and Dust Particles in an in-line Operation, applicable to Printing, Dyeing and other Finishing operations.
Single Side Suction Units
Comprising of a rigidly Fabricated enclosed Vacuum/Suction Chamber, retaining a purposely designed 200 mm. Wide sectionalized Suction Grid Surface, with adjustable ~Blanking~ arrangement to suit the varying Fabric Widths, being complete with a High Flow Suction Fan for creating the required Vacuum/Suction Force for the removal of the Lint and Dust Particles from Fabrics being processed at High Speeds The Fabric Suction Units, having been fabricated from heavy duty Galvanized Steel, with the Vacuum/Suction Chamber Upper-side, retaining a reinforced support arrangement for the connection of the Suction Fan Units.
Suction Grid, consisting of a series of Stainless Steel square Hollow Sections, diagonally retained within a purposely fabricated frame-work for minimal direct contact with the Fabric, and suitably spaced to allow the Vacuum/Suction Force to remove loose Lint and Dust from the Fabric being passed on the Suction Grid surface.
Vacuum/Suction Force, created by 5 Hp., 380 mm. Dia. Galvanized Steel Suction Fan/s, firmly attached to Vacuum/Suction Chamber, complete with related ducting arrangement for retaining the Dust/Lint collection Bags (30 cm. Dia., 150 cm. Long). Control Cabinet, housing the necessary Controls and all related Electrical Switch-gear, ready prepared for Mains In-coming supply.
Double Sided Suction Units
Comprising of a Rigidly Stayed fabricated Steel Up-right Framework, retaining a series of Fabric Guide/Support Rollers. Framework having been ready prepared for supporting 2 Opposing Faced ~Single Sided~ Suction Units, with each Suction Unit being complete with related Ducting and adjustable ~Blanking~ arrangement to suit the varying Fabric widths.
Gum / Thickener Preparation Storage And Dispensing Equipment
To Maintain Consistency in the Homogenization of Gum/Thickener Pastes and Controlling Viscosities Requirements.
Gum/Thickener Preparation Unit, comprising of a 1 Ton Capacity stainless steel Mixing Tank, with a 2 Speed (1450/2900 Rpm.) 25 Hp Mixer/Homogenizer Unit, mounted on a robust Mixer Lifting arrangement, equipped with a Time-set reciprocating Auto-lifting system for the effective High Speed preparation of the Gum/Thickener Paste.
- Pumping Station, to feed the prepared Gum/Thickener Paste from Preparation Tanks to the selected Storage Tank, comprising of a Pneumatic Actuated Double Diaphragm Pump, complete with a interchangeable Quick-release In-line Filter system.
- Storage Tanks~In-Feed~Selector Valve Station, retaining a Ball Valve arrangement for selecting required Storage Tank, Including Manifold Side Valve for Washing-Off, or Re-circulating/Filtering of the Gum/Thickener whilst Mixing.
- Gum/Thickener 2-ton capacity Storage Tanks, manufactured in heavy duty stainless steel, complete with Inspection Covers and Maximum Level sensors for auto-stopping the Pump Station when selected Storage Tank is Full.
- Gum/Thickener Dispensing System, comprising of a series of Pneumatic actuated Diaphragm Pumps for Feeding the Gum/Thickener to the Dispensing Station at the Colour Preparation Mixing Point.
- Dispensing Station, comprising of a stainless steel Stand retaining a series of (Auto, or Manual) Valves, for dispensing Gum/Thickener Paste at point of requirement to avoid unnecessary Manual transportation.
- Selector Valve Station, retaining a Ball Valve arrangement for selecting required Storage Tank, Including Manifold Side Valve for Washing-Off, or Re-circulating/Filtering of the Gum/Thickener whilst Mixing.
- Operator Control Panel, housing all the Electrical controls and other related Switch-gear to operate Equipment ready prepared to accept Mains incoming supply.
