- Stearic Acid
- Distilled Fatty Acids
- Refined Glycerine
- Bath Soaps
- Life Buoy Skin Guard Bath Soaps
- Superia Lemon Fresh Bath Soaps
- Superia Soft Sandal Bath Soaps
- Superia Milky Glow Bath Soaps
- Superia Fragrant Flower Bath Soaps
- Superia Natural Glow Bath Soaps
- Superia Healthy Glow Bath Soaps
- Vivel Satin Soft Bath Soaps
- Vivel Ayurveda Essence Bath Soaps
- Parachute Jasmine Bath Soaps
- Liril Icy Cool Mint Bath Soaps
- Savlon Bath Soaps
- Chek Beauty Bath Soaps
- Margo Natural Care Bath Soaps
- Lux Skin Care Bath Soaps
- Rexona Coconut Bath Soaps
- Breeze Bath Soaps
- Soap Noodles
- Power Plant
- Boiler Plant
- STG Set Power Plant
- Control System
- Brick Plant
- ESP Power Plant
- Distributed Control System
- Hydrogenation Plant
- Vapour Absorption Chiller
- Electrolysis Equipment
- Oxygen Compressor
- Oxygen Bottling Power Plant
- Steam Plant
- Electric Power Plant
- DM Plant
- RO Plant
- View All ▼
About Jocil Limited
Continuous unbroken dividend paying record Since 1988-89. Celebrated Silver Jubilee in the year 2003. ISO 9001:2000 Certification by DNV in year 2004. Ventured into Wind energy in the Year 2005. Wind farm is registered as CDM Project with UNFCCC in Year 2009.
ISO 9001:2000 Certification by DNV in year 2004.
- A Public Limited Company incorporated in February 1978 as Andhra Pradesh Oil and Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Listed in National Stock Exchange (NSE) Madras and Hyderabad Stock Exchanges.
- Renamed as “Jayalakshmi Oil and Chemical Industries Limited” in 1982.
- Became a Subsidiary of The Andhra Sugars Ltd (ASL) on 27 October 1988.
- ASL Group of Companies have diversified interests in Sugar, Chemicals such as Caustic Soda, Acetic Acid, Industrial Alcohol, Sulfuric Acid, Aspirin etc., Petrochemicals and Textiles at various locations in Andhra Pradesh, India.
- ASL is also the Sole Supplier of Rocket Fuel (UDMH) to ISRO.
- Renamed once again as “Jocil Limited” in 1992.
- 30 years of experience in the field of manufacture of Stearic Acid Flakes, Fatty Acids, Toilet Soap, Soap Noodles and Refined Glycerine.
- Stearic Acid Flakes are available in various grades for use in Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Textiles, Paints, Plastics, Tyres, Tread Rubber, Metal Polish and Other Industries.
- A 6 Mw Biomass Cogeneration Power Plant commisioned in 2001, to meet captive requirements of Steam & Power.
- Exports Surplus Power to APSPDCL (Public Utility Company).
- Continuous unbroken dividend paying record Since 1988 – 89
- Celebrated Silver Jubilee in the year 2003.
- ISO 9001:2000 Certification by DNV in year 2004.
- Ventured into Wind energy in the Year 2005.
- Wind farm is registered as CDM Project with UNFCCC in Year 2009.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification by DNV in year 2010.
Board of Directors
- P.Narendranath Chowdary - Chairman
- J. Murali Mohan - Managing Director
- M. Thimmaraja
- V.S. Raju
- K. Srinivasa Rao
- Subbarao V. Tipirneni
- M. Mrutyumjaya Prasad
- P.Venkateswara Rao
- Dr. Manjulata Dasari
The Company has well defined policies for
- Consumer Safety
- Safety, Health and Environment (SHE)
Company's Philosophy :
- To be a Successful Profit Making Organization.
- To Conduct its Operations with Honesty, Integrity and Transparency.
- To be the Market Leader in its Field of Operations through Continual Improvement in
- Efficiency and Quality of Products & Services.
- To have Concern for Employees, Shareholders, Customers and Business Associates alike.
- To Serve Society through Industry.
- To care for the Environment and the World in which we live.
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- ITC Limited
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Birla Tyres
- Asian Paints
- Johnson- Johnson