Established in the year 1996, we, Naldehra Building Centre are one of the known manufacturers & worl wide distributors of a wide range of construction machinery including cement block making machine, concrete block making machine, fly ash block making machine, brick making machine, hydraulic brick making machine, fly ash brick making machine, paver making machine, bar bending machine, interlocking paver making machine, hydraulic bar bending machine and paver machines. In addition, we also offer soya milk and tofu machines. We also undertake services such as material analysis, project feasibility report, market feedback & acceptance, special application equipment training & demonstration and sale of finished goods. Our range of machines is catering to the requirements of the construction industry and is appreciated for high end features such as eco friendly technologies, fuel efficiency and it’s working for carbon credit to avoid global warming.
With our vast distribution network, we have installed more than 600 machines all across the globe. We have our own demonstration and service stations, which enables us to meet the clients’ specific requirements. To ensure that our range is of flawless quality and offers excellent services, our technology is jointly supported by BMTPC Govt. of India, kfw of Germany and HUDCO Govt. of India assistance. We make use of quality raw material procured from recognized vendors such as Sail, Yuken and Tele-mechanics which enables us to offer precision engineered range of construction machinery. Further, our range is available in various models, production capacities, sizes and heights so as to meet the clients’ specific requirements.
Our effective services and adherence to corporate ethics has made possible for us to establish a strong client base across the domestic & international markets including USA, Venezuela, New Zealand, Doha, Qatar and African continents.
We are working under the dynamic leadership of our president Mr. Ajay Singh (J), who is a technocrate and MBA, with experience of over 26 years. Owing to his experience in the renowned companies all across the globe, he has gained mastery in the field of bricks and chemical industry. He has been actively participating in the development of innovative building material and mechanization of brick industry (Since 1981 till date). Yes he is also Expert on Mission with UNO-UNIDO.
Our mentor has a wide experience in the sphere of construction industry and has been actively associated with:
- Has participated in growth of improved kiln designs, achieved energy preservation, controlled pollution, reduced global warming, green house gases, developed new fuels, obtained higher emission standards in conventional brick industry
- Consultant to Punjab State Council for Science and Technology and N.R.D.C (Govt. of India) in association with Priya Brick Technology Consultancy Services (Pvt.) Ltd. for the development of pollution free kiln design and firing practices
- He is actively associated with HUDCO (Since 1996 till date) for cost effective housing
- He is actively associated to BMTPC (Since 1996 till date) for the development and invention of a large number of technologies and equipment
- He is a Faculty Member of Human Settlement Management Institute (HSMI, Govt. of India) - Research and Training Institute of HUDCO
- He has had a long association with Brick Industry Member Executive Committee of All India Brick and Tile Manufacturers Association
- Has been an advisor to ALPS Industries Limited (VISTA LAVELLOR) for selection, evaluation of technology, machines and process from international market
- He has also promoted Naldehra Building Centre, District Shimla for utilizing Hazardous Limestone mining waste material into stable cost effective Building components like bricks, door frames, and flooring blocks. In the year 1998, a parliamentary committee also visited the centre and applauded the efforts
- Gives free of cost training to local peasants and vegabonds to become skilled operators
- Expert on Mission with UNO-UNIDO.
To develop & provide cost effective technologies to the nation. A right trade off between mechanization and man power employment.
Industrialization with social objective.
Save to soil, Globe from warming.
Due to our commitment and efforts to provide highly efficient construction machines such as cement block making machine, concrete block making machine, fly ash block making machine, brick making machine, hydraulic brick making machine, fly ash brick making machine, paver making machine, bar bending machine, interlocking paver making machine, hydraulic bar bending machine and paver machines, we have been able to cater to the requirement of various industries. We make use of quality raw material such as steel, rubber items, electrical and hydraulic components, which are procured from reliable vendors such as Sail, Yuken and Tele-mechanics. This ensures that our range is of flawless quality and in line with the international quality standards.
Our range is mentioned below:
- Fully Automatic Hydraulic Vibro Compaction Bricks/ Blocks Paver Machines
- Semi Auto Hydraulic Vibro Presses
- Bi-Directional Hydraulic Vibro Presses
- Stone punching cutting machines
- High Finish Paver Machines
- Mini Loaders
- Soya Milk/Tofu Machines
- Bar Cutting/Bending Machine
Fully Automatic Flyash Brick Plant(s)
Interlocking Pavements Plant(s)
Hollow Blocks Plant(s)
Pollution Free Kiln Designing
Salient features of our range are:
- Cost effective
- Low on power consumption
- Accurate output
- Low maintenance technology jointly developed with BMTPC (Government of India)
- No large expensive concrete floor is required
- Uniform shape and precise dimensions
- Longer working life
- Easy installation
Services We Offer
We lay strong emphasis on our clients and direct all our activities towards providing precision engineered construction machinery. Further, to understand our clients and their problems regarding the usage of our engineering products, we facilitate them with value added services, which reduces the problems regarding pre production of our range.
We offer the following:
- Material analysis, project feasibility report, market feedback & acceptance
- Equipment, plant & machinery technological supports
- Special application equipment
- Training & demonstration
- Sale of finished goods
Our quality range of construction machines along with our adherence to ethical business policies has enabled us in carving a niche for us in the industry. Further, we also offer services such as material analysis, project feasibility report and market feedback & acceptance. Moreover, we have service stations all over India, which enables us to meet the clients requirements.
Our clientele is mentioned below:
|Madhya Pradesh|| |
|Andhra Pradesh|| |
|Uttar pradesh|| |
|New Delhi|| |
|Himachal Pradesh|| |
|Jammu and Kashmir|| |
We are also catering to:
- Directorate Horticulture Govt,Kohima Nagaland
- Jai Assam Constructions,Assam
- Shrithik Ispat,South Goa
- Shree Siddhi Block & Mosaic Teleudyog, Kathmandu. Nepal
Our range is exported to:
- New Zealand
- Doha, Qatar
Some of the factors, which have enabled us to cater to the requirements of clients based in domestic as well as international markets, are mentioned below:
- Quality machines
- Available as per the clients specific requirements
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Ethical business practices
- Timely services