About Muscat Polymers Private Limited
Established in the year 1994, we, Muscat Polymers Pvt. Ltd., are a reputed organization engaged in the manufacturing and export of PP and HDPE woven sacks/ bags. These products are highly sought after for packaging in diverse industrial applications. Moreover, they are also appreciated for their high quality, durability and cost effectiveness. Furthermore, they are incapable of inflicting any kind of harm to human health. The superior quality of our product range has enabled us to establish a widespread client base across the world. We offer Sacks & Bags, Woven Sacks & BagCoin & Currency Bags, Textile & Fabrics Bags, Packaging Bags, Polypropylene & Woven Bags, Cloth Fabrics, PE & Poly Tarpaulin, Cotton Duck, Custom Woven Bags, Polypropylene Woven Mesh Bags, Woven Sand Tube & Gravel Bags, FIBC Packaging Bags, Bulk Bags.
We have a proper compliance process in place in order to ensure the quality of our products. Our team of Quality Controllers conducts stringent checks on products at every step of manufacturing. Our Manufacturing plant is well equipped with all the latest technology and infrastructure which facilitates better packaging solutions. We have developed a niche in the industry for manufacturing custom made products as per client specification. Our cutting edge technology and qualified team of professionals have made us capable of incorporating last minute changes in products and also delivering highly urgent orders within the stipulated time.
Our organization is led under the able guidance and supervision of our Chairman Mr. Madhukar Kothary. His superior knowledge and experience has helped our organization reach the zenith of success and earn a name of repute in the industry. His vision and dedication have enabled us to retain the trust of our clients over the years.
Quality has been our forte since inception, therefore we have adopted a stern testing regiment. The organization has put in place a well strategical compliance process which is strictly adhered to while manufacturing products. Stringent checks are conducted for strength of tapes; the weaving, dimensions and finish of the fabrics; adherence to ink and quality of print; and stitching. Some of the test conducted are tensile test, load test, length and width test, gusset test, valve test and many more. Quality measures that we adhere to are:
- Weight and dimensions
- Tensile strength
Client eccentricity has been the foremost objective of our organization since inception. Our organization has always been committed towards abiding by this principle. This has helped us retain the trust of our clients which is valuable to us. Our organization is acclaimed for manufacturing customized products and deliver them at clients' end within the stipulated time, no matter how urgent the task is. Some of our clients include:
- Ambuja Cements
- Shree Cement Ltd.
- Sanghi Cement
- Hathi Cement
- Sidhi Cement
Located in Rajkot (Gujarat, India), we have a state-of-the-art infrastructure that is fully centralized and hence enables us to manufacture our range of products in several options suiting the requirements of our customers. We are capable of producing 3000 TPA OF PP/HDPE Woven Sacks/ Fabrics/ Tarpaulin. Moreover, we can annually produce 4,60,00,000 bags weighing 65 gm, needed for packaging of cement. The infrastructure of our organization has been designed to incorporate various departments that are well connected with each other. The various departments within our facility are:
- Raw material procurement
- Quality Testing
- Sales and Marketing
Research and Development
To be in-line with our competitors in the industry, we have developed a Research and Development Department. Our R&D experts keep a close watch on the emerging industry trends and regularly update our technical team on the same. This team also conducts experiments and market research to bring to our clients a superior range of products. They are also engaged in regular interaction with the clients in order to understand their needs better.
We have all facilities under one roof. We are having fully integrated plant with state of art technology. Its 100% integration permits us to deliver our products in multiple options while retaining 100% control over the manufacturing process. Needles to say, we are fully independent from the risks of out sourced material or workmenship. Our fully integrated plant comfortably accommodates last minute changes in specification and add on orders.
We manufacture and supply a vast range of PP and HDPE woven sacks/ bags that finds wide usage across various industry segments. Our range comprises Woven Sacks and Bags, Custom Woven Bags, Fabrics, Custom Woven Bags (Cwb-01) and FIBC Packaging Bags. Moreover, we also manufacture PE Tarpaulin Poly Tarpaulin, Coin & Currency Bags, Textile & Fabrics Bags, Polypropylene Woven Mesh Bags, Bulk Bags, Bulk Bags and Woven Sand Tube & Gravel Bags. We also manufacture customized products as per clients' needs and specifications. Our products are acclaimed throughout the industry for their quality and efficiency.
