The Acro® Last Chance Filter (LCF) is a self-contained filter assembly for point-of-use filtration in digital printing systems. It is designed to be used together with any of Pall’s larger capsules in large systems or as a stand-alone filter in smaller systems. A laboratory-size filter is also available for testing new ink formulations and conducting printing trials.
HDC® II and Rigimesh® media options are available for the Acro LCF. HDC II media is all polypropylene and has a tapered pore structure. It provides good flow rates, long service life, and excellent gel retention. Rigimesh media is a sintered woven stainless steel wire mesh structure that provides excellent chemical compatibility across a wide range of ink chemistries.Key Features:
- Economical and compact point-of-use filter for digital printers
- Specially selected connections for fast filter changes
- Available in three sizes, for a wide range of applications
- Housing material optimized for maximum blockage of UV light
- Media selected for maximum performance in ink jet systems
- Designed to be used together with another Pall capsule or as a stand-alone filter