About Nitin Enterprises
An ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Nitin Enterprises has been in the machining industry since 1974. Effective inventory management system & periodical audits have enabled us to leave our footprints in the industry. We have served our clients with our robust infrastructure & advanced machinery. With a huge 30% YOY growth, our turnover has increased to Rs.20 million in 2010-11 from Rs.5.4 million in 2003-04. Owing to our success we have also made investments in development of new plant for optimization of plant layout & in CNC machining centres. With high precision & advanced technology machines, our products are widely used by our clients in different parts of the world. Catering to our high performing & regularly upgraded products. Manufacturer, exporter & dealer of precision finished parts, machined components, all types of cast iron pipe fittings, hydraulic pipe fittings, machined pipe fittings, pipe fittings, metal castings, washers, fasteners, valves, shafts, pipe connector, machined tubes, steel pipe connector, threaded connector, banjo connector, taper plugs, machined spacers, steel plungers, filter head adapters and water pump shafts etc. The company was founded in 1974 by the late Mr.V.D.Sardesai, who was an engineer by profession, but a first generation entrepreneur at heart. Mr.Sardesai started the business as a humble workshop, while working for a leading diesel engine manufacturer in Pune. He built the business on strong foundations of quality and integrity, which are still the company's core values.
Our production facilities mainly include machinery for all types and sizes of bar turning and machining.
Our list of machines includes:
- CNC Turning Centres with Bar Feeders : 8 no.
- Standalone CNC Turning Centres : 2 no.
- Multi Spindle Automat (6 Spindle - 1.250 Capacity) : 1 no.
- Multi Spindle Automat (4 Spindle - 22 mm Capacity) : 1 no.
- Single Spindle Traub Automats (60 mm Capacity) : 2 no.
- Capstan Lathes (Herbert No 2D) : 1 no.
- Capstan Lathe (Herbert No. 4D) : 1 no.
- Centreless Grinder ( 50 mm Capacity) : 1 no.
- Horizontal Milling Machine (Cincinnatti No.2) : 1 no.
- Pillar Drills (3/4" Capacity) : 2 no.
- Radial Drills (1" Capacity) : 1 no.
- Hacksaw (150 mm Capacity) : 1 no.
- Belt Sander : 1 no.
We follow various cost effective methods which enable us to offer a range of cost effective products. Maintaining the quality and adhering to the standards, the bulk procurement of our products helps in offering the products at competitive rates.
Customer Oriented Products
With our unrelenting efforts, we have spread our network in India as well as other countries. With a forte of 100% customer satisfaction, our each process in manufacturing the products is supervised by dedicated technocrats. Our wide range of products available in different dimensions and materials has enabled us in garnering our goodwill and the trust of our customers across the globe. Supplemented by our solid infrastructure, we upgrade our range according to our clients needs and specifications. Some of our clients are Cummins India Limited, Tata Motors Ltd. & Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited.
Run by a team of competent technocrats, we have years of industrial experience as a successful manufacturer and exporter of industry goods like pipe fittings, fasteners, shafts, valve, washers, cap screws etc. We are managed by skilled professionals and operators who have been working with us for the last 30 years and have contributed in giving us a functionally reliable products. Our age long industrial experience as a leading manufacturer provides us with an apt understanding of our clients requirements. This ability has guided us in manufacturing of innovative and advanced products.
- Centreless Grinding for thru feed components within 3 microns (export spares for Cummins)
- We can carry out critical taper burnishing operations on a large scale
- Design and Manufacture tooling and gauging required for production of simple parts
- Services of tooling and gauge manufacturers for manufacturing complex parts
- Capacity to produce turned and ground parts of all kinds
- We have a solid sub-contractor base
Nitin Enterprises, Kamshet.
- Reason For Change
- Advantages Of Relocation
- Risk Assessment
Description of Change:
- Relocation Machine shop to new location
- Existing location at Sinhgad Road, Pune
- New Plant at Kamshet near Talegaon
Advantages of Relocation:
- Improvement in Quality systems loading to quality Certification TS 16949 implementation by July 2011 in the new processed plant.
- Proximity to Talegaon Chakan Auto Hub
- Distance 16km v/s 50km.
- Logistics cost savings to both customers & Nitin Enterprises.
- 3% Octroi savings on raw material
- Transport savings for both customers & Nitin Enterprises
- Communication & Response to customer queries will be faster as compared to previous plant.
We can do it. We have been in the bar turning industry for the last 36 years and can cater to almost any size and shape of bar work. Our production capacity is tuned to cater to small batch production of 5 pcs to mass production of 200000 pcs on a regular basis. Our biggest strength is our team, our low attrition rate ensures that we maintain the same consistent quality year after year. Our oldest employee has been working with us since the company's inception in 1974.