The Bach Flower Remedies, Help to Correct Emotional Imbalances and Replace Negative Emotions with Positive Emotion.
The Bach Flower Therapy was introduced between 1920 & 1930 by Dr. Edward Bach a well known Physician, Bacteriologist, Homeopath and Researcher, who deeply studied 38 Flower varieties found in and around Mount Vernon, England.
Dr. Bach discovered that the essence of each of the 38 Flowers is associated with a basic human emotion and that the essence - in a diluted form - can bring back an emotionally disturbed person to a positive and happy state of mind.
Dr. Bach also found that these essences can greatly help in the treatment of most physical illnesses by treating the accompanying emotional disturbances (sufferer's worry, apprehension, hopelessness, impatience, irritability etc.), which could either be the contributory causes of those illnesses or acting as obstacles in the path of recovery. He therefore named these diluted essences as the 'Bach Flower Remedies'. The Bach Flower Remedies have been found to give wonderful results, either when used on their own or as a complementary therapy to homeopathic or other forms of treatment.
The Bach Flower Therapy is simple and anybody can learn how to select the remedies - by simply following the steps explained below:
Step 1: Read the Details of all the 38 Bach Flower Remedies (see below), Step 2: Select the Emotional Disturbance/s the person is suffering from, Step 3: Now, Select the Remedies which are indicated for those emotional conditions. Note: In case you feel that more than one remedy match with your emotional conditions, you may prepare a 'Personal Formula' by selecting upto 7 remedies and preparing a Mixture of the same.
Nuest's Bach Flower Remedies are prepared from Genuine Imported Ingredients. Nuest's Bach Flower Remedies are available in 20ml Dropper-fitted glass bottles. At present, Nuest's Bach Flower Remedies are available only within India and can be purchased from Nuest's own retail outlets in Mumbai and can also be Quickly Door Delivered anywhere in India. To know more about Nuest's Bach Flower Remedies, call us on ph no. 09321381293.
Bach Flower Remedy Set
(in a Sturdy & Attractive Carry Bag)
This Set Consists of: 38 x 20ml Bottles of Individual Bach Flower Remedies 2 x 20ml Bottles of 'Rescue Remedy' 1 x 8 page Brochure cum User Guide
1. Terror and Fright Remedy: Rock Rose: This remedy is for persons who experience panic, terror or extreme fright which makes them feel helpless, frozen and unable to move or think clearly. In some cases, it may be accompanied by trembling, perspiration and sudden paralysis or even loss of consciousness. Rock Rose will help them to calm down and feel in control of their fears.
2. Fear of Known Things Remedy: Mimulus: This remedy is for persons who already know what they are afraid of, example: fear of dogs, illness, pain, accidents, heights, poverty, darkness, death, spiders, being alone, losing a job etc. They may also be shy, timid and hesitant or nervous about contact with other people. Mimulus will reduce their fear and help such persons to face the situation with confidence.
3. Fear of Losing Control Over Mind Remedy: Cherry Plum: This remedy is for persons who are afraid that their impulsiveness and uncontrollable anger may make them lose control of their thoughts and actions and either make them 'act insane' or unintentionally do something violent or terrible or suicidal. Cherry Plum will help such persons to regain their mental strength and give them the confidence to take the right decisions.
4. Fear for the Safety of Loved Ones Remedy: Red Chestnut: This remedy is for persons who are excessively caring and are always anxious and worried that something very bad might happen to their loved ones i.e. relatives, friends, pets etc. - even to the extent of neglecting their own well-being. Red Chestnut will help them to overcome such irrational fears and to appreciate the unpredictability of life’s events.
5. Fear for Unknown Reasons Remedy: Aspen: This remedy is for persons who constantly feel vague and unexplainable anxiety and fear and are unable to properly describe these feelings to others. In some cases this may also cause them to have nightmares or talk/walk in their sleep. Aspen will help such persons to gain control over their worries and be more positive.
