Digital Gas Alarm Systems
Digital Gas Alarm Systems come in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 gas categories where the number indicates the number of gases the system can handle. The system contains analog meters for displaying pressure of the different gases coming from the pipe lines. The system generates appropriate alarm in case of High pressure or Low Pressure in any gas. These alarms come with RS-485 Modbus interface for BMS connectivity. One NO/NC terminal is built-in for alarm extension and provision is made for adding external NO/NC interface for each gas individually.
Master Alarm system is mainly used in the system for providing information and current status of multiple gas alarms and is capable of supporting various gas alarms of different gas categories. The main feature is for remote monitoring of various gas alarms installed in hospital’s rooms with displayed color LED’s the main benefits of this product are:
- Support for multiple gas alarms (max up to 20).
- Different category gas alarm support (2 Gas to 6 Gas type).
- Real time and simultaneous monitoring.
- Interactive color LED’s, push buttons and 7-segment display.
- Buzzer provided for sound alarm.
- Mute and test buttons.
- 485 connectivity for long range.