YR 6th Year of Membership
Koso Fluid Controls Pvt Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nihon Koso Co. Ltd. Japan, which have a number of manufacturing facilities and marketing establishments in various countries including Japan, USA, Korea, China, Singapore etc. and now in India also.
The India subsidiary unit was established in the year 2001 and is engaged in manufacturing of wide range of products - Globe valves, severe services valves, ball valves, high performance butterfly valves segmental ball valves etc, actuators including pneumatic, electro hydraulic, and also related accessories like air lock position transmitters etc.
Koso fluid control recognize the customer’s needs of urgent delivery requirements and hence we established our own foundry equipped with various factory facilities (destructive/nondestructive and radiography).
Currently our foundry is also under expansion process of augmenting the capacity to more than double wherein the single piece size can be up to 2.5 tones of any material and pressure rating (Duplex, SS, WCB, Alloy Steel, Hostelry, Alloy 20, etc).
The Japanese principals have been supplying the latest technology including manufacturing drawings and technical specifications and their experts are periodically visiting the company to guide the local engineers and technicians in all activities connected with manufacture and quality control.
Our engineers have already been trained in the design, engineering, manufacture, quality control, selection, sizing, application and marketing of the various products at the facilities of out principals in Japan in order to equip ourselves to meet the same high standards of quality and customer satisfaction as that our Japanese principals.
Koso fluid controls India unit is a leading company of the world in the field of design engineering and manufacturing of control valves maintaining highest standards of quality normal, Our motto is to provide full satisfaction to our customers including after market support. Koso Fluid Controls is an ISO certified company with IBR approval.
Nihon Koso has set up a most modern manufacturing facility Koso Fluid Controls Pvt Limited at Kanjikode West, Palakkad Kerala, India, supporting with well equipped steel foundry in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, so as to provide Indian customers better service at their door step.
The creativity of youth is the key that can open the door to a wonderful future for mankind. At Nihon KOSO Co., Ltd., we believe in youthful power, and “creativity” represents our corporate character. These are the two foundations upon which we have built our company in to what is today.
With the arrival of the new century, our dreams continue to expand endlessly. At Nihon KOSO, we aspire to achieve the possibilities of the future as we exceed the expectations of the present.
- Starts business as control valve manufacturer
- Establishes Nihon KOSO industry co.,Ltd., (Manufacturing division)
- Establishes Tokyo KOSO industry co.,Ltd.
- Acquires KHK (The high pressure gas safety institute of Japan) certification
- Establishes KOSO engineering co., Ltd.
- Establishes KOSO Service co., Ltd.,
- Establishes Nihon KOSO co., Ltd., (sales division)
- Establishes KOSO international inc.<U.S.A>
- Acquires A.P.I certification.
- Establishes Korea controls co.,Ltd.,(as a joint enterprise) (Korea)
- Starts technology transfer negotiation with China national technology import & export corp.
- Establish KOSO co., Ltd.,
- Signs rep. Agreement with Ronan engineering company of U S A sales to Japanese market.
- Acquire interest in Souto Siesakusho co., Ltd.,
- Introduces IBM factory automation system.
- Signs Agreement with I.M.I BALEY BIRKETT.Of U.K for technology transfer.
- Signs Agreement with Anshan instrument co., Ltd., China for technology transfer.
- Signs Agreement with control components Inc. of U.S.A for a mutual technology transfer.
Through its vast experience in creating the most advanced designs, for total systems to meet diverse needs across the spectrum, ranging from process automation to factory automation, the KOSO group has developed the technician finesse that is the guiding force enabling it to realize successful diversification of its operations. With a solid foundation to support the development of innovative technologies and, manufacturing process the KOSO group has its sights set on the challenges that await it during the 21st century.