6. Lack of Trust in One's Own Decisions Remedy: Cerato: This remedy is for persons who do not have enough confidence in their own experience, judgment or decision-making abilities even in small matters and constantly seek the opinion and advice of even those who are not capable - which often leads to their being misguided or wrongly influenced. Cerato helps such persons to have trust and confidence in their own intuition and decision-making abilities.
7. Inability to Choose Between Alternatives Remedy: Scleranthus: This remedy is for persons who are always indecisive and uncertain and have difficulty in choosing between two available alternatives – even in everyday matters like what food to cook/order or which elevator to enter. They are prone to keep changing their choices and decisions and their inability to discuss their difficulties with others sometimes makes them suffer from fluctuating moods (swinging between happiness and sadness/anger/brooding etc). They are also likely to suffer from uncertain mannerisms like twitching, shaking, unsteady walking, jerky actions etc. Scleranthus helps such persons to be more decisive and take quick decisions and be free to attend to other important matters.
8. Discouragement After a Setback Remedy: Gentian: This remedy is for persons who get easily discouraged and feel depressed and pessimistic when things go wrong even slightly or when faced with even small delays or difficulties. Any failure or even minor illnesses etc. makes them disheartened and full of self-doubt. Gentian will help such persons to accept failures and setbacks as a part of life and encourage them to think positively and keep working towards achieving their goal.
9. Hopelessness and Despair Remedy: Gorse: This remedy is for persons who have suffered many failures or long illnesses, which has resulted in their feeling a sense of utter hopelessness and desperation. They feel that they should just surrender to whatever more misery life will bring them since nothing more can be done to improve their condition. Such persons may generally have a dull and sickly complexion, often with darkened skin beneath the eyes. Gorse will help such persons to fight off the negative thoughts and face life with renewed hope, optimism and enthusiasm.
10. Tiredness at the Thought of Doing Something Remedy: Hornbeam: This remedy is for persons who always feel that every task is a huge burden placed on them and they don't have sufficient mental or physical strength to do even simple tasks. They feel mentally and physically fagged out and keep postponing work. They are likely to regularly suffer from ‘Monday morning blues’ i.e. looking for excuses to avoid going to their place of work or study at the beginning of a week, after a holiday etc. Hornbeam will help such persons to bring back their interest and mental and physical strength and to start each task with renewed zeal.
11. Uncertainty Over One's Direction in Life Remedy: Wild Oat: This remedy is for persons who seem to be directionless and do not seem to be able to decide on their aim or goal in life, which in turn makes them feel dissatisfied, unfulfilled, frustrated, despondent and worthless. Wild Oat will help such persons to take a clear and positive view of their life and decide on their life’s aim and goal.
19. Pride and Aloofness Remedy: Water Violet: This remedy is for persons who are usually clever, talented, reliable and dependable - qualities which attract people to them. Though they would like to be friendly, their calm & gentle nature and reluctance to depend on others even during times of difficulty, makes them to be by themselves and work alone, which gives an impression of their being proud and reserved and ‘acting superior’. Water Violet helps such persons to become more social and develop warmer relationships with other people.
20. Impatience Remedy: Impatiens: This remedy is for persons who think and act quickly, and do not have the patience for what they consider as the slowness of others. They are usually talented and creative and often prefer to work alone since they tend to get irritated over little mistakes or delays of others. They can go to the extent of displaying their impatience and irritability even when they are unwell and being attended to by doctors, nurses, relatives etc., because of which they are usually left well alone. This often leads to restlessness and stress and a feeling of loneliness. Impatiens helps such persons to slow down to a comfortable pace, regain momentum of their lives and develop empathy, understanding and patience towards others, thus lowering stress on themselves and others.
21. Self-Centredness and Self-Concern Remedy: Heather: This remedy is for persons who are obsessed with themselves and constantly seek the company of others so that they can discuss their own troubles and experiences. They are usually talkative bores and poor listeners and so are generally avoided by others. Heather will help such persons to accept and deal with their own troubles and learn to feel comfortable even when they are alone.
