This established fixing system consists of the RG M threaded rod and the resin capsules. The 2 component Resin Capsules
RM contains quick-setting styrene free vinylester resin and hardener. During setting, the edges of the threaded rod destroy the capsule in the drill hole, which mix and activate the mortar. The resin adheres to the entire surface of the threaded rod, bonding it to the wall of the drilled hole.
Advantages & Benefits:
- High-performance hybrid mortar for highest loads in almost all building materials. Universal fixing system for a broad range of applications on building sites.
- Expansion-free anchoring allows low spacings and edge distances.
- Extensive range of accessories for a wide variety of applications.
- Ergonomic application guns for quick and easy installation.
- A variety of approvals cover many applications in nearly all building material and guarantee maximum safety.
- Threaded rods are supplied with an easy to use hexagonal installation drive or can be installed with an adapter.
- High-performance resin guarantees high loads in non-cracked concrete.
- The resin anchoring is free of expansion forces and permits small axial spacings and edge distances.
- Wide range for many applications.
- New European design method enables optimum use of the anchor system for cost-efficient fixing.
- Chemical available to fix structures in wet area
Mainly used in rebaring, fixing EOT cranes, foundation of heavy machinery and other heavy structures.