Give a missed call on Toll Free
to download IndiaMART FREE Mobile App
- Transportation Of Cargo
- Custom Clearance Services
- Freight Forwarding Services
- Warehousing Services
- Custom Agents
- Air Cargo Services
- Sea Cargo Services
- Cargo Clearance Services
- Import Clearance Services
- Bulk Cargo Services
- On Wheel Cargo Services
- Vehicle Ground Clearances
- Project Clearance Services
- Export Clearance
- Freight Forwarders
- Clearing And Forwarding Agent
- International Freight Forwarders
- Cargo Export
- International Cargo Transporters
- Freight Warehousing
- Goods Warehousing Service
- Warehouse Management System
- Warehouse Consulting
- Custom Consultancy Services
- Customs Brokerage Service
- Transport Agents
About Masterstroke Freight Forwarders Private Limited
With the stiff competition that keeps confronting, as an importer or an exporter you need a Custom House Agent / Freight Forwarder, who will represent you professionally, truly and transparently. We, Masterstroke Freight Forwarders Private Limited is a Custom House Agent / Freight Forwarder provide you with a comprehensive range of services under a single roof, covering the entire ambit of monitoring of cargo landing inside Port, arranging customs clearance and facilitation of transportation to the final destination, all without any additional liabilities like port demurrages, container detention and CFS storage charges.
Our team of professionals has studied Customs Law to compliment our workforce. They are legally empowered to act as Customs Power of Attorney holders.
They analyze every customers needs individually and organize their cargo clearances and delivery, strictly as per their instructions, whatever be its volume and value. Transparency, business confidentiality, daily updates, super fast handling and honoring commitments are some of the key factors, which contribute to our success in providing a hassle-free clearance.
- We arrange import clearances of all commodities
- We facilitate export shipments of all merchandises
- We handle Project cargoes, Machineries & ODC’s
- We organize transportation of all types of cargo from Chennai
We are service providers in the field of Custom Clearance Services, Freight Forwarding Services, Transportation of Cargo and Warehousing Services in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
The vision of the company is to provide an integrated logistic solutions and services designed to redefine the customer satisfaction, rationalize cost and time relationship, and bridge the gap between the Indian requirements and International practices and standards. We commit ourselves to offer innovative quality services with speed, safety, and flexibility. We work in an environment with perfect blend of planning and execution to meet the challenges of qualitative change and market competition.
Time Bound Customs Clearance:
- Air import cargo clearance within a day.
- Sea import cargo clearance the next day.
- Regular updates on progress of clearance.
- Return of post-clearance documents to clients within 24 hours.
- Post-clearance care for six months.
(Note- Where the goods are required to be tested for a specific purpose, (or) where another Govt.Agency is required to give a pre-clearance NOC, (or) due to an Act of God / Nature (and) for any other reasons beyond our control, the above time factor for clearance within 24 hrs to 48 hrs, may not hold good.)
Compeitive Sea & Air Freight Rates:
- Best Airfreight rates
- Best LCL ocean freight rates
- Best FCL ocean freight rates for Standard / Heavy Duty / Open Top / Hi-Cube / Flat Rack
- Containers to all global destinations.
Safe & Reliable Transportation of Goods:
We undertake transportation of all kinds of customs cleared cargo including Machineries and ODC, from Chennai Port to any place in India.
- Light commercial vehicles
- Medium commercial vehicles
- Normal Trucks
- Side open / platform trucks
- Taurus vehicles
- Normal Trailers
- Low / hi bed trailers
- Semi low / hi bed trailers
- Special equipment vehicles
- Special type vehicles for ODC’s & etc
- Hippo Trailers
- Super Hippo Trailers
Basic Documents Required I
- Letter of Authorization to handle your clearance
- Import – Export Code No
- Bill of Lading duly endorsed by the bankers & importers
- Invoice & packing list
- Certificate of Origin & Marine Insurance Policy
- Product catalogues (or) Technical write up with end use details
- Copy of L/C (or) Sales contract (or) Purchase order & acceptance
- VAT / TIN / Commercial (Local Sales) Tax Registration Nos
Additional documents required for certain imports - A guide line :
- For import of Live Animals other than Wild Animals a recommendation of the Chief Wild Life Warden of a State Government is required, subject to the provisions of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) for Recognized scientific/research institutions.
- Import of Seeds of Vegetable, flowers, fruits and plants, and bulbs of flowers, cutting, sapling bud wood, etc of flowers and fruits for sowing or planting, are permitted without a license in accordance with a permit for import, granted under the PQ Rules. (Plant Quarantine Regulation of Import into India) Also PHO clearance required.
- Import of chocolates and chocolate products and candies/ confectionary / food preparations with milk or milk solids as an ingredient shall be prohibited from China for Six months with immediate effect from 24/06/10 and until further orders.
- Import of Zinc ash / skimming is permitted without a license, to units registered with Ministry of Environment and Forest, Government of India, for actual users on the basis of capacity up to the annual quantity limits indicated in the registration certificate.