Remedies For: Insufficient Interest In Present Circumstances
12. Dreaming of the future without working in the present remedy: clematis: this remedy is for persons who are unhappy with their present situation in life and are usually quiet and friendly but inattentive, dreamy and drowsy without much interest in the present. They may have very creative or grandiose ideas which they fantasize about and hope will bring them great happiness in the future. But such persons do not put in any proper effort towards fulfilling their dreams. clematis helps them to ‘wake up’, start living in the present and work towards fulfilling their dreams.
13. Living in the past remedy: honeysuckle: this remedy is for persons who cling to happy or sad past memories and experiences. They are not able to detach themselves from such memories and live in the present e. G. Those living away from home are always homesick and are not able to fully enjoy even happy occasions since they compare them with past occasions which they feel were better than what they are experiencing in the present. They are generally unhappy and keep thinking about past loves, regrets, successes or failures. honeysuckle helps such persons to detach themselves from negative past memories and remember the happy times or utilize the past failures to correct themselves, which will ultimately bring happiness in the present moment.
14. Drifting, resignation, apathy remedy: wild rose: this remedy is for persons who are ‘drifters’, ambitionless and demotivated and prepared to accept whatever they think fate has in store for them. They make no effort to improve their condition and are a negative influence on their family and friends. wild rose will help such persons to take responsibility for their own life, revive their interest in work and the world in general.
15. Exhaustion following mental or physical effort remedy: olive: this remedy is for persons who are mentally and/or physically tired, exhausted and completely drained of any strength as a result of over work, over exertion or long illness. Usually, their facial expressions, bodily mannerisms and physical appearance too say much about their state of exhaustion. olive will restore mental, physical and emotional balance in such persons and help them to regain energy, vitality and interest in work.
16. Unwanted thoughts and mental arguments remedy: white chestnut: this remedy is for persons who are constantly tortured by unwanted repetitive negative thoughts, arguments, ideas, inner dialog etc. Which keep crowding their mind and do not allow them to enjoy the normal pleasures of daily life. Such persons may have symptoms such as tiredness, insomnia, confusion, depression, guilt feelings, habit of repeating a particular topic in conversation, lack of calmness, nervous worry which often causes headaches. white chestnut helps such persons to mentally unwind and regain peace of mind.
17. Deep gloom for no reason remedy: mustard: this remedy is for persons who suddenly become depressed, ‘low’, sad and gloomy without any reason and feel as if a cold dark cloud has covered them – destroying their normal happiness and cheerfulness. These feelings disappear as suddenly as they had appeared, again without any reason. mustard will help such persons to come out of such sudden bouts of depression.
18. Failure to learn from mistakes remedy: chestnut bud: this remedy is for persons who suffer because they keep repeating the same mistakes instead of learning from previous experiences and avoiding them. chestnut bud will help such people to recollect the consequences of their previous actions and take steps in the right direction.
Remedies For: Over-Sensitivity To Influences And Ideas
22. Mental Torture Behind a Cheerful Face Remedy: Agrimony: This remedy is for persons who are actually worried, anxious and restless but hide these feelings behind a ready smile, humuor, over-friendliness, loud behaviour etc. They make friends easily since they are helpful to everybody and easily ‘surrender’ even when they are right – just to avoid getting into arguments or quarrels. They are also quite likely to have vices like excessive smoking, drinking or drugs - in an attempt to suppress their worries. Agrimony will help such persons to relax, put their real feelings and worries into perspective, discuss them with those they trust and restore mental peace.
23. The Inability To Say 'No' Remedy: Centaury: This remedy is for persons who are ‘too nice for their own good’ and have a weak will power when dealing with others. They find it difficult to say 'no' even to unreasonable expectations and demands, neglecting their own interests in life in order to gain appreciation and affection from others. They can therefore be easily taken advantage of. Centaury will help such persons to be strong enough to do what is right and also good for themselves and not always give in to unreasonable demands and expectations.
