Aim / Vision / Mission
To become the most valued pharma partner in the pharma world by continuous research and development and manufacturing a wide range of pharmaceutical products complying to the highest regulatory standards.
Today, MLPL is proud of its achievements:
- State-of-the-art formulations manufacturing facility, built to the exacting specifications of WHO-GMP.
- Strong Formulations Development base.
- A host of products launched, including many formulation which are
the first in India.
- Strong presence in area of Operation .
- Extremely talented and dedicated work force.
Marc labs manufacturing facility is at baddi district solan having latest manufacturing automatic plant and machinery as per WHO GMP & ISO 9002 with additive production capacity.
Today, the manufacturing facility is at par with international standards. It complies with WHO GMP & ISO 9002 adequately reflecting Marc Labs commitment towards quality and safety. These factories are well equipped with modern automatic plant. Our plants have additive production capacity to match marketing aspiration and have separate sections namely tablet Section, capsule sections, syrup Sections, injectable section and ointment section.
Efficiency of Pharma depends on quality. We are Conscious of it for maintaining high quality control.During manufacturing process .The entire process is carrying under GMP assisted by well equipped analytical Laboratory.
- Excellent Support Services
- Finished Products - Oral Dosage Form, Injectables, Freeze Dried Sterile Injections
- API - Multi Product, Versatile Facility, Upgraded to International Standards
- Hygiene Zones – Process step dependent special zones created for each type of activity
A biding by our corporate philosophy of striving for continuous improvement and betterment, the Company has re-located its manufacturing operations at the state-of-the-art plant at Baddi, located 20 km from Chandigarh, the capitol capital of Punjab. Spread over two lac sq. ft. acres of land, the new manufacturing unit fully equipped with world class production capabilities.
Truly unique in every sense of the term, the Plant's standards and facilities can match any other, worldwide. Seven ‘zones of cleanliness' have been defined and adhered to, as per the 1997 GMP guidelines of the European Union. Some of the salient features of the design concepts:
- No wood or asbestos component.
- Each zone has separate AHUs (Air Handling Units), dehumidification unit and dust extraction systems.
- Segregation of every critical processing activity in each zone, to avoid cross-contamination.
- Respective zones, areas and even uniforms marked to ensure total segregation.
- Air environment conditioned in each area with respect to temperature, humidity, filtration, particle counts, etc.
- Duo Pass Reverse Osmosis (RO) water system, multi-stage distillation plant, self-sanitizing, sanitary SS 31 6L loops water, water for injection with online monitoring of pH, temperature, conductivity and TOC requirements as per USP XXIV.
- Zero-discharge Effluent Treatment Plant constructed.
- Environment-friendly VAHP chillers.
- Isolated and dedicated production facilities for B-Lactum and Cephalosporin dosage forms.
The plant—with high capacities and scope for future expansion—is capable of manufacturing all dosage forms viz. Tablets, Capsules, Liquid Orals, Dry Syrups, Aseptic Liquid and Solid preparations, Sachets etc.
To,Marc Laboratories Private Limited