Certificate Translation from and to any Languages in India, services available in Ahmedabad Gujarat
. Why do I need to translate my certificates?
You will be requested by the university staff to translate your certificates and other related documents for admissions into English or the home country language.
Services available at Delhi, Mumbai, Gujarat, Punjab, Kolkata, Chennai, Rajasthan, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Haryana, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Himachal, Kanpur, Manesar, ranchi, Punjab, Pune, Ahmedabad, & Also for Japanese, Korean, Italian, German, French at Orissa, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Rajkot, U.P., M.P., Coimbatore, Raigarh, Nagpur, Nashik, Lucknow, Kashipur, Solan, Baddi, Goa, Bhuj, Kutch, Shimla, Jalandhar, Dharamsala, Manali, Kullu, meghalaya, Jammu, Agra, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bhopal, Indore, Patna, Cochin, Kerala, Surat, Thane, Kurukshetra, Vadodara, Allahabad, Bokaro, Jharkhand, Varanasi, Vrindavan, Mathura, Ayodhya, Aurangabad, Guntur, hubli, Pondicherry, Chhindwara, Dewas, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Rewa, Sagar, Satna, Bhubaneswar, Singrauli, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ujjain, Ahmadnagar, Bhiwandi, Jalgaon, Katak, Kalyan, Kolhapur, Latur, Navi Mumbai, satara, Solapur, Vivak, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Chittaurhgarh, Ganganagar, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur, Korba, Ambala, Sonipat, Panipat, Karnal, Mysore,Madhurai.
Other documents that require translation
as you go abroad are your birth certificate, visa documents, university admission, internships, Passport etc
. You will also be told by the authorities to not only translate the certificates but also certify the translation. .
Here is where LTI specializes, LTI is not only an ISO 9001:2008
certified but also a qualified and experienced Solution, we work with many universities in China, Japan, France, Germany, Italy and other countries.
Procedure for certificate translation
- As we receive the document for translation from your side by email to us, we go through the document and your requirement in detail and send you a cost estimation, if you have given your telephone no and the preferred time to call, we will also call you to discuss the requirement
- Once you approve the cost and the timeline required for certificate translation you will pay us, then the document reaches our translators to do the document translation
- Once the certificate is translated, this goes to a proofing section to do a thorough proofing to ensure the translation is carried out without any mistakes
- Upon receiving from the translator, we forward the document to you by mail with a certification enclosed with it.
- If you have any issues with the translation (this has never happened for us in the past) in case if you have a clarification, we can make our translator available to you over phone for clarification and correction. If there are any issues we will do the same free of cost and also revise the certification accordingly.
- We as a translation agency in India can certify the translation, stating that it confirms to the required standards, and has been done by a professional translator.