Established in the year 2004, Laxpars Rollform Industries has been engaged in the manufacturing of cold roll form metal steel sections like steel door frame, steel channels, steel deck sections, rolled steel Z section, top hat section, sigma section and dust collecting electrode which find varied applications in diverse industries such as railways wagons, electrical industry and automobile industry. Our organization is one of the three major cold roll formed steel section manufacturing units in India.
Located in Chakan, Pune, we are a technically orientated manufacturing company with The ability to design and manufacture a wide variety of Cold Roll formed Metal Section," Laxpars Rollsec". We have the expertise not only to manufacture cold roll formed steel sections but also in designing and manufacturing complete plant and machinery. Our owner, Mr. R B Singh has 25 years of experience and expertise in the field of manufacture of cold roll formed steel section and has through his unceasing efforts established our company as one of the leaders in the country.
- Bhamre Industries, Nashik
- Chafekar Suspension Limited, Pune
- Shreyas Associates, Pune
- Mungi Engineers Private Limited, Nashik
- Vivian Conveyors, Pune
|Industry||Steel flats - cold rolled|
|Registered Address||Gat No.249/2, Plot No. 18, Chakan-Talegaon Road, Kharabwadi, Chakan, Pune - 410 501, Maharashtra|
Ownership & Capital
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Legal Status of Firm||Proprietorship Firm |
|Proprietor Name||Mr. Rana Bahadur Singh|
Trade & Market
- 2007-08 upto Rs. 1 Crore Approx
- 2008-09 upto Rs. 1 Crore Approx
|Size of Premises||5,000 square feet|
Team & Staff
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Income Tax Registration No.||AFCPS3329D|
|Service Tax Registration No.||AFCPS3329D ST 001|
Our door frames provider an effective replacement of conventional hot rolled and tubular sect ions for purlins, trusses, columns, beams, portal frames, concrete shuttering, sheet pilings and scaffoldings. We manufacture and supply a wide range of products which includes steel door frame, steel channels, steel deck sections, rolled steel Z section, top hat section, sigma section, dust collecting electrode, cold rolled formed steel section, Z purlins, C purlins, W section, crash barriers, highway crash guard, pressed hallow steel door frame, window frames, window section, steel section and Z sections. Our wide range of cold roll formed sections is made from the following materials :
We also manufacture plants such as :
- Mild steel Hot Rolled pickled and Oiled Coils (HRPO Coils) general conforming to IS -1079/IS 10748.
- Mild steel Cold Rolled Closed annealed (CRCA) coil/strips generally conforming to IS- 513/18-4030.
- Galvanized steel stainless steel aluminum brass and copper coil/strips.
- Cold Roll Forming Mill.
- Flying Cut off - Machine.
- Piercing & Cutting by Press Machine.
- Forming Mill & Roll Design.
- Cold Roll Forming Mill & roll manufacturing.
Sector We Cater To
Our diverse range caters to the requirements of the following :
- Steel doors
- Highway guard rails
- Automobile industry Automobile industry cars, light commercial vehicles/Heavy commercial, cargo boxes, bus body sections, bumpers, chassis etc.
- Electrostatic Precipitators
- Door and windows frames
- Partition frames and false ceiling supports.
- Rolling shutters.
- Prefab modular houses.
- Railway-Coaches building, Carriage frames, wagons
- Channel dust collecting electrodes, discharge electrodes
- Containers, railways and marine, Handling, cranes.
- Control panels, cable trays, tube light fittings perforated storage Systems accessories, office furniture.
- Conveyor systems.
- Solar and wind energy equipments.
- Textile machinery
- Industrial Building / godowns / warehouses / roofing, side cladding
- Engineering industry
The Technique of Cold Roll Forming
Continuous Cold Roll forming provides many advantages in the mass production of many metal profiles for various industries. Impressive cost savings are achieved against more conventional processes such as extruding, press braking and hot rolling. The variable speed of operation in the range of a few meters/minute up to 70meter/minute provides high output per day of nearly 5000 steel door frames. Various other advantages of this process are :
- Low investment costs per meter of Roll formed material.
- Low labor costs per meter of Roll-formed material.
- Regularity of the section
- Tailor-made section lengths lead to no wastage.
- Good surface finish at low cost
The use of a series of Roller pairs for forming in a continuous process, starting with coil material ensures regularity in the finished shape. This results in economies in subsequent assembly operations, compared with other techniques.
achieve high levels of performance due to the diligent and ceaseless efforts of
our talented team of engineers and technicians. Our competent and talented
Engineers have high expertise in designing and manufacturing precision
member of our team has many years of experience in the manufacturing of cold
form roll sections and able to comprehend the cold roll form techniques to
fulfill the requirements of the clients while maintaining the superior quality
of our products. Every effort is constantly put forth to keep us abreast of the
latest developments and techniques in the industry.
Our products are manufactured from tested quality of HR Coils/CI Coils IS: 1079/ IS:51 J quality materials. The finished sections conform to quality requirement specified in Indian standard IS: 80 1 &. IS: 811. When our clients avail of our products they can be assured of the quality and performance as we impose stringent quality control measures along our entire production process. It is due to our ability to provide clients with high quality sections that they place their trust in us to provide cost effective solutions to their requirements. All the products are individually inspected for accuracy. The parameters along which our products are measured are :
- Dimensional accuracy
- Design compliance
- Tensile strength
thirty years we have been manufacturing and supplying cold roll form sections
to our clients and our enduring relationship with our clients is a testimonial
to the quality of our products and our services. With our expertise in
designing and manufacturing profiles of any size shape and material we have the
ability to supply our clients with products most suitable for their particular
requirements. The techniques of production utilized by us provide our clients
with the most efficient and cost effective products thus enhancing their
overall performance and productivity.
Our state of the art manufacturing facility has all the high tech machinery and equipments required for the production of cold roll form section the manufacturing facility has an area of 2000sq. ft. and is endowed with all the requisite facilities for manufacturing products in bulk to satisfy the demands of our clients.
1. ROLL FORMING MACHINE : 1NOS.
2. TOOL ROOM LATHE : 1 NOS.
3. BAND SAW MACHINE : 2 NOS.
4. DRILL MACHINE : 3 NOS.
5. HAND PRESS MACHINE : 1 NOS.
6. ARC WELDING MACHINE