24. Protection From Change and Unwanted Influences Remedy: Walnut: This remedy is for persons who are oversensitive to change and are easily disturbed at times of major changes in life e.g. puberty, menopause, divorce, new school/college/job/home etc. They have definite ambitions and plans but are often easily influenced to change them because of the strong opinions of others. Walnut will help such persons to move forward by accepting changes which are inevitable and to seek happiness by protecting themselves from negative outside influences.
25. Hatred, Envy and Jealousy Remedy: Holly: This remedy is for persons who often suffer from negative and destructive feelings like jealousy, envy, suspicion, hatred, revenge etc. They often feel bitter, restless, irritated and not in control of their anger. Holly will help such persons to accept others as they are and to overcome any of the above negative feelings for them.
26. Lack of Confidence Remedy: Larch: This remedy is for persons who lack confidence and consider themselves to be not capable enough. They fear failure and avoid any task, despite having the abilities to do it. Larch will help such persons to regain self-esteem and confidence and the will to succeed.
27. Guilt & Self Blame Remedy: Pine: This remedy is for those who feel guilty for anything that goes wrong. They are never satisfied with their own efforts and results. Even when they are successful, they avoid taking credit or praise. The constant attempts to improve themselves may lead to mental tiredness and depression. Pine helps to put everything in the right perspective and remove unnecessary feelings of guilt.
28. Overwhelmed By Responsibilities Remedy: Elm: This remedy is for those who take responsibilities and fulfil them. But sometimes this leads to their being overloaded with responsibilities making them feel inadequate, worn out, exhausted, depressed and low on self-esteem. Elm will help such persons to view the situations clearly, rationally and methodically and then fulfil their responsibilities.
29. Extreme Mental Anguish & Feeling of Hopelessness Remedy: Sweet Chestnut: This remedy is for those whose sense of hopelessness takes them to the deepest stage of despair. The anguish makes their mind or body feel as if it had reached the limits of its endurance and now there is nothing but destruction left to face. Sweet Chestnut will help such persons to restore faith in themselves and make them look to the future with renewed hope.
30. Shock Remedy: Star of Bethlehem: This remedy is for those who experience emotional shock and trauma due to sudden distressing happenings like getting bad news, witnessing or being involved in an accident, a fright, a narrow escape, death of a dear one etc. In some cases a person may experience the shock and trauma much after the distressing event. Star of Bethlehem will help such persons to stabilize the mind and body, acknowledge the reality and face the situation calmly.
31. Self-Pity and Resentment Remedy: Willow: This remedy is for persons who have suffered an adversity which they find difficult to accept. They blame others for it and feel sorry for themselves since they feel that life has not been fair to them. This makes them angry and resentful of the success or happiness of others and they may keep grumbling and sulking about it. Willow will help such persons to enjoy the success and happiness of others and feel motivated to achieve the same themselves.
32. Working Past the Point of Exhaustion Remedy: Oak: This remedy is for persons who can normally take great burdens of work or responsibility since they are strong, reliable and patient. They are over-achievers and will overwork ignoring tiredness, setbacks or illness because of a sense of responsibility. This can lead to their inner strength getting exhausted and can even result in severe nervous breakdowns. Oak will help such persons to 'wind down' and regain their mental and physical strength and to learn to work without putting undue strain on their mind or body.
33. The Cleansing Remedy. Also for Self-Hatred Remedy: Crab Apple: This remedy is for those who feel self-disgust since they feel that they are unclean or impure physically or mentally. Some persons may find things ‘dirty/unclean’ without any reason and either wash them or wash their own hands or bathe often. They may even wrongly feel that they are ugly or have impure thoughts. Crab Apple is called the ‘cleansing remedy’ since it helps such persons to accept reality and not feel unclean in thought or deed.
34. Selfish, Possessive, Manipulative Remedy: Chicory: This remedy is for persons who are basically selfish, possessive and manipulative and are excessively concerned with the lives of not only their own children, relatives, friends etc. but all those they come in contact with. They are critical, opinionated and argumentative and always find something about others that they feel needs to be corrected. They are kind and loving but expect obedience, kindness, love, attention and respect in return and get easily offended and hurt if they don’t. Chicory will help such persons to ‘let go’ and to love or advise without expecting or demanding the same in return.