- Operator Working Platform - complete with safety hand-rails and anti-slip stair-treads.
Colour Preparation Units
To suit the production requirements for each individual needs.
Gum/Thickener Dispensing Station, for dispensing the required Gum/Thickener Paste from the Storage Tanks , comprising of stainless steel Stands retaining a series of (Auto, or Manual) Valves with relative Pipe connection from Storage Tanks Pump Dispensing System.
High Speed Colour Homogenizer/Mixer Units, comprising of 2 Speed AC Motor (1450/2900 Rpm.), connected to Mixer Head Assembly retaining a purposely designed Mixer Blade for High Speed Homogenizing of Colour Paste.
Mixer Lifting Units, retaining a Traveling Carriage Lift Mechanism, connected via a heavy duty Chain to a Pneumatic Cylinder for Raising/Lowering Mixer Unit into the selected operating position.
- Roller Conveyor, “T” shaped Stainless Steel Unit for 2 In-line Mixers operation.
- Tub Lifting/Tilting Unit, retaining a Traveling Carriage Lift Mechanism equipped with a Colour Tubs Supporting Platform running into a Tilt Guide Track.
- Traveling Carriage connected to a Motor-Geared Drive Unit, enabling the Colour Tubs to accurately dispense the Colour Paste into the Vacuum Filtering Unit.
- Colour Vacuum Filtering Unit, comprising of a Stainless Steel Vessel, retaining a Cone section with a Filter Screen Aperture for depositing the Colour Paste from the Tub Lifting Platform.
- Vessel complete with a High Speed Vacuum Pump, interchangeable Filter Screen-mesh Elements and a heavy duty Door for access of the recipient Colour Tubs.
- Colour Tub Auto-Washing Unit, Comprising of a Stainless Steel Wash Cabinet fitted with Nylon Bristled Brushes carried from a heavy duty Back Plate separating Wash Cabinet from Control Cubicle.
- Brushes arranged to totally brush clean the internal and external of the Colour Tubs/Containers simultaneously, inclusive of Water Spray System, arranged for the internal/external spraying of the Colour Tubs.
The Steamer / Polymerizer
For the continuous fixation of all classes of Dyes on all known Fabrics, by passing the Fabric in Loop Form through Steam, or through Thermal Oil Heated Air/Steam Re-circulating system, at Atmospheric Pressure.
Operator’s inspection/viewing points, through amply sized HT ‘Unbrako’ glassware, enabling operator greater vision and thus control of the fabric whilst passing through the steam chamber.
Squeeze Mangles (Nips) :
2 Bowl Transporter/Squeeze Mangles (Nips), Each Squeeze Mangle (Nip) comprising of a pair of heavy duty rigidly stayed fabricated Steel uprights having been formatted to support the following:-
The Steamer / Polymerizer:
The Printed Fabric is guided with minimum tension through the Machine Entry system into the Steam Chamber and formed into hanging Loops of programmed length over Loop Carrier Rollers by a Loop Formation Frame.
The Loop Carrier Rollers, which are retained within a pair of endless Transport Chains, and are covered with Insulating material to prevent moisture formation and slippage of the Fabric, move the Fabric Loops through the Steam Chamber.
At every step of the endless Transport Chains movement, the Loop Rollers rotate via a Rack & Pinion system, to continually advance the Fabric on the Loop Rollers, thus ensuring the Fabric uniformity of conditioning by allowing the total Fabric to pass through all the exact same Steaming Conditions within the Steam Chamber.
The Machine Pre-set Running Speed, will automatically control the Duration Time of the Fabric passing within the Steam Chamber, which is then continuously being delivered to the Fabric Plaiter section via the Exit Roller arrangement at the rear section of the Steam Chamber.
Comprising of a "Free Standing" cubicle, housing all of the necessary Switch-gear and related Electrical Instrumentation required for Operating the Steamer/Polymerizer Unit.
