we are manufacturer so requirement minimum 50 pieces ..
Nisha’s Jaipur Foot very much resembles to the normal foot. Our foot is economical and durable. Light in weight, flexible and in appearance like normal foot. The outer portion of our foot is made of natural and polybutadiene rubber based compound resemble to normal Indian skin color and suits to Indian climate and habits. The outer portion of foot protect it from sunlight, water, acid/alkali and soil. The rubber compound which we use also have antioxidant and anti-ozonate so that outer skin color remain same and it also remain safe and free from blooming and foresting while wear and tear. The sole (bottom) of foot rubber compound is made of natural and synthetic rubber in skin color loaded with reinforcing filler P & T silica which provide very good abrasion resistance and strength to sole. The inner portion of foot is made of various components. The ankle portion of foot is made of durable light weight only wooden block resemble in shape and design to normal foot ankle. The heel, toe and metatarsal blocks are made of high quality microceller sheet blocks which have maximum 12% compersion set. All the inner components are passed with good quality of natural and Pu cements (Adhesive) with helps of isocyanide based binding agent so that pasting remain longer lasting while wear and tear of foot.
The nylon cord is placed across the heel block, metatarsal block, Toe blocks and also over the sole compound. The nylon cord. Provide good binding to all components to rubber compound. It also provide reinforcement to rubber compound and components. We specially take care while fabrication to avoid air tapping among components inside the foot. The dies of our foot is designed in such a manner so that foot resemble in shape and size to normal foot in all dimensions. Vulcanization of our foot is done in open steam heated autoclave with strict time and temperature control so that curing of foot became properly in all dimensions.Our each foot is physically tested after Vulcanization Normally our foot goes under following physical tests:
Advantages of the foot we manufacture:
- Heel compression set-at constant load
- Hardness of various parts of foot and junctions
- Crack and flexible lest
- Age test at 100° C
- It permit a certain amount of transverse rotation of the foot on the leg to facilitate the act of walking as wheel as to allow cross legged sitting.
- It have sufficient range of inversion and eversion to allow the foot to adopt it self while walking on uneven surfaces.
- It allow enough dorsiflexion to permit an amputee to squat, for short period.
- Our foot is made of durable materials and light in weight with strict quality control. One can walk bare foot without any difficulty in any terrain.
Other Information :
Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Pieces