Our customers can avail from us superior quality Silver Alloy, which is used in order to prevent jewelry from tarnishing. Schmitz manufacture these silver alloys for sampling purposes in aluminum bronze. To gain whopping advantage in the production, these silver alloys are created by accurate composition, which guarantees a fine grain micro structure. Following are the properties of silver alloy:
- High resistance to tarnish
- Cold workings reduce the number of annealing steps by high deformations.
- It helps in easy production of chains, earrings and hollow bracelets due to its resistance to tarnish.
- Higher control of the grain growth during annealing
- Reduction of the "orange peel" phenomenon
- With very reduced fragility problems the scraps can be recast several times
- Reasonable growth of the grain dimension during continuous casting
- Drastic reduction of the shrinkage porosity and easy production of very bright surfaces
- High mechanical resistance
- Absence of fire stain
Looking for the queries from All over India.