Give a missed call on Toll Free
to download IndiaMART FREE Mobile App
Jivo Canola Oil
Jivo Canola Oil (5 Ltr.)
Qualities of Canola Oil :
- Canola, the world’s healthiest cooking oil comes from the seeds of the Canola Plant.
- Among all the cooking oil canola oil has least saturated fat.
- With the multiple health benefits like ‘Free from Trans fat and cholesterol‘,Canola oil is the perfect Heart-Healthy choice.
- Canola oil is now the 3rd most consumed vegetable oil in the world.
Jivo Wellness is the LARGEST SELLER of Canola Oil in INDIA
Jivo Canola Oil ( 1 & 2 Ltr. )
Description of Jivo Canola Oil with Company profile:
We presently carry Canola Oil stocks in the form of Bulk containers, 15 ltrs Tin, 5 ltrs Pack, 2 ltrs ,1 ltr Bottles & 750 ml pouch.Our offices & stocks are present in Delhi/Ncr, Chandigarh,Punjab,Mumbai,Pune,Bangalore,Hyderabad,Gujarat,Kolkata,Mizoram and Chennai with over 6000 retailers and monthly sales of 300 tonnes per month at present.
Canola is basically a seed obtained from the Brassica napus(Family of mustard also) flower and then crushed into the form of oil through hygeinically extarction and refining process.
Canola Oil is superior to all oils in the following respects:
1. It has zero Trans-Fats and most food that is cooked/processed with it can be safely labelled as Zero Trans Fat. Sadly, when most European countries and USA have banned Trans-Fats, India has still not regulated its Trans-Fat content in oils and food.
2. Lowest content of saturated ‘bad’ fat and highest content of unsaturated ‘good’ fat amongst all oils in the world. Most developed nations are issuing Dietary guidelines seeking reduction of Saturated Fat intake in their population. It can be safely labelled as "Low in saturated fat by _%"
3. Improves digestion and reduces acidity due to high lube properties of MUFA.
4. High in heart friendly mono- unsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) that reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL).
5. Best ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids (1:2.5) amongst all oils in the world.
6. It has one of the highest smoking points (242 degrees Celsius) which allow frying and all types of Indian cooking.
7. Omega-3 has been found to be very helpful in reducing Diabetes, healthy growth of the skin & hair further they are known to provide relief in inflammatory conditions like arthritis and cystitis, prevent heart disease and other problems related to heart like hardening of arteries and high blood pressure and also cure psychological illness like depression and anxiety. The food products can be labelled as Omega-3 rich.
8. A neutral flavour / taste and a very light texture. Food processed in Canola Oil binds well, flavour of food is retained, shelf life is high, fry life is high.
9.Consumption upto 30% less as compared to some other oils due to Exact MUFA content .
Jivo Canola Oil (15 Ltr.)
- Canola oil contains monounsaturated fats or good fats which lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and maintain those of HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Therefore, this oil is beneficial to good health. As compared to other oils, canola oil has the least amount of saturated fats—seven percent as against 12% of sunflower oil, 13% of corn oil and 15% of olive oil.
- It is also far richer in omega-6 fatty acids, omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and linolenic acid than any other cooking oil which the human body cannot produce on its own.
If we have a considerable intake of ALA, it can protect our hearts from blood pressure problems, inflammation and cholesterol.In fact, according to a study published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, using canola oil as your cooking medium can lessen your intake of fat up to 10% and can increase your intake of ALA by almost 73%.
So next time you’re shopping for cooking oils, consider the heart-healthy qualities and versatility of canola oil. You’ll be glad you did.
Jivo Canola Oil (750 Ml. )
We are recognized in the industry for importing and supplying a comprehensive assortment of Canola Oil. These products are highly suitable for making salads, stir-fry, sauteing, baking, grilling, etc. The Canola oil is processed at our vendors’ well developed processing unit under strict hygienic conditions as per the set industry norms. High in Omega-3 and Vitamin-E, these products help in reducing the danger of heart problems. Our offered oil is well-known among clients for its high smoking point, neutral taste & odor and light texture.
To,Jivo Wellness Private Limited