Give a missed call on Toll Free
to download IndiaMART FREE Mobile App
High Rate Solid Contact Clarifier
Process: Treats raw and waste water, producing clarified water of highest quality the principle here is that if preformed flocs particles are feed back to mix with the incoming water, the microfloc particles in the raw water are captured much more rapidly and efficiently. The sludge is older and therefore more consolidated. Surface rating for these types of clarifiers are higher (3 – 4 m/h), coagulant usage less and wider range of water qualities can be tolerated.
- Clarification of surface water
- Lime soda softening
- Removal of colloidal silica
- Colour removal
- White water recycling
- Primary (physico-chemical) treatment of waste water
- Removal of heavy metals in the chemical and automobile industries
- Colloidal particles of color, turbidity and suspended solids brought together by coagulants
- Coagulated particles made heavy by flocculants
- Heavy flocs made to settle down
- Substantial concentration of previously formed flocs, recycled for ‘seeding effect’ responsible for speedy flocculation
- Uses up flow design to move water into settling zone for clarification
- Energy efficient design
- Removes suspended solids and turbidity by a physico-chemical
- Uses minimum time, space, chemicals
- Uses alum, FeSO4, FeC13, NaAlO2 for coagulation
- Uses polymer for flocculation
- Uses lime and Na2Co3 for chemical precipitation
- Intimate and prolonged contact with large quantities of previously formed flocs.
- Entire bottom used for settling and collection of dense floc precipitates
- In-built flash mixer, floculator and thickening pickets concentrate the settled sludge.
- Tangential water inlet
- Slowly moving multiblade scraper carry settled flocs into the sludge.
- Mechanisum are suspended from fixed bridge.
- Flash mixing and slow speed agitation require low retention time.
- Simple to operate
- Circulation flow can be varied to suit different loads
- Low power consumption, Rapid chemical and more complete reactions
- High sludge Consistency
- Provides greater flexibility
- 15 – 20 % reduction of chemical required
- Thorough contact with solids regardless of thorough put
- Minimum possibility of carryover
- Minimum amount of water lost by blow-off
- Minimum operator attention required
- Dense, easily settled precipitates, Simplifies maintenance, lowest effluent turbidity
- Low capital cost, space saving, compact, easy operation
- Minimizes dewatering cost of downstream equipment
Oil Skimmer And Seperator
Using SS steel belt of 0.12 MM thickness (same as Abanaki, US) this model and belt is with guarantee for workmanship. Even replacement cost is also just around Rs. 600 approx.
Belt type oil skimmers fitted on stand mechanism to lift the oil up from underground tanks of ETP and other applications and to collect the oil directory into 200 Liters. Drum kept on the earth we use imported oleophelic polyurethane high efficiency belts.
Steel Slat Belt Oil Skimmers using SS Steel Slat of thickness 2.5 mm for applications like coolant degreasing tank, machine tool, washing machine ETC capable of working at high liquid temperatures like 100 degree centigrade and in harsh chemicals.
Hydraulic trolley loaded belt type portable model with adujustable depth to make suitable for different tanks. ALL small belt type models are having builtin decanter tray arrangement to further separate oil from the collected Skimmed Oil and water/coolant ETC mixture to return back the coolant, Washing liquid ETC back to the tank only pure oil is collected.
Depth is the distance between skimmers mounting base and the lowest liquid level in the tank or it is the distance between your tank top where you are going to fit the skimmer and the lowest liquid level of the tank.
Disc Type Oil Skimmers
Disc Skimmers using steel discs of Dia 420MM (Depth 130MM) and 320MM (Depth 80MM) Model.
Split type using disc Dia 420MM (Depth 230MM) chain drive mechanism to split the Disc from motor center to shift the disc downwards to get more depth using same disc dia.
- Liquid/effluent temperature
- Tank size width length total depth
- Whether the tank is below ground Level
- Water touch distance from tank top when water effluent is minimum in the tank.
- Total tank depth from top of the tank
- Effluent flow rate in cubic metre per hour
- Oil content ppm
- Oil removal rate required in LPH (Specify as per your estimation)
- Water Touch distance from tank top when effluent is minimum in the tank
- Wall height above Ground level
- Wall Thickness
- Total Tank depth from top
Filter presses are extensively used to separate solids from liquids in a wide range of applications. The liquid solid mixture is pumped into the filter press, which is made up of a number of recessed filter plates forming chambers. The plates are supported in a fabricated steel frame and are held closed by a force exerted from a hydraulic ram mounted in the frame work at the end of the machine. Each filter plate is covered by a filter cloth that retains the solid particles, but allowing the liquid to pass through and exit through the ports in the filter plate.
- Chemicals: Basic, Organic and Inorganic chemicals.
- Pharmacuiticals: Antibiotics Bulk Drugs, Intermediates, and Syrup.
- Food: Fruit juice, Squash, Starch and Glucose
- Pollution: Effluent Treatment Plants, Industrial wastewater
- Others: All applications Requiring solid liquid separation
355mm x 355mm
400mm x 400mm
470mm x 470 mm
500mm x 500mm
610mm x 610mm
760mm x 760mm
800mm x 800mm
915mm x 915mm
1000mm x 1000mm
1067mm x 1067mm
1200mm x 1200mm
Unit is conical tank available in MS, SS, and FRP provided externally with a supporting structure, valve and piping to direct and control flow of water during treatment and for cleaning. Above unit are having design options for Chemical Mixing, system with agitator, Chemical dosing system etc. To control and measure flow during normal and cleaning operations, flow indicators are provided at an optional cost.