- High strength and durability
- Light weight
- Accurate Dimensions
- High tensile strength
- Friendly to human health
- Economic efficiency
Our range of PP and HDPE woven sacks/ bags finds wide application for packaging and fabric needs in various industries and sectors. Other than our standard range, we also manufacture customized products to suit the variegated requirements of our customers. Our organization is widely acclaimed for the timely delivery of even the most urgent of orders. Our products find usage in various industries for packaging products like:
- food grains
- coins and currency and many more.
We have a capacity to produce 3000 TPA of PP/HDPE Woven Sacks / Fabrics / Tarpaulin. The capacity to produce Woven Sacks in numbers depends upon factors like weight of the bag, size & specification. We have a Herculean capacity to produce 4,60,00,000 cement packing bags of 65 gm weight per year. The numbers of bags would vary in terms weight & specifications.
Our Core Values
- Muscat Polymers employees, continually endeavour for brilliance in their daily activities. This starts at a strategic level and eventually filtering down to all the levels of the company additionally at each and every direction of the business.
- MPPL''s strategic goals are at the forefront of its persistent success. MPPL''s workforce is composed of results oriented individuals who embrace our core values in their day to day routine.
- Our Core Values are the fundamental principles used to guide our business processes and interactions with each other, our customers, investors, shareholders and the community.
MPPL works nationally and internationally with its Channel Partners to achieve its purpose and target of providing the quality FIBCs, PP Woven sack, PP (polypropylene) Fabric and other packaging products at the most economical price that would not only help its customers to reduce their overall packaging costs throughout their supply chain but also enhance their productivity.With having the great reliable Overseas Partners, and their efforts help our production facilities to boosts its capacity by providing the PP bags and FIBC''s to be shipped/delivered much faster in time and in most cost effective manner.
- Muscat Polymers is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. You can be assured about our quality and we guarantee our quality. One of the Muscat Polymers core values is “Commitment to Quality”, having the fully integrated quality system enables MPPL to meet the highest quality standards, by increasing its operational efficiencies and improving its overall quality controls. Muscat Polymers Quality System comprises the set of policies, processes and procedures required for the planning and execution of safe and efficient operations.
- Six Sigma Process:MPPL works on the Six Sigma way, the efficient Six Sigma processes helps MPPL to focus on product development, along with the continuous improvement to deliver the right products.
- Product Development & Quality Improvement:The product quality improvements at each and every level of production helps MPPL to deliver the products that enhances the quality and marketability of our customers end products.
- State of Art Facility - The PP Fabric, PP bags, FIBC''s and other MPPL products are produced by us and prepared in house at our vertically integrated plant, which has vast infrastructure coupled with dedicated workforce. The same gives you the assurance of continuous and uninterrupted supply throughout the year without affecting the quality.
- Economies of Scale/Competitive price:Even with the market globalization in effect, Muscat Polymers has been able to produce the products faster and at a lower cost less expensively.
- Quality throughout the System:Quality is built into our deliverables, our internal operations and at all the levels.
- Experienced Company & Skilled team: With 19 years of experience, Muscat Polymers with the help of its high skilled team and employees have reached its matured stage of understanding the market and the need of the customers.
- Flexibility & Timely Shipment:We can accommodate last minute additions/ alterations in the order even after the finalization of the order and still ensuring to make the timely shipment as per the customers requirement.
- For any questions or queries about the working procedure, the controls and the standards, please contact our Chief Executive.
Muscat Polymers is an ISO 9001 certified company. For Muscat Polymers quality is the top most priority. With the significant improvement into the quality processes, stringent quality controls and following the six sigma processes has helped MPPL to attain one of its most important core values “Commitment to Quality”
Certificate of Registration
We hold the test certificates from Labodata to produce FIBC''s upto 2000 KG of safe working load. Please take a look at the below certificates attained from the Labordata & IIP.
MPPL is affiliated and is a member of various associations; MPPL obtainied the membership of FIBCA (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Association - USA chapter). MPPL is also a member of TBPA (Textile Bag and Packaging Association). Since the inception of the Muscat Polymers, we have been affiliated/member of AIFTMA (All India Flat Tape Manufacturers Association)