|Home||Profile||Our Products||Contact Us|
|Our company is well-known manufacturer and supplier of wide range of Filter Assemblies. With the use of superior quality raw material, this is manufactured under the guidance of skilled professionals following industrial quality parameters. Available in a wide variety of specifications provided by clients.|
The Acro® Last Chance Filter (LCF) is a self-contained filter assembly for point-of-use filtration in digital printing systems. It is designed to be used together with any of Pall’s larger capsules in large systems or as a stand-alone filter in smaller systems. A laboratory-size filter is also available for testing new ink formulations and conducting printing trials.
HDC® II and Rigimesh® media options are available for the Acro LCF. HDC II media is all polypropylene and has a tapered pore structure. It provides good flow rates, long service life, and excellent gel retention. Rigimesh media is a sintered woven stainless steel wire mesh structure that provides excellent chemical compatibility across a wide range of ink chemistries.
The Membralox® ceramic filter assemblies are designed for ultra-high purity gas filtration applications, providing removal of particles ³ 3 nanometer.
• Inert alumina medium with a precise
• 316L stainless steel housing
• Excellent temperature and corrosion
• Superior dry down characteristics
• Clean room manufactured and
• 100% helium leak tested
• Medium: High purity, inert alumina oxide
• Electropolished 316L stainless steel housing
• < 0.38 μm/15μin Ra internal surface finish
• Housing meets or exceeds VIM/VAR specifications
• Cr:Fe (1:1) chromium enriched internal surface chemistry
• PTFE gaskets
• ³ 0.003 μm Particle Removal Characteristics
• 109 particle reduction1
• 1⁄4 in, 1⁄2 in or 3⁄4 in Gasket Seal (VCR2 or compatible)
• 1⁄4 in buttweld or compression fitting.
Potable water systems are often contaminated with particulate matter and microorganisms. The Pall point of use water filter is designed to offer immediate, validated protection for passengers and crew against waterborne pathogens.
• Sterilizing grade membrane provides protection from waterborne microorganisms
• Bacteriostatic additive to reduce retrograde contamination
• Vented housing for pressurized aircraft systems
• Fully recyclable materials
• Reduces the risk of waterborne infection
• Provides instantaneous protection
• Qualified to International Aerospace Standards
• Suitable for pressurized aircraft systems (built in air venting)
• Design based on technology widely used in hospitals
• Cost effective
• Environmentally friendly
The DFA filter assembly is a compact capsule assembly. It is ideally suited for the filtration of developer, EBR, and DI water, as well as for small volume batch processing.
• Low hold-up volume
• Vent at highest location
• Drain at lowest location
• High flow rates
• Manufactured in a cleanroom
• O-ringless design
• Minimized dead space for complete
and easy venting
Pall India Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Manish Mahajan (Senior Marketing Manager)
6th Floor, Sumer Plaza, CTS - 419, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri East
Mumbai - 400059, Maharashtra, India
|Contact via E-mail||Contact via SMS|