Products & Services
About Navia Markets Limited
- Experience in Stock Broking spans over 15 years
- World Class Back end & Front end Systems
- Quick Account Opening
- Complete Financial Services Provider to Resident Indians, NRIs and PIOs
- Trusted, Friendly and Consistent Customer Support
- Unbiased Research Recommendations
- Brokerage Schemes to suit clients of all trading profiles
- Online Trading Platform with wide range of products for beginners and versatile traders
- Latest Market Updates in English and Tamil
- Client Service in English, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu and Malayalam
- Pioneered the CTCL revolution in 1997.
- Launched Online Web Portal www.naviamarkets.com in the year 2000.
- Introduced Online Trading facility in Equity for Resident Indians during the year 2000.
- Became the first Stock broker in the year 2000 to provide Online Trading in Equity for NRIs and PIOs.
- Launched Online Helpdesk in the year 2000 to enable clients avail online assistance through Live Chat utility.
- Introduced Online Trading in Derivative segment for Resident Indians in the year 2003.
- First Broker in India to Introduce Online Trading in Derivatives (Futures & Options) for NRIs and PIOs in the year 2004.
- Introduced Online Investment Platform for Mutual Fund(MF) and Initial Public Offer(IPO) investments in India for Resident Indians and NRIs in year 2006.
- Launched Priority Service Desk to meet the specific requirements of HNIs in 2007.
- Introduced Zero Brokerage Schemes in the year 2008.
- Launched Online Trading facility in Currency Derivative segment in India through NSE during the year 2009.
- Launched Online Trading facility in Commodity segment through MCX in the year 2009.
- Became the first Stock Broker to provide Tamil Web Service through its portal www.tamil.naviamarkets.com in the year 2009.
- Mr. Jawahar Vadivelu, Chairman: Holds MBA degrees from the Asian Institute of Management, Philippines, and from the Booth School of Business, University of Chicago. Also the Vice – President of the Southern India Chamber of Commerce & Industry, member of the national executive committee of FICCI, and serves on the governing councils of the Indian Council of Arbitration, Chennai Mathematical Institute, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & The Business School of the University of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- Mr.Hozefa S K, CEO: Holds a BE degree with specialization in Electronics and Communication and PGDBA degree in Finance and Information technology. Also a Chartered Financial Analyst with industry experience of over 10 years in financial planning and wealth management.
- Mr.R.Ravi, Director: Master of Law and a fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India has over 30 years of wide range of experience in the industry. Mr. Ravi is also the Managing Director of Cameo Corporate Services Limited which has diversified business interests in registry and share transfer, BPO services, Securities Vault, Transcription Services, Document imaging and IT Enabled Services.
To,Navia Markets Limited