The controlling parameters of the Machine having been simplified and/or automated to enable the Operator to simply Set the Controls to obtain Repeatability and constant monitoring.
Entry & Delivery Arrangements
The Standard Steamer/Polymerizers are supplied with Frontal Entry and a Rear Plaiter Delivery arrangement.
For Operational conveniences, a Combined Frontal Entry & Delivery arrangement can be supplied on request, however it is advisable to note that these Combined Frontal Entry & Delivery are more suitable for Woven Fabrics, due to increase in the Fabric tension.
Steam Ageing At Low Temperature
The Temperature and Humidity Factors on the Machine are simply achieved via a Steam Flow Input Control System, equally delivering a selected Pre-set amount of Steam to boil a selected Pre-set level of Water contained within each Panel Section forming the Steam Chamber Walls.
The use of this method, creates a controllable uniform Steam Vapour at 102o Cent., which maintains the Steam Chamber Uniformity of Temperature.
The Steam Chamber Humidity Factor, (constantly being monitored by a Humidity Metering system), is simply controlled by the Operator by minutely adjusting the amount of Water contained within the Steam Chamber Walls via the Water Level Control Unit, to suit the required Humidity Level (after which the Water Level can then be Re-set for Repeatability).
The use of this method of Boiling the Water inside the Walls of the Steam Chamber Panels, allows the Input Steam which boils the water to Condense back into water again, therefore using the Input Steam to Generate the required Humidity Level without the need for External non-purified water.
Thermotex 3 Steam Ager/Polymerizer
Type : "J Scray" Fabric Accumulator, up to 40 Mts. Capacity.
Suitable for "Small Capacity" Steam Ageing/Polymerizing Operations.
Suitable for “Small Capacity” Steam Ageing/Polymerizing Operations. The Printed Fabric is guided with minimum tension through the Machine Entry system into the Steam Chamber, cascading into the prepared “J Scray” Fabric Accumulator system, which is able to contain up to 40 Mts. of Printed Fabric The Machine Pre-Set Running Speed, will automatically control the Duration Time of the Fabric passing within the Steam Chamber.
Steam Ageing At 'Low Temperature':
- The Temperature and Humidity Factors on the “Thermotex 3” are achieved via a Steam Flow Input Control System, equally delivering aselected Pre-set
- amount of Steam to Boil a selected Pre-set level of Water contained within the Panel Section forming the Steam Chamber Walls.
The use of this Method creates a controllable uniform Steam Vapour at 102o Cent., which maintains the Steam Chamber Temperature Uniformity.
The Steam Chamber Humidity Factor, is simply controlled by the Operator by minutely adjusting the amount of Water contained within the Steam Chamber Walls to suit the required Humidity Level (after which the Water Level can then be Re-set for Repeatability).
Polymerizing At High Temperature:
Machine supplied as Optional Extra an Electrical Steam Super-heater System, complete with all necessary Valves and Electronic Switchgear arrangement to automatically control the required Set Temperatures of up to 190 Deg.
Cent.A Steam Exhaust system, suitably located at the lower section of the Steam Chamber Entry and Exit sections, automatically removes the excess Spent/Contaminated Steam.
Entry & Delivery Arrangements
The Standard “Thermotex 3” Steam Ager/Polymerizers are supplied with Frontal Entry and a Rear Plaiter Delivery arrangement.
For Operational conveniences, a Combined Frontal Entry & Delivery arrangement can be supplied on request.
Rotary Screens Acclimetizers/Polymerizing Units
Suitable for a Maximum Capacity of up to 9 Rotary Screens of 64 cm. Repeat Drier/Polymerizing Units :
- Operating Temperatures: Up to 180ºC
- Heating Medium : Electric Heat Exchangers (16KW.)
Acclimatizer Units :
- Operating Temperatures : 20o Cent. up to 40ºC
- Cooling/Heating Medium : Air Conditioning Unit, and Electric Heat Exchanger (6 Kw.)
