Limestones & Mineral Aggregates
Gypsum is one of the more common minerals in sedimentary environments.Gypsum is a very soft mineral composed of calcium sulfate dihydrate, with the chemical formula (CaSO4 • 2 H2O).
Gypsum is used:
- For agriculture use (powdered gypsum)
- For cement factories as an ingredient in cement
- For Plaster of Paris industry
We are producing following products:
- Gypsum (+70% CaSO42H20): It is used for manufacture of cement and land reclamation
- Gypsum Powder (+70% CaSO42H20 & 60 mesh size): It is used for manufacture of cement and land reclamation
- Selenite (+95% CaSO42H20): It is used for manufacture of Plaster of Paris and Ceramics
High Calcium Fines
High Calcium fines consist of High percentage of Calcium Carbonate. It is widely used as filler in many industries viz. Animal Feed, Cattle Feed, Rubber industry , Oil exploration, welding rods, ceramic and Glass industry.
Typical specification of High Calcium Fines Limestone is as follows:
MW Mine dolomitic limestone is being successfully utilized in iron ore pelletization, the sintering process of iron production, electric furnace and steel making.
Typical specification of Dolomitic Limestone is as follows:
|MgO||+15 but < 22|
Super Chemical Grade Lime Stone
MW Mines deposit of super chemical grade I limestone is exceptionally pure and consistent. The chemical content is ideal for the iron & steel industry, chemical industry, precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC), paper industry, glass industry and other chemical/industrial uses.
Typical specification of Super Chemical Grade Limestone is as follows:
To,Mw Mines Private Limited