About K. E. C. International Limited, Gurgaon
Kec international limited, the flagship company of rpg group is global infrastructure engineering, procurement and construction (epc) major. It has presence in the verticals of power transmission, power systems, cables, railways, telecom and water. The company has powered infrastructure development in 50 countries across africa, americas, central asia, middle east, south asia and south east asia.Key facts
- Superior project management, execution expertise and technical prowess in handling large projects
- Successful track record of executing projects in inhospitable terrains (seas, rivers, mountains, hills, deserts and forests)
- Ability to overcome challenges of difficult climatic conditions (executed projects in +40° temperature in middle east region to -40° temperature in cis region)
- Quick resource mobilisation for project execution world over
- Largest globally operating lattice transmission tower manufacturing capacity
- Only company in the world having four tower testing stations, capability to test towers upto 1,200 kv
- Iso 9001, iso 14001 and ohsas18001 certified
- Multi-cultural work environment, having talent pool from diverse cultures across borders
- Workforce with multi-lingual communication (english, spanish, portuguese, french, arabic, russian and indian languages amongst others)
Awards & Recognition
1. KEC International has won the following two prestigious awards from Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), A Government of India Enterprise for outstanding performance in the year 2013-14
2. Best Employer Award, 2013 by Aon Hewitt
3. Indo-American Corporate Excellence Award for Best Indian Company in the US in Manufacturing, 2013
4. BML Munjal Award for Excellence in Learning and Development, 2013
5. National Award for Innovative Talent Development Practices, 2013
6. Certificate of Merit at India Manufacturing Excellence Awards, 2012
7. Export Excellence Awards
8. National HRD Network (NHRDN) Awards 2011
9. CII Design Excellence Awards, 2011
10. Green IT Enterprise Award 2011
11. Best Employer Awards
12. Best CFO Award, 2009
13. Corporate Leadership Award, 2008
14. Amity Corporate Excellence Award, 2008
To be a global leader in the power transmission and distribution EPC business and a significant player in other infrastructure business, providing superior value to all stakeholders.
President - Transmission Business
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, an alumnus of the Kellogg School of Management, is a meritorious Chartered Accountant and also a member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Mr. Nikhil Gupta is a Chartered Accountant by profession and a rank holder of the Institute.
Mr. Vardhan Dharkar is a Chartered Accountant with rich experience in various areas of finance.
Mr. Yugesh Goutam, a Post Graduate in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from Punjab University
Mr. Dilip Shukla is a Mechanical and Industrial Engineer, with over 30 years of total experience in Manufacturing, Engineering,
Mr. Breitweiser has over 25 years of experience in the power transmission and distribution segment as well as in the steel structures market.
Mr. Randeep Narang has over 25 years of experience in the Tyre and Telecommunications sector. He has worked in top managerial positions across various companies
1945 Established for manufacturing, enameling, trading for Hollowware
1950 First tower supply order for Bhakra Nangal Project, India.
1959 First 220 kV turnkey transmission line project in India.
1960 First export tower supply export order from New Zealand.
1961 First Indian company to get a Railway Electrification order.
1968 First international turnkey transmission project in Sudan.
1982 Taken over by RPG Group.
1999 First 765 kV transmission project.
2007 RPG Transmission and NITEL merged. Telecom, Distribution SBU started.
2009 Railway SBU Started.
2010 Acquires SAE towers in the Americas.
2011 Forays into Water EPC Business.
2012 Established a world-class greenfield facility at Vadodara, Gujarat for Manufacturing of high tension (HT) and extra high voltage (EHV) power cables.
To,K. E. C. International Limited, Gurgaon