- The Screen Acclimatizer and Polymerizing Units, retaining a Stainless Steel Internal Lining, forming the Rotary Screens Heating and/or and being totally enclosed with Rock-wool Insulating Material encased in Painted Sheet Metal forming the Cooling ChambersExterior Panels and the Access Doors.
Heating and/or Cooling Chambers, being "Fed" from Direct Driven Axial-Flow Circulating Fans connected to Louvered Air Plenum Chambers, enabling the Hot and/or Cooled Air being Re-circulated into the Plenum Chambers via the Air Conditioning Unit and/or the Electric Heat Exchangers.
Control Panel, housing necessary Switch-gear and Electronic Controls to accurately Set the Temperatures and Time Factor parameters for the Operational Sequence of the Acclimatizer and Polymerizer Unit, ready prepared for incoming Mains Supply: 380 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz.
Rotary Screens Coating Machine
For Evenly Applying the Emulsion Paste for Engraving Rotary Screens
- Comprising of a robustly fabricated Steel Up-right Frame-work, retaining a pair of Variable Speed Motorized Traveling Carriages withheld on a series of Linear Bearings running on Precision ground Guide Tracks. Each Traveling Carriage having been prepared for supporting the following:-
- A Rotary Screen Conical Retainer Traveling Carriage, equipped with interchangeable Aluminum Cone Sections for firmly retaining the Rotary Screens during the Coating application.
A Screen Coating Traveling Carriage, equipped with a purposely designed Aluminum Container for retaining the Emulsion Paste, together with interchangeable Rubber Squeegee Applicators for applying evenly the Emulsion Coating onto the Rotary Screens.
The Coating Machine is prepared for retaining Interchangeable Adapters for Coating Rotary Screens up to 1018 mm. Repeat Sizes. Machine supplied with Standard 640 mm.
Interchangeable Adapters to suit other varying Repeat Sizes to be supplied on request as
Control Panel, housing all the related Electrical Switch-gear, with all necessary Controls required to operate the said Rotary Screen Coating Machine, all ready prepared for incoming Mains Supply.
Rotary Screens Developing/Washing Machine
For the Auto-Washing of the Engraved Rotary Screens
- Comprising of a heavy duty Stainless Steel fabricated Wash Tank, retaining 2 Stainless Steel Rollers, coated with a Raised Nylon Tape.
- A Water Spray System, consisting of External and Internal Spray Tubes fitted with Fan Type Jets Sprays, complete with a high pressure Water Pump, and a Water Filtering / Re-circulating System.
The Internal Water Spray Pipe System, connected to a Pneumatic arrangement for controlling :
- The Raising/Lowering of the Screens onto the Rollers.
- A Thrusting Arrangement enabling a Perpendicular motion of the Internal Water Spray Pipe whilst Screen is rotating.
- The Wash Tank, supported by a stainless Cabinet, retaining a Motor-geared unit for the Roller Drive arrangement. Control Cabinet, housing all of the necessary Pneumatic and Electrical Controls, ready prepared for incoming Supply.
- Electrics: 380 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 HZ
- Pneumatics: 10 mm, 3 Bar Pressure.
- Water: 12 mm (½ in.) Household Pressure.
Rotary Screens End Rings Gluing Machine
A fabricated rigid Steel Framework, retaining 6 adjustable Base Frames being withheld on a series of Linear Bearings, running on precision ground Guide Rails.
The 2 "End Section" Base Frames retaining Self-Centering "Chucks", having been suitably Machined for firmly withholding the Aluminum "End Rings" in precise alignment, ready for insertion into the Rotary Screens.
Said "End Section" adjustable Base Frames, equipped with "Quick Release" Clamping System to enable the Insertion of the Aluminum "End Rings", and to accommodate the varying Rotary Screen Lengths and Repeat Sizes.
2 of the "Middle Section" Base Frames having been ready prepared for retaining Interchangeable Clamping Units which support/withhold the Rotary Screens during the insertion of the "End Rings" into the Rotary Screens.
