Blister Packing Machine
Save money and time using BP-102 with single drum for continuous forming and sealing. Ideal for low-cost packaging of the highest quality. Brought to you by Pam-Pac, in collaboration with IWK Verpackungstechnik, Germany. Each high-tech packaging machine is equipped with outstanding features offered for the first time in India.
Thermo-forming machine BP-102 is specially developed to optimise your investment in the machine and change parts.
Pam-Pac offers you the best combination of price, features, level of automation and flexibility. It's value for money, offered only by Pam-Pac.
- Flat blisters with reduced curvature.
- Compact blister size enables saving in Foil consumption.
- Quick change over.
- Multiple feeding possible up to 5 different products.
- Low power consumption.
- Unique ‘2 in 1’ change parts optimizes your investment.
- Output up to 240 blisters/minute.
Blister Packing Machine
Pam-Pac, in collaboration with IWK Verpackungstechnik GmbH, Germany, presents high-tech packaging machines equipped with outstanding features offered for the first time in India.
The BP-450 machine has been specially developed to add value to your product with respect to packaging innovation and to optimise your investment in the machine and its change-parts. It can handle ampoules, vials, prefilled syringes, tubes and combination pack of syringe + ampoule, etc. up to a cavity depth of 28mm.
The BP-450 machine uses the proven vacuum forming technology with continuous film movement. The machine has less moving parts making it simple and more user friendly.
Pam-Pac BP-450 offers you the best combination of features, level of automation and flexibility.
- Compact machine.
- Suitable for ampoule, vial, pre - filled syringe, eye drops, combination pack, etc.
- Continuous motion helps reliable and efficient feeding at high speeds.
- Quick change over.
- Output up to 450 ampoules/minute.
Blister Packing Machine Bqs
Pam-Pac in technical collaboration with IWK Verpackungstechnik, Germany presents servo technology enabled flat-forming, flat-sealing, continuous motion blister packing machine - BQS (Blistering Quickly through Servo).
Servo adds precision to blister packing by synchronizing the different movements. With servo, BQS achieves precision power, speed and position control.
Synchronization of different movements in blister packing machines can be achieved by mechanically linking the movement of the different axes. This is traditionally done by chain and sprocket or timer belt and pulley or by using gears. This design leads to a lot of changeover activities besides mechanaical maintenance.
- High output machine for both PVC/PVdC (600 blister/minute) and Alu/Alu (280 blisters/ minute).
- Servo technology enables user friendly operation with quick change over.
- Flat forming, flat sealing continuous motion machine for high speeds.
- Unique drum feeding systems for Alu/Alu ensure reliable feeding of high speeds.
- Edge-to-edge cutting for 'Print Registered' products gives saving in foil consumption.
- Tool-less change over for both PVC/Alu and Alu/Alu.
- Pick and Place system for direct link up with cartoning machine without conveyor.
Blister Packing Machine Miniblis
In today’s scenario, the Indian pharmaceutical sector has been focusing on R&D activities and to enhance their launch of new products and compete in the highly regulated market.
This situation has led to a large amount of investments in R&D centers by Indian pharmaceuticals.
To support this cause of developing new formulations, Pam Pac, with the introduction of the Model ‘MINIBLIS’ blister packing machine offers a versatile solution for producing all forms of blister packs, vital for R&D testing and clinical exhibit batches, thus opening up windows of opportunity for this segment.
- Designed for R&D / Clinical trials and exhibit batches.
- Versatility to produce all configurations of blisters –
- PVC/PVdC, ALU/ALU and up gradable to Tropical blisters.
- Modular balcony construction complying to cGMP standards.
- Facility of auto feeding for testing product characteristics for feeding.
- Ensures equivalent quality of blisters, when scale up to commercial production. Snap in type change parts for quick change over.
Blister Packing Machine Tropac
The TROPAC tropical blister-packing machine is one of its kind from Pam-Pac, the leader in pharma packaging solutions and the pioneer of Alu/Alu packaging in the country. Brought to you in technical collaboration with IWK Verpackungstechnik, Germany, the TROPAC packs products in a thermoformed PVC/ALU blister, which in turn gets sealed by a cold formed web. This is ideal for packaging moisture and heat sensitive drugs.
The thermoformed blister is made from PVC as forming film and Aluminum as lidding foil, while the cold laminate is formed from a special foil comprising OPA + Aluminum. The TROPAC also gives you the flexibility of packing in three variations, i.e. standard PVC/Alu blister packing, standard Alu/Alu blister packing or tropicalised blister packing.
Consumer Goods Packaging Machine
Over the years, Pam-Pac Machines have become most preferred supplier of cartoning equipment for various applications with dedicated transfer systems. We have a rich experience of installing special purpose machines with purpose-built attachments for a diverse clientele, ranging from small to the largest names in the industry. Because for us standing upto customers expectation, irrespective of their size, comes naturally. Our out-of-the-box cartoning solutions comes from a wide range of machines to choose with, depending on your output required. Our machine caters to output requirement of 40 to 220 cartons per minute and come in both - semi automatic as well as automatic models. Our cartoning machines cater to various size range of cartons.
- Handles widest size ranges of cartons.
- Various models catering to an output requirement of 40 to 220 cartons per minute.
- Gives you flexibility of multiproduct cartoning.
- Attachment of leaflet folding machine or prefolded leaflet machine available as an option.
- Available in both - semi automatic as well as automatic models.
- Capable of handling even rigid products.
- Special Transfer systems for loading various kinds of products on Cartoning machines.
In any industry, it has become necessary to innovate and streamline production processes to create better and more efficient workflows. Increasing demands, newer technologies, and more competition means, to stagnate is to lose out. The field of packaging is no different, and is a dynamic, ever-changing area of great potential and progress. It is in this vibrant atmosphere that Pam-Pac has moved to the forefront with unique packaging solutions offered through a range of blister-packing and cartoning machines for pharmaceutical as well as nonpharmaceutical applications.
The Sleeve Cartoning machine designed & developed by Pampac, enables insertion of blisters into a sleeve, without end closures or tuck-in flaps. Its detailed features are as follows:
- No changeover parts are required for different blister sizes; it is a Universal machine
- As an option, the machine can be offered with a stainless steel finish.
- The Magazine holds upto 1500 cartons.
- Verifies bar code or any other special code recognition.
- Rejects unacceptable cartons.
- Minimal change-over & setup time.
- Visible product path.
The VCP-40 is a unique, vertical, versatile, mini-cartoning machine with intermitted motion and variable speed drive. The machine has 8 stations performing various functions. The indexing turret is driven by a geared motor. The indexer cam along with all other operations is carried out pneumatically.
- Suitable for any size, shape and type of product.
- Online pre - folded leaflet insertion, batch coding and embossing possible.
- Quick and single key change over. Ideal for small batch size production.
- Output upto 40 cartons/minute.
Pam-Pac CP 120 - continuous motion cartoning machine for outputs ranging from 60 to 120 packs per minute.
CP 120 can be successfully used for cartoning tubes, ampoules, vials, blisters, bottles or any other product that goes into a unit carton. Multipacks of more than one product in a unit carton can also be handled in Pam-Pac CP 120 cartoning machine. Automatic insertion of pre-folded leaflets is also possible with an optional leaflet preinsertion device.
- Ideally suitable for online cartoning of blisters, bottles, vials, vial+ampoule, bottle+ dropper, tubes, etc.
- Suitable for tuck-in as well as glued type cartons.
- Online leaflet folding and insertion/pre-folded leaflet insertion, batch coding, embossing and empty
- carton rejection