The e series range of UV systems are especially designed and tailor-made to meet the disinfection requirements of water for light industrial applications such as food and beverage processing; water for vending machines, water coolers and dispensers; rinsing and recirculation loops; for use with RO systems and in all pretreatment lines requiring microbial control.
The e series range can also be used to cater to drinking water requirements for commercial establishments, schools, restaurants, canteens, nursing homes & hospitals.
E series comes from Alfaa, the UV Expert, an ISO 9001 certified company having vast experience and credibility for supply of UV systems for critical process water applications. Today, Alfaa UV systems have earned the trust and goodwill of organizations such as Glaxo Smithkline Beecham, Ford Motors, Hindustan Lever Limited, Colgate Palmolive, Pfizer, Novartis, Coca Cola, Texas Instruments, Pepsi, Ranbaxy, Cipla, Taj Group of Hotels, Oberoi Hotels and Johnson and Johnson, to name a few. Benefits:
- Reliable and consistent UV disinfection efficiency
- High quality and affordability
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Compact units requiring minimum space
- Easily adaptable to varied site conditions
- 316 Stainless Steel-the preferred choice of industry, due to high corrosion resistance
- Quartz glass technology for superior UV transmission