Chemical And Polymers
Our clients can avail from us Styrene Monomer that is stable under normal ambient conditions of pressure and temperature. This colorless chemical is processed under the guidance of experts to ensure accurate composition and higher shelf life. Offered at most competitive price, this chemical is safe to use and used in engineering and textile industries.
Physical and chemical properties:
- Physical State: Liquid
- Odor: Light Aromatic
- Appearance: Clear
- Color: Colorless
- pH: Not Applicable
- Percent Volatile: Not Established
- Vapor Pressure: 4.5 mmHg at 20°C
- Vapor Density: 3.5 (Air=1)
- Boiling Point: (292°F)
- Solubility in Water: .032% by weight
- Evaporation Rate: Not Established
- Density: 7.4957 at (60°F)
- Specific Gravity: .9 to .92 (water=1) at (60°F)
- Viscosity: Not Determined
Stability and Reactivity:
- Stable: Yes
- Hazardous Polymerization: Yes
- Conditions To Avoid: Open flames & sparks and exposure to excessive heat. Also avoid conditions that support the formation of excessive mists and/or fumes
- Stability: The product is stable under normal ambient conditions of temperature and pressure.
- Polymerization: Hazardous polymerization possible W/ heat
- Hazardous Decomposition Products: Thermal decomposition may release acid fumes and smoke
- Incompatible Material: Alkalies, Strong acids, oxidizers. avoid contact with aluminum or titanium
We are offering Polymethylmethacrylate, which is must be processed if a normal cylinder is used. It is advisable to pre-dry the granuels at 70-100°C for up to 8 hours. If damp granuels are processed surface defects and blisters will be formed. We pack this chemical carefully so that it can maintain its essential properties. This chemical can be utilized for injection molding as well as extrusion process.
Injection molding process:
because of poor flow properties, high injection pressures are required. High pressure may be necessary to inject slowly to get the correct flow
- Melt temperature lies between 200- 250°C
- Mold temperature : 40 – 80°C
- Extrusion temperature : 180 – 250°C
- A degassing screw with an L/D ratio of 20 –30 is recommended
We put forth for our clients POM-Polyacetal, which is suitable for injection of complex parts and thin wall, MFI (300°C at 21,6 kg) of 13 – 65 g/10min. Known for high shelf life and accurate composition, this chemical is in line with international quality standards, Offered at industry leading price, this chemical is offered in various packaging to cater to diverse requirements of clients, POM-Polyacetal is used for injection molding as well as extrusion process.
Injection molding process:
- A mold temperature of 50 – 120°C is recommended
- POM is partially crystallilnge thermoplastics and the
- Mechanical properties of POM are determined by the degree of crystallization that increases with the mould temperature
The follow-up pressure of POM-Polyacetal can be influential on the shrinkage of the part.To reduce shrinkage, longer hold time is preferred. MFI (190°C @ 2,16 kg) = 1 – 10 kg/10 min
Extrusion of POM-Polyacetalmainly is carried out to produce semi-finished articles (round and flat rods, hollow rods, slabs). This process is carried out easily on single and multi screw extruders
- From 180 to 220°C.
- A L/D ratio of 15 to 25 is recommended
- MFI (190°C at 2,16 kg) = 1.3 kg/10min
Polyamide 6 & 66
We are engaged in offering Polyamide6, which includes hexamethylene diamine, adipic acid, and nylon 6-6. Processed under hygienic conditions, it is safe and finds application in automotive and textile industries. Further, we pack Polyamide6 in tamper proof material so that it can maintain its essential properties. Further, these are widely utilized in injection molding as well as extrusion process.
Injection molding process:
- A L/D ratio of 18 –22 is recommended
- Melt temperature should lie between 240- 270°C
- Min. temperature is 55 – 80°C
- Only highly viscous grades can be processed by extrusion
- A three- sections screw with an L/D ratio of 20 – 30 is recommended
- The processing temperature should lie between 240 and 270°C
P-B-T Polybutylene Terephthalate
Polybutylene Terephthalate are plastic molding resins that offer superior performance in flow, flatness, and toughness. Based on PBT polymers, it is accurate in composition and safe to use. The inherent low creep, dimensional stability, and good electrical properties of PBT can be augmented by adding reinforcing agents. This process will provide a family of molding resins with exceptional toughness, stiffness, and strength. Dimensional stability and surface appearance can be improved if this chemical in the following two ways:
- If this chemical is combined with other polymers and selecting
- If proper reinforcement technology is selected
- Exterior Body Panels and Gazing: In this application, this chemical is used for back lites, door panels, fixed glazing, fenders, panoramic roofs, roof modules & tailgates
- Exterior Components, Trims & Accessories: This chemical is also used for appliques, cowl vent grilles, door , handles, front grilles, mirror systems, roof racks, running boards, spoilers, tank flaps & wheel covers
- Lighting: In this application, this chemical is utilized for fog lamp housings, fog lamp lenses, fog lamp reflectors & housings, headlamp bezels - base coated or painted, headlamp bezels - direct metalized, headlamp bezels - molded-in-color, headlamp housings, headlamp inner lenses, headlamp reflectors, headlamp lenses, lamp support bracket, projector lamp reflectors, projector lens holders, rear combination lamp housings, rear combination lamp lenses, signal lighting and tail lamp inner lenses
- Power Train: In power train, this chemical is used for air intake, automotive gears, automotive wire coating, brackets, electronic housings, fuel system components, pulleys, sensors, throttle bodies, transmissions and valve rocker covers
- Structures and Interiors: In this application, this chemical is utilized for composite headliners, fmvss energy absorption systems, instrument panels & interior trim, front end modules, load floors, pedestrian energy absorption systems resin headliners & storage bins
Pet Bottle Grade Resin
We have with us PET Bottle Grade Resin, which is stable under different environmental conditions. Processed using quality ingredients, this resin is appreciated by clients not only for accurate composition but also for high shelf life. Further, we store this chemical under requisite temperature so that it can retain its properties.
With the support of our reliable vendor base, we are able to provide quality Polycarbonate that is used for transparency, toughness,and heat resistance. These are non-toxic and also used to replace glass or metal in applications where the temperature does not exceed 125. In the appropriate dryers, Polycarbonate has to be pre-dried at 120°C.