We, “M/S. Kavindra Vessels & Tanks Pvt. Ltd.”, are a foremost organization in the domain of fabricating, manufacturing and supplying quality range of heavy-duty equipment and machines for engineering plants. Established in the year 1986 as a privately held entity by our parent company “M/S. Kavindra Engineers”, we are able to meet the demands of chemical, paper, food, cement and construction industries. The range we offer includes Excavator Buckets, Storage Vessels, Reaction Kettles, Autoclaves, Mixers, Heat Exchangers, Evaporative Condensers, Furnaces, Retorts, Galvanizing Plant Components, Dumper Bodies and Excavator Buckets.
Our parent company was established in the year 1968 as a small tool room entity and has been influential in our growth and success. Backed by the expertise of our professionals, we are able to execute works for various renowned public and private sector companies. Some of them include NEPA Ltd., Security Paper Mills, National Steel Industries, Bhushan Steel, NDDB, L & T, Bridgestone ACC, Sterling Kalks and Bricks Limited and DeeTee Industries.
Our immense success in the domain is because of the able guidance of our mentor, ‘Mr. Avinash Dabade’. He has the knack for changing trends of the industry and accordingly allows us in meeting the growing demands of our clients.
Ownership & Capital
|Year of Establishment||1985|
|Ownership Type||Private Limited Company|
Team & Staff
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
A prominent manufacturer and supplier, we are engaged in offering heavy-duty engineering equipment and machines. The range includes Excavator Buckets, Tooth, Adopters & Cutting Edges, Dumpers, Heat Exchanger, Vessels, Furnaces, Heat Melting Pots and Air Receivers. Our exclusive range is fabricated using high grade ferrous and non-ferrous material like mild steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, low alloy steel, monel, aluminum and cupronickel.
- High tensile strength
- Corrosion resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Low maintenance
- High working life
We can also fabricate and offer pressure vessels, autoclaves, chemical & processing plants, silos and other heavy machines and storage units. In addition to this, we can also undertake high quality welding work.
We have been able to create a niche in the domain with our quality range and it is owing to the meticulous efforts of our professionals that we are able to sustain it with more than two decades. Our experienced and high caliber professionals have in-depth knowledge in their respective field of work. Their expertise in the engineering fabrication allows us to offer our range as per the industry standards. To ensure effective fabrication and welding works.
We have employed following professionals in our team:
- Quality controllers
- Warehouse personnel
- Sales & marketing executives
With a wide range of heavy-duty equipment and machines, we have been able to spread our presence across the domestic markets. This is further apparent from our list of esteemed clients.
Which include following names:
- M/S. Bridgestone ACC India Limited, Pithampur
- M/S. Larsen & Toubro Limited, Pithampur
- M/S. Bhushan Steel & Strips Limited, Sahibabad (U.P.)
- M/S. National Steel Industries Limited, Indore
- M/S. Panchsheel Organics Limited, Indore
- M/S. Grasim Industries Limited, Staple Fibre Division, Birlagram (Nagda)
- M/S. NEPA Mills, Nepanagar
- Centre for Advanced Technology (A Sister Concern of BARC), Indore
- M/S. Frigoscandia Winner Food Process Systems Limited, Indore
- M/S. Quality Steel & Forgings, Vadodara
- M/S. Muskan Ferro Silicon Pvt. Ltd., Pithampur
- M/S. Pottdar Ferro Silicon Pvt. Ltd., Pithampur
- M/S. Kehems Consultants Pvt. Ltd., Indore
- M/S. National Dairy Development Board
- M/S. Sterling Kalks and Bricks Limited, Barwaha
- M/S. Vijay Bahadur Singh & Sons Pvt. Ltd., Indira Sagar Project Dam Site, Narmada Nagar, Punasa, Khandwa (M.P.)
- M/S. Continental Construction Co. Ltd., Indira Sagar Project Dam Site, Narmada Nagar, Punasa. Khandwa (M.P.)
- M/S. National Project Construction Co. Ltd., Indira Sagar Project Dam Site, Narmada Nagar, Punasa, Khandwa (M.P.)
- M/S. Yadav Construction Co. Pvt. Ltd., Indira Sagar Project Dam Site, Narmada Nagar, Punasa, Khandwa (M.P.)
- M/S. Fludomat Ltd., Dewas
- M/S. DeeTee Industries Ltd., Indore
Industries We Cater To
With more than two decades in the domain, we are able to meet the growing demands of various industries with our heavy-duty engineering equipment and machines.
Some of the industries include:
- Cement industry
- Dairy industry
- Chemical industry
- Paper industry
- Cattle feed industry
We have been in the domain for more than two decades and are able to meet the growing demands of clients effectively.
Some of our strengths that make us a reliable partner of our clients include the following:
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Experienced workforce
- Wide market presence
- Stringent quality checking
- Quality range of products
- Ability to meet the deadline set for delivery of products
- Easy payment modes [Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, DD]
Our Quality Assurance
Being a manufacturer of heavy-duty engineering equipment and machines for more than two decades, we understand the importance of quality in the range. Hence, we follow international standards in the production and post production processes at our premise. This is further obvious from the fact that we fabricate the range as per IS code 2825 (for unfired Pressure Vessels), ASME Section VIII division I and in DIN standards. Our quality controllers are well aware of clients’ demands and enable us in meeting the same with accuracy. They further ensure that the final range is working efficiently by stringently checking it on various well defined parameters.
Our Manufacturing Unit
We have developed a sophisticated manufacturing unit at the commercial city of Indore, MP, India. The factory area includes 1000 square feet and factory shed of 300 square feet in the developed industrial area by MPAKVN Ltd. Further, in the surrounding areas, other supporting industries and most modern tool rooms like Indo-German Tool Room Project functions efficiently.
This enables us to source raw material in a timely manner. We have developed welding and fabrication shop at our premises with facilities like MMAW, MIG, MAG, TIG and Automatic Submerge Arc welding equipment.
Some of the machines installed at our unit include the following:
- Welding Transformers - 200 Amps, to 400 Amps.
- Welding Rectifiers - 400 Amps.
- Tungsten Inert Gas Welding Machine - 400 Amps.
- Inverter DC TIG (Pulse TIG) Welder - 160 Amps.
- MIG/MAG Welding Machines - 200 Amps, to 400 Amps.
- Submerged Arc Welding Rectifier - 1200 Amps.
- Welding Rotators - 10 Ton Capacity
- Column & Boom for Submerged Arc Welding - 3 mtrs.x 3 mtrs.
- Hydraulic Press (For Dish Making) - 500 Ton
- Plate Bending Machine - 2.5 mtrs. x 25 mm. thickness
- Gentry Crane - 10 Ton Capacity
- Hoists-IT -0.5 Ton
- Stress Relieving Furnace
- SAND/GRIT Blasting Equipment
- Metalizing Equipment (Thermal Metal Spray) Machine Shop: - 1. Lathe - 4 ft. to 10 ft.
- Flanging Lathe - 1 mtr. Center Height
- Shaping Machine
- Radial Drilling Machines
- Bench Grinder
- Hand Tools like Hand Grinder, Drill Machines