GI & MS Pipes
The company is specialized in the supplying of all kinds of optimal quality MS Pipes in the market. The Mild Steel Pipes made available by the company are remarkable for their high tensile strength. While supplying of any kind of pipes, we ensure best quality products only through the most branded & renowned companies in the sector. As a result, we are identified as one of the stupendous Round Mild Steel Pipes Suppliers based in India. Moreover we provide a good rates / services by linking the customers with the best companies which even adds to our set of providing all kinds of services to our clients. Besides, our MS Pipes are also accessible with our guarantee. We are one of the leading Suppliers and Exporters of MS Pipes, Mild Steel Pipes from India.
When it comes to Mild Steel Pipes and Products, is a name that comes to mind. We offer the best quality Mild Steel Pipes & Tubes which are used widely and are demanded all over India. Our range of Mild Steel Products comprises of MS Pipes, MS Sheets, MS Round Bars etc. We ensure that our range of Galvanized Mild Steel products are made up of high quality material and under the best quality manufacturing conditions. We offer the Mild Steel Products at competitive prices.
We are supplying steel tubes like MS Pipes, MS Black Pipes, Mild Steel Pipes conforming to various national & international standards.
We are Exporting wide range of Mild Steel Tubes, Mild Steel Pipes, MS Pipes, Mild Steel Galvanized Pipes for various purposes. Apart from the following standard range of products we also supply customized products as per the requirement of the buyers.
We are one of the leading Supplier and distributor of wide range of GI Pipes, Galvanized Steel Pipes & Steel Tubes for various purposes. We also supply customized products as per the requirement of the buyers which makes us the leading GI Pipe suppliers, GI Pipe exporters and distributors.
GI Pipes/Galvanized steel pipes are covered by a layer of zinc. GI pipes and tubes are mostly used in structural applications. GI steel pipes and tubes are available in various size and shapes based on the customers requirements.
Pipes and tubing made of GI steel has long been one of the most used building materials in the world. For decades, designers, builders and consumers seeking long-term structural performance in the outdoor applications have turned to zinc-coated steel pipes. Zinc-coated galvanized steel pipes and tube resist the attack of wind, water and road salts.
Galvanized Steel are those steel that has been covered with a layer of zinc metal. During galvanizing, steel is immersed in a molten zinc bath, ensuring a tough, uniform barrier coating. Zinc's natural corrosion resistance provides long-term protection, even in outdoor environments. Apart from preventing water corrosion, it is equally effective in dry, indoor environments.
- Steel Pipes as per ASTM specification.
- Galvanized hollow sections.
- Leading supplier of manipulated tubes.
We have a large scale unit engaged in manufacturing and exporting gi pipes and gi steel tubes / pipes and welded black pipes/tubes and Electro galvanized Steel tubes/pipes. We supply steel tubes for a range of applications like Mild Steel tubes for structural purpose and mechanical & general engineering purpose, ERW Pipes for water, gas & sewerage, Steel tubes for idlers of belt conveyors, water wells and Lancing Pipes for various automotive & industrial applications.
Our range of gi pipes, galvanized steel pipes and tubes are covered by a layer of zinc & are used for varied applications. These are available in various size and shapes based on the customers requirements. These tubes are natural corrosion resistant and hold functional durability, even in outdoor environments. Apart from preventing water corrosion, it is equally effective in dry, indoor environments.
1. Indian Standards: Specification IS: 1239 (Part-I) 1990 (Light, Medium & Heavy Series) Black & galvanized, plain end screwed and socketed up to 100 mm NB all series, 125 & 150 mm NB.
2. Indian Standards: Specification IS: 1978-1982 up to 200 mm NB grade & YST - 170 and YST - 210.
3. Indian Standards: Specification IS: 1161-1998 up to 150 mm NB grade & YST - 210 and YST - 240.
4. Indian Standards: Specification IS: 3601-1984 up to 168.3 mm OD and 7.1 mm wall thickness.
5. Indian Standards: Specification IS: 3589-1991 ERW Steel Tubes 150 mm to 400 mm NB.4.
6. Indian Standards: Specification IS: 4270-1992 ERW Steel Tubes for water wells up to 300 mm NB.
1. British Standards: Specification BS: 1387-1985 (Light, Medium & Heavy Series) black & galvanized, plain end screwed and socketed up to 100 mm NB all series, 125 & 150 mm NB.
2. British Standards: Specification BS: 1775-1964. Steel Tubes for mechanical structural and general engineering purpose.
To,Manglam Sales Corporation