We are engaged in offering Numerical Current Relay & Auto Recloser.
• Suitable for 1A / 5 A relay rating
• Choice of 5 IDMT curve and definite time
• Programmable Over current relay or Over current relay with multi shot auto re-close
• Trip test facility
• History of 6 latest faults
• Self supervision facility
• Independent trip sequence setting (IDMT / Def. time)
• Breaker status monitoring
• Disturbance records (DR) in IEEE COMTRADE format
• Event Records ( ER)
• MODBUS open protocol over RS - 485 port
• MODBUS protocol over RS - 232 port
• Draw out facility with inbuilt CT shorting
• Standard dimension - 144mm x 144mm
The relay provides time graded phase, earth fault protection along with multi shot auto re-closer and SCADA capability
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
The relay measures the line current from each of the phases and if it exceeds the set threshold, then relay extends a trip signal after an operating time. The relay's operating time is determined by selecting definite time OR one of the five inverse time characteristics.
Multi shot auto-re-closer facilitates automation related to closing of a breaker. Auto re-closer functionality can be programmed to provide a maximum of five shots. Dead time starts only when phase or earth fault trip occurs. After an elapse of a time interval equal to dead time, closing command will be extended. The reclaim time timer starts at the instant the dead time timer expires. If, after extending the "breaker close" signal an over current fault was detected before the reclaim time timer reached its terminal count, then the relay understands that the fault in the system is still persisting and the over current relay will issue a trip signal. The relay tries to close the breaker for a maximum of the programmed number of shots before it choses to lockout.
Current rating ( In )
1A/5A( Site selectable)
20 to 60V DC
80 to 260V AC / DC