- Import of Human biological material for bio-medical purposes will be referred to the Indian Council of Medical Research which is the nodal implementing agency for the Ministry of Health and family welfare guidelines.
- Import of Hazardous Chemicals: Import permitted without a license in accordance with the provisions of the manufacture, Storage and Import of Hazardous Chemicals Rules, 1986 (made under the Environment (protection) act 1986. Besides other conditions mentioned in the Rules, the importer shall, before 30 days but not later than the date of import, furnish the details specified in Rule 18 to the authority specified in Schedule 5 of the said Rules.
- Before the clearance of the plastic waste / scrap, all imported consignments of such plastic scrap / waste shall be subjected to scrutiny and testing of samples. Customs authorities shall for this purpose draw a sample and send the same to the nearest laboratory / office of the Central Institute of plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET) with a view to having the same analyzed and verified that such imported consignments are in conformity with the description/definition.
- Import of Animal related products – Animal quarantine / Wild life organization clearance required.
- Import of Metal scraps required following documents. A) Pre-shipment Inspection certificate, B) Sales contract, c) Environment registration certificate.
- Import of Mobile Handsets without International mobile Equipment identify (IMEI) no. is Prohibited to Import.
- Import of Raw silk, Dupion and other yarns from China should carry The Chinese Inspection Quarantine Certificate. (CIQ)
- Import of Drugs and materials for Clinical purpose: If at the time of importation, the importer produces to the Deputy Commissioner of customs, as the case may be, a certificate from the Licensing authority to the effect that specified quantity of such drugs and materials are required for being used in a clinical trial for which permission has been granted by the Licensing Authority under the provisions of the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules 1945.
Basic Documents Required II
- Import of gas filled or non-filled products like Air conditioner, Refrigerator and etc should carry The Ozone Depletion certificate from Manufacturer. (ODS)
- Transmission apparatus for radio broadcasting or television and other satellite communication equipment cannot be imported, except against a license to be issued by the WPC Wing of Ministry of Communications and information technology.
- Import of toys: A Certificate that the toys being imported conform to the standards prescribed in ASTM F963 or standards prescribed in ISO 8124 (PARTS i-III) IR IS 9873 (PARTSI-III) or standards prescribed in EN71; (II) A Certificate of Conformance from the manufacturer that representative sample of the toys being imported have been tested by an independent laboratory which is accredited under ILAC, MRA and found to meet the specifications indicated above. The certificate should have a correlation to the consignment and with respect to the period of manufacture indicated in the Certificate of conformity.
- Import of Chemicals should carry The Manufacturer’s literature / Analytical certificate and Nature & Composition certificate.
- Import of Used machines should have documentary evidence of , The year of Manufacture of year, value when it was manufactured new, model no, Serial no, brand name, Catalogue in English version and a Chartered Engineer Certificate obtained at Port of Loading. (Local C.E certificate is also required for value verification)
- Import of new machines should have model no, serial no, brand name and catalogue
- Before import of Fruits and vegetables: the importer should get a License from The jurisdictional Plant Quarantine Officer (License will contain the quantity to be imported with time limit) and the details of the PQ License should be reflected in Phycosanitary certificate which is issued at Origin.
- All prepackaged commodities, imported into India, mainly intended for human consumption, shall, in particular carry the following declaration
- (A) Name and address of the importer;
- (B)Generic or common name of the commodity packed;
- Net quantity in terms of standard unit of weights and measures. If the net quantity in the imported package is given in any other unit, its equivalent in terms of standard units shall be declared by the importer;
- Month and year of packing in which the commodity is manufactured or packed or imported;
- Maximum retail sale price at which the commodity in packaged form may be sold to the ultimate consumer. This price shall include all taxes local or otherwise, freight, transport charges, commission payable to dealers, and all charges towards advertising, delivery, packing, forwarding and the like, as the case may be
- For ensuring the safety of household and similar type of electrical appliances – Electric Irons, Electric Radiators, Electric Immersion Water Heater, Electric Stoves, Switches for domestic purpose, 2 Amps Electrical Switches and etc – All Manufacturers / Exporters of these products into India, shall be required to register themselves with The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) in Delhi."
Note-Above details are just indicative and not exhaustive
Some of the reasons which can delay your clearance
- Non-submission of complete set of document before arrival of Vessel, Passiveness in responding to queries raised by Govt.Authorities,
- If the unit price of the item imported is found to be much below the price of contemporary imports,
- If the goods are determinable to be of hazardous nature (or) e-waste which can contaminate the surroundings and pose conceivable threat to the environment, Misdeclaration of the commodity (or) its value (or) its quantity,
- If the goods are found to be of sub-standard quality which has a direct impact on economy, national industrial policy, pricing and payment of duty If the buyer and seller are related to each other and not brought to the notice of customs,
- Special discounts offered by the seller to buyer exclusively and which is not offered to other buyers in the normal course of transaction,
- Clubbing of values of products which are functionally and constitutionally different and which cannot be considered as an indispensable part of the Main Product. Handling of merchandise / cargo by un-authorized agents / persons
To,Masterstroke Freight Forwarders Private Limited