ARC Welding Machine
We make use of raw material of paramount quality that is procured from reputed vendors while manufacturing our Arc Welding Machines. Our team of designers adheres to all preset industry standards while conceptualizing this machine, so that each unit is able to serve companies based across different business verticals in the most optimized manner. The range of arc welding machines available with us is highly appreciated by the experts for its sturdy construction, which endows it with long service life.
Its technical specifications are as follows:
|Model||JK ARC -200||JKHF-200|
|Rated input Voltage||AC 220V ± 15% / (50~60) Hz||AC 220V ± 15% / (50~60) Hz|
|Rate Output Voltage||35A||35 A|
|No-load Voltage||61||55 V|
|Current Adjusting Range||30 ~ 200A||10 ~ 200A|
|Rated output Voltage||28 A||17 V|
|Duty Cycle||60%||60 %|
|No-load Consumption||40 W||40 W|
|Case Protection Grade||IP21||IP21|
|Dimensions (mm)||375 x 155 x 290||375 x 155 x 290|
|Net Weight (kg)||8||8|
MIG MAG CO2 Welding Machine
Our range includes Mig-Mag CO2, which possesses higher arc time that enhances overall productivity of the operations. It is used in companies of all sizes to stainless steel, aluminum as well as alloys of aluminum in environments where suitable consumables are used.
A few salient features of this range are as follows:
- Choice of workhorse machines with proven economy
- User friendly - 2 track / 4 track operation for zero defect GMA welding
- Higher weld-metal deposition rates
- Good and consistent weld quality with low hydrogen content.
Pneumatic Spot Welding Machine
We are engaged in manufacturing Pneumatic Spot Welding Machine, a machine that conforms to all existing national and international standards. Extensively used for spot welding, this machine also finds application in electroblazing, cross wire welding and resistance heating. Ideal for mass production due to its pneumatic operations, this welder is equipped with an electronic timer that allows users to set the correct welding time, ranging from 5-99-199 cycles.
Some of the other important features of this welder are:
- Quick current selection using Rotary Tap Switch
- "T" slotted face plate, which enables vertical as well as horizontal adjustment of lower arm
- Special electrode holder system that Increases current-carrying section
- Easy accessibility for maintenances of electronic, electronic and mechanical components
- Rocker arm type spot welder are designed and developed to meet the needs of a vast number of metal fabrication shops.
A pneumatic double acting cylinder solenoid valve of 4 ways 5 port, filter, lubricator, regulator gauge and foot operated initiating for solenoid coil constitute its basic pneumatic system.
Projection Welding Machine
Available in six models between 30 and 200KVA, our Projection Welding machine are used to pass high current at low voltage from the electrodes into the welding areas. It runs by applying pressure on the metal while cycling, thereby forming a joint that jump starts coalescence. While this machine operates, pressure is controlled by air regulator, time is precisely regulated by electronic circuit and current is kept in check through transformer taps to perfect welding joint.
The noteworthy features of this welder are as follows:
- All operational controls - air, water and electronics – are machine-mounted to ensure ease of access as well as safe and simple maintenance
- Sturdy ram assembly enables it to operate at high speeds
- Equipped with weld sequence controller, sophisticated timer with squeeze, weld hold and off
- Timing with single/repeat cycle facility, the weld timing is regulated by a Thyristorized circuit that is heat controlled from 5% to 95%
Given below are the technical specifications of this machine:
|Nominal Primary Current||I||70||120||180||240||360||480|
|Nominal Main Frequency||Hz||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Minimum - Maximum Force||Kgf||160-480||160-480||360-1080||360-1080||360-1080||640-1920|
|Air Supply Maximum Pressure||Kg/cm2||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5|
Pulse Welding Power Source
Basic Outfits :
- Arc welding power source
- Electrode holder and earth clamp
- TIG torch
- Welding cable (5M) and earth lead (5M)
- Fast plug
WSM-series products are TIG/MMA pulse welding power source with IGBT inverter technology. They are widely used in various kinds of metal except A1, Mg and their alloy at TIG welding and are suitable for all kinds of acid and basic electrode at MMA welding
Main Functions :
- DSP, fuzzy, wave and adaptive control technologies (PNE20/21/400P).
- Good consistency and stability.
- High reliability owing to automatic detecting and effective preventing function.
- Fine welding performance.
- Wide range of supply voltage.
- Multiple adjustable parameters, accurate parameter adjusting, wide adjustable range. Multiple arc striking methods (PNE20/21/400P).
- Multiple argon arc operation modes (PNE20/21/400P).
- Visual and easy to operate
- Reliable ventilation system.
- Easily realizable automatic welding (PNE20121/400P).
- Easily upgradeable (PNE20/21/400P).
Seam Welding Machine
(Longitudinal / circumferential type)
Capacity : 50 to 200kva
These seam welding machines are precision and robust construction suitable for long trouble-free service. The application of these machines are in the manufacture of drums and barrels, fuel tank, silencer, muffler etc. Jk. Electrical can also supply spms for seam welding application for job such as fully automatic barrel and shell welding (longitudinal), tub cover welding (circumferential), shock absorber welding, fuel tank welding and other special items.
Spot Welding Machine
JK Spot Welding Machines are elegant in design, appearance and versatile in mass production lines of Engineering Industries, Sheet Metal containers, Drums, Barrels, Electrical and Electronic Instruments, Radio & Communication equipments, Furniture, Kitchenware, Automobile Assembly and Ancillary Lines, Toys, Air Conditioners, refrigerators, Electrical Machines and Switchgear manufacturing units.
An accurate electronic timing device is provided in each Spot Welders. The timer is calibrated in two ranges. The short time range from 5 to 50 cycles and longer 1 to 10 seconds in steps which provides ease and comfort to operators for mass production.
Designed for continuous and heavy duty production. Special pedal design ensures operation of machines from any convenient side. Ideal for welding M.S. and low carbon steel and slight modifications also suitable for Stainless Steel, Tin, galvanized Sheets, H.C. steel and Brass.
|Model No.||JKSP/8||JKSP/1 0||JKSP/12||JKSP/15||JKSP/20||JKSP/25|
|Main Supply 50 Cycles||230V of 1Ph||440 V |
of 2 Ph
|440 V |
of 2 Ph
|440 V |
of 2 Ph
|440 V |
|440 V |
of 2 Ph
|Primary Current Nominal||15 A||15 A||25 A||37.5 A||50 A||60 A|
|Voltage Control Steps||6||6||6||6||6||6|
|Max Iron & Steel |
|Throat Gap||9"||9"||9 1/4"||9 1/2"||9 1/2"||9"|
Tig Welding Machine
The AC/DC TIG Welding Machine manufactured by us finds application in welding aluminum and its alloys in AC mode. On the other hand, it can weld non-alloy, end-alloy steel, high alloy steel, nickel alloy and copper alloy in the DC mode. Due to its ability of welding several metals and alloys, it is extensively used for metal processing, machinery manufacturing, pipeline construction and roof repair, among other applications.
The technical specifications of this machine are listed below:
|Model||TIG 315 AC/DC||TIG 200 AC/DC|
|Power Voltage (V)||3 Phase 400V ± 15%||220|
|Out Current (A)||5-315||10-200|
|Arc Initiation way||HF||HF|
|Protection||IP 21||IP 21|
To,J. K. Electricals