- Construction Of Chandrapur Airport
- Construction Of Amravati Airport
- Construction Of Jalgaon Airport
- Construction Of Dhule Airport
- Construction Of Phaltan Airport
- Construction Of Karad Airport
- Construction Of Solapur Airport
- Construction Of Shirdi Airport
- Amravati Airport Transfer Services
- Chandrapur Airport Transfer Services
- Dhule Airport Transfer Services
- Jalgaon Airport Transfer Services
- Karad Airport Transfer Services
- Phaltan Airport Transfer Services
- Shirdi Airport Transfer Services
- Solapur Airport Transfer Services
Construction Of Chandrapur Airport
Construction Of Amravati Airport
Regarding Amravati airport, Govt. of Maharashtra has approved the proposal for developing this airport in the month of February 2009. MADC is in the process of appointing consultant for planning, designing and development of this airport. The land acquisition shall be started after the consultant gives proper report about the site and orientation of Runway.
Construction Of Jalgaon Airport
Govt. of Maharashtra has already approved this proposal. MADC had also appointed consultant for this airport. The consultant had completed more than 70% of work of planning, designing. The land has been already acquired by MADC. However, MoU is signed between GoM and Airports Authority of India (AAI) on 16/7/2009 and accordingly, this airport was transferred to AAI on 28/07/2009 for further development.
Construction Of Solapur Airport
The existing airport at Solapur cannot be developed due to the existence of Sugar Factory Chimney on one side of the runway and Mina rates of mosque on other side. The land required for the airport is not available. It is therefore, proposed by GoM that altogether a Greenfield Airport will be developed at Solapur near villages Boramani and Tandulwadi i.e. about 15Km. for Solapur city on Solapur-Hyderabad National Highway No.-9.
Construction Of Shirdi Airport
Shirdi is a most visited shrine of Saibaba. About 15-20 thousand devotees visit everyday to this shrine and this number goes up drastically during important days like Thursday, Gurupoornima and during holidays. The GoM has approved the proposal for developing airport at Shirdi. The location of this airport is near village Kakdi in District-Ahmednagar. The location of this proposed airport is about 13Km. on South-West direction from Shirdi shrine.
To,Maharashtra Airport Development Company Limited