2 other "Middle Section" Base Frames having been prepared for retaining a pair of purposely designed Electrical Heating Elements for Drying the applied Adhesive onto the Rotary Screens to retain the Aluminum "End Rings".Unit complete with Control Panel retaining the applicable Switchgear, ready prepared for Main Incoming Supply : 220/240 Volts, Single Phase.
Rotary Screen Inspection / Retouching Stand
Rotary Screens Unpacking Frame
For the safe Unpacking of Rotary Printing Screens
Comprising of a suitably fabricated Galvanized Steel Support Base Frame, retaining a Stainless Steel Semi-circular Lining for supporting and handling of the 'Multiple' Packed Rotary Screens.
The Unpacking Frame, retaining adjustable Stainless Steel hinged weighed 'Arms' for lowering onto the 'Multiple' packed Screens to maintain the Delivered Screen Packing Format and allow the safe Extraction of each individual Rotary Screen.
Rotary Screens De-Greasing Tanks
For the Preparation of the Nickel Screens ready for applying the Emulsion Paste Coating required for Engraving the Screen.
Comprising of a Rigidly Fabricated 316 Quality Stainless Steel Immersion Tank, suitably retained on a Galvanized Steel Support Base Frame to a Working Height of 80 cm, complete with Stainless Steel Ball-valve Drain arrangement for the eventual Draining of the Degreasing Chemical.
Rotary Screens Transport Clamps
Washing Range Hydra Wash Tanks
Each Wash Tank, - 15 Mts. Capacity, formatted as a reinforced enclosure 188 cm. High x 168 cm. Wide x (R./W. + 22 cm) Long, retaining a 3 in. BSP Water Drain, a 3 in. BSP Overflow/Counter-flow Pipe arrangement, and having been suitably fabricated to support the following:
- A pair of Viewing/Access Doors, retaining sealed Tempered Glass-ware.
- Upper section Rollers comprising of a series of 6 inch Diameter Rollers running in Self-aligning Ball-Bearings, retained within Stainless Steel Sealed Bearing-housings.
- Lower section Rollers comprising of a series of 6 inch Diameter Rollers running in purposely designed Composite Carbon Bearings, retained within stainless steel Bearing-housings.
- Middle section Rollers comprising of a series of 5 inch Diameter Rollers running in purposely designed Composite Carbon Bearings, retained within stainless steel Bearing-housings.
- A Auto/Manual ~Direct~ Steam Heating, and ~Indirect~ Steam “Closed Coil” Heating arrangement, complete with the related Steam Valves to control required Working Temperatures (up to 90o Cent.).
- A Pressurized re-circulated Water Spray arrangement consisting of a Series of purposely Designed Spray Pipes to form a Water Blade type Jet Spray
- A High Pressure Pump complete with necessary Ball Valves to control each Spray Pipe, including a Water Filtering system with Quick-release interchangeable Filter elements.
Squeeze Mangles (Nips) : 2 Bowl Transporter/Squeeze Mangles (Nips), Each Squeeze Mangle (Nip) comprising of a pair of heavy duty rigidly stayed fabricated Steel uprights having been formatted to support the following:-
- 2 Pneumatically operated Heavy Duty ~Direct Acting~ Pneumatic Cylinders, complete with related pneumatic controls.
- Pressure Bowl, covered with ~80 Shaw~ Nitrile Rubber, with the journals retained in self-aligning Bearings mounted in Slide Housings, prepared for Clevis Pinion connection to the Pneumatic Cylinders.
- Drive Bowl, clad in Stainless Steel, running in Self-Aligning Bearings mounted in Fixed Housings, having one journal extended for connection to Squeeze Mangle Drive Arrangement.
- A 100 mm. Diameter adjustable Bowed Expander Bar, together with a Drip Tray connecting Squeeze Mangle to Wash Tank.