Since 1936, 'Lagu Bandhu' has been a name synonymous with Pearl Jewellery and no surprises there! Being pioneers of the Japanese Mikimoto pearl trade in India, we have been the preferred jeweller to thousands of families and to more than 3 generations within a family. And Now... famous for fine Diamond Jewellery!
1934: Business was initiated with Mikimoto co of Japan for Pearl Trade by Mr. Sitaram T Lagu, a qualified mining engineer. Business was being conducted from Pune.
1936: 'Lagu Bandhu' was founded and the Bombay operations started from Dadar.
1977: The Company showed steady growth & evolved from a proprietary business to a partnership concern.
1989: Lagu Bandhu was registered as PVT LTD company.
1995 - 2002: The showroom at Dadar was expanded twice from 200 sq.ft. Area to 800 sq.ft.Dadar.
1999: Efforts were made to expand horizons to the export market by taking part in exhibitions in USA & Dubai.
1997: Lagu Bandhu forayed into the trade of Diamonds.
2003: The showroom on Karve Road, Pune was inaugurated.
2003: Branch office in USA was set up in Oklahoma City.
2004: New showroom was started with a franchisee arrangement in Nashik.
2005: With increasing business in Pune the showroom was expanded from 300 sq.ft to a whooping 1800 sq.ft.
2007: This year saw another showroom being opened at Thane in Eternity Mall.
2007: New Showroom was started with a franchisee arrangement in Goa, Panaji.
2008: Lagu Bandhu diversified into the business of Plain gold jewellery.
Year of Establishment
Legal Status of Firm
Private Limited Company
Nature of Business
Manufacturer, Exporter, Trader
Lagu Bandhu Motiwale Private Limitedhttp://www.indiamart.com/lagu-bandhu-motiwale/
Mr. Prasanna Joshi
C-102, Kohinoor Apartments, N. C. Kelkar Road, Dadar, Mumbai - 400028, Maharashtra, India