- Floculation and coagulation
- Sludge settling
Extended Aeration System:
This tank will be equipped with fix type slow speed surface aerators with inlet and outlet arrangement. Here effluent will be aerated by means of fixed type slow speed, surface aerators mounted on suitable RCC platform. The surface aerator will be connected with suitable HP motor through speed reduction gear. The submerge of the aerator will be such that maximum aeration and mixing is achieved.
Diffused Aeration System:
High performance fine bubble Membrane diffuser for waste treatment aeration. Unique open-end tube design diffuser allows waste water to completely fill the diffuser support tube, thus eliminating diffuser buoyancy and not allow diffuser to bounce during operation and there is not breakage / failure of nipple end connection.
- High Oxygen transfer efficiency.
- Self cleaning operation
- Fine bubble formation
- Intermittent operation without water backflow
- No moving parts-assures safety
- Unbreakable, light weight & heavy duty membrane to withstand high pressure.
- Economic operation due to low investment & operation Cost.
Fludised Media Reactor
FMR system is a Single Tank Design Unit consisting of:
- FMR aeration tank with floating media
- Lamella Settler
- Chlorine Contact Tank
(Schematic diagram / Process Flow Sheet)
Features of FMR Media:
- High Surface Area
- High physical & chemical resistance
- Low Annual Losses (3-5%)
- Good biomass retention capability
- Significant reduction in space requirement due to its single tank design and compactness
- Reduced power due to elimination of sludge recirculation
- No moving mechanical parts, less maintenance
- Increased SRT and hence well nitrified effluent and low sludge volumes
- Easy up gradation and extension of existing waste water treatment plants
Advantages over FAB:
- FMR has fewer tanks than FAB. Hence, it is more compact
- FMR occupies less area than FAB (FMR requires 25% less area than FAB)
- FMR adopts lamella technology for settling which is more efficient and superior than tube settler of FAB
- Lamella plates can be easily cleaned while the unit is in operation. Tube settler cannot be cleaned online
- Tube settlers are more prone to clogging
- FMR is a biological process which is close to the nature. ECO-CELL is a physico-electro-chemical process requiring to dose various chemicals like polymers, salt and consumable electrodes. Life of electrode is 2 to 3 months approx.
- FMR does not alter TDS level of sewage whereas ECO-CELL increases TDS of the treated sewage which is not good for the plants
- As ECO-CELL depends only on chemcial process for BOD/COD reduction, it cannot efficiently remove them and hence cannot produce high quality treated sewage
- The electrodes gets scaled and becomes inefficient in its performance requiring very frequently maintenance.
- Raw Sewage
- Areation tank
- FMR Outlet
- ACF Outlet
Membrane Bio Reactor
This paper will discuss the application of membrane bioreactors (MBRs) to treat domestic waste for small communities, either for discharge or for reuse. The use of membrane bioreactors for both domestic and industrial wastewater treatment has expanded significantly in the last few years. This paper will discuss the MBR process, and then highlight two case studies that demonstrate the applicability of the MBR to small communities.
Design And Construction
- Immersed, Hollow Fibre, Micro & ultra Filtration System (Membranes –PE/PES/PP, Pores 0.03 -0.6 microns)
- Direct immersion into the biological process treatment tank
- Operation in “OUTSIDE –IN” filtration mode under slight negative pressure
- Single packaged unit, minimum Civil Work & Pretreatment in Exceptional cases (high Oil & Grease)
- Compact (1/2 – 1/3rd the space of a conventional process)
- Modular, Maintenance Free
- Air Scour blowers for cleaning membranes
- CIP Cleaning System and PLC based System.
- PRINCIPLE OF OPEARTION
- Immersed membrane activated sludge System
- Revolutionary Submerged Hollow Fibre Membranes (PE/PES/PP, 0.03 -0.6 micron), immersed in a biological process treatment tank
- Effluent is drawn through surface of hollow fibre membrane in an “OUTSIDE – IN” flow path
- Operates under a slight suction (6-10 inches of Hg) drawing clean water to the inside of membrane filter, leaving suspended Solids (MLSS) and Colloidal Particles in the process tank.
- Renewal of biomass to be filtered by airlift-induced circulation.
- Design flux rates between 10-40 US GFD
- Mixed Liquor Volatile Suspended Solids (MLVSS) in the range of 15,000 to 25000 ppm
- Co-current Nitrification (95% NH4 removal) / de-Nitrification
- Phosphorous removal by co-operation with iron or aluminums salts.
- Sludge retention time (SRT) – typically 40 – 75 days
- Sludge Production (on Stabilisation) value of 0.3 Kg SS per Kg COD removed
- Energy requirement of 0.3 KWH/m3 of wastewater treated
- COD loading 1-10 kg.m3 of the tank volume (Maximum 3 in ASP)
- Low energy consumption (0-30 kwh/m3)
- Good Nitrification (95% NH4 removal)
- TKN removal (avg. 80%)
- 6 log removal of total Coliform
- Retrofitting an existing sewage treatment plant with MBR, enhances treatment capacity nearly 3 -5 folds
- Standard modules to treat domestic sewage, primary or secondary waste waters, & Cooling Blow down