35. Over-Enthusiasm Remedy: Vervain: This remedy is for persons who hold strong views and tend to do things their way without considering the others’ point of view. They are over-enthusiastic about everything they undertake and put unnecessary effort into it. Their mind races ahead of events and they are likely to suffer from lack of sleep due to an overactive mind. Vervain helps such persons to ease off, wind down and work with the right intensity.
36. Dominance and Inflexibility Remedy: Vine: This remedy is for persons who are aware of their capabilities and so are confident of their own abilities and chances of success. Though they are considered to be good leaders because they can ‘get the work done’, they are dominating, inflexible, ambitious, tyrannical, or autocratic and arrogant and tend to compel others to blindly follow their instructions. Vine will help such persons to respect other people's views and ideas, become less harsh or severe and more understanding of other people, especially those who are weaker or junior.
37. Intolerance Remedy: Beech: This remedy is for persons who are intolerant, critical and annoyed even by the small habits, mannerisms, gestures and minor mistakes of others. They are unable to appreciate the good attributes of anybody but are quick to criticize and find fault. They are sour, arrogant, cynical and unsympathetic. Beech will help such persons to develop a more tolerant and understanding attitude and be more sympathetic and appreciative of others.
38. Self-Denial, Rigidity and Self-Repression Remedy: Rock Water: This remedy is for persons who expect too much from themselves. They are workaholics who are very strict with themselves and their simple lifestyles, often denying themselves the joys and pleasures of life because they think it might dilute the quality of their work. They expect perfection in everything they do. They are idealistic and think their hard work and ‘sacrifices’ will help to make not just their place of work but the world in general a better place. Rock Water will help them to be less fanatically focused, more flexible and find the right balance between their work and the normal pleasures of life without feeling guilty for doing so.
Confused About Which Bach Flower Remedies Suit You Best?
We Are Now Pleased To Offer 14 Ready Bach Flower Combination Remedies for Various Common Emotional Imbalances:
1. NUEST’s Stress Relief Plus Formula This formula is a fortified (stronger) version of the traditional ‘Rescue Remedy’ and will help to reduce stress caused by traumatic or crisis situations such as: shock/panic when involved in or witnessing an accident, sudden work or study related stress, sudden panic attacks for no known reason, fear/panic before flying/travel, shock or panic after getting bad news, fear/panic before or during an exam or job interview, stage fright, anger attacks and all other kinds of situations where one suddenly loses mental and emotional balance. Mix a few drops of NUEST’s Stress Relief Plus Formula in a little water and put on your tongue and also lightly rub the same on your entire face and behind your ears (do not allow to enter into eyes). It will help you to quickly calm down and regain your composure and allow you to deal with the stressful situation.
2. NUEST’s Confidence Plus Formula Do you get easily discouraged from pursuing new opportunities in your life because of a lack of confidence in your own positive attributes and abilities? Do you avoid challenges in your career or ignore your dreams because you are scared of failure? Regular use of NUEST’s Confidence Plus Formula will help you to defeat those negative thoughts and encourage you to pursue your dreams confidently.
3. NUEST’s N’Joy Plus Formula This formula will help to gradually erase negative emotions like feelings of dread, uncertainty, fear, depression etc. which block your joy. Regular use of NUEST’s N’Joy Plus Formula will also help to ease out memories of past mistakes, failures or bad experiences and replace them with pleasant and positive thoughts.
4. NUEST’s Hope Plus Formula This formula helps to fight emotions of growing hopelessness and despair which may be caused by prolonged illness, loss of a loved one or financial loss. Regular use of NUEST’s Hope Plus Formula will help to regain hope by releasing the suppressed positive energies inside you and allowing you look at the future with positivity.
5. NUEST’s Attention Plus Formula Are you unable to focus or concentrate on a particular task or project or when studying? Does your mind keep moving from one thought or task to another, making it difficult for you to finish the task you started? Regular use of NUEST’s Attention Plus Formula will help to calm and stabilise the mind and allow it to focus and concentrate on the task at hand. It will help even those who have been diagnosed for ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) or those in a temporary state of confusion.
6. NUEST’s Relationship Plus Formula Do you constantly feel the urge to criticise or ‘correct’ others causing them to resent or avoid you? Do your insecurities or your mistrust of others or their actions prevent you from maintaining good relations with even loved ones? Regular use of NUEST’s Relationship Plus Formula will help you to dispel your insecurities and understand others better, thus paving the way for you to establish friendly and harmonious relationships.
7. NUEST’s Sleep Formula #1 Are you unable to fall asleep quickly because of restlessness mainly caused by work tensions and unfinished tasks? Even worse, do you get sleep only after using sleeping pills; and then suffer from the after-effects, i.e. dullness, lethargy and puffiness? Regular use of NUEST’s Sleep Formula #1 will help you to soothe your nerves, forget the tensions of the day and drift off to sleep peacefully.
8. NUEST’s Sleep Formula #2 Are you unable to relax and fall asleep quickly because you are worried about not being able to wake up on time? Does even a small sound or movement disturb your sleep? Regular use of NUEST’s Sleep Formula #2 will help you to ignore such worries and disturbances, enjoy relaxed and restful sleep and wake up refreshed and ready for a new day.
9. NUEST’s Sleep Formula #3 Do subconscious thoughts of past or future events worry you and prevent you from falling asleep quickly? Do nightmares of such events disturb your sleep? Regular use of NUEST’s Sleep Formula #3 will help you to move away from such negative thoughts and worries and allow you to enjoy peaceful and relaxing sleep.
10. NUEST’s Sleep Formula #4 Do you consider sleep to be a waste of time? Are you always in a hurry to wake up very early to start work, even when it is not really very urgent or important? Does this impatience and worry of not having any important and urgent work to do deprive you of adequate sleep and make you feel tired and unwell? NUEST’s Sleep Formula #4 will make you more productive by helping you to relax and enjoy the sleep that your body deserves.
11. NUEST’s Quit Smoking Formula Today’s hectic lifestyle and work and academic pressures, the false image of ‘glamour’ and ‘being care-free’ associated with the act of smoking, combined with the powerful addictive properties of nicotine can make it very difficult for a smoker to give up this potentially fatal habit. But if you are really determined, regular use of NUEST’s Quit Smoking Formula will help you to gradually ‘wind down’ and relax, look at life in the right perspective and help you to quit smoking by fighting the urge to ‘light up’.
12. NUEST’s Pet-Ease Formula (‘Rescue Remedy’ for Pets) Your pets can suffer from acute anxiety and depression if they have to face any sudden change in their normal routine, e.g. changing home, travelling, birth or death of their own or in the family. Also, because they are so attached to you, they too experience the helplessness and suffering that any member of the family may be undergoing during such situations of turmoil. NUEST’s Pet-Ease Formula will sooth their emotions and help them to adjust to the situation.
13. NUEST’s Pet-Alone Formula (for Pets) Your pets can feel emotionally stressed and disturbed when you are away and the confusion and bewilderment on being left alone can make them react in an erratic & violent way, e.g. barking or squealing continuously (causing disturbance to neighbours), biting and scratching furniture or soiling their immediate surroundings etc. NUEST’s Pet Alone Formula will help to relieve their stress and allow them to wait calmly until your return.
14. NUEST’s Calm-Pet Formula (for Pets) Your pets can feel very confused and terrified by thunder, lightening, sudden and loud noises like the bursting of crackers etc. Regular use of NUEST’s Calm-Pet Formula during the rainy season and noisy celebrations will sooth your pets’ nerves and help them to calmly live through the disturbed times.
Manufacturer and supplier of homeopathic drugs, homeopathic drugs for bony babies, formulated homeopathic drug, drugs for hepatic dysfunction, homeopathic drugs for hyper acidity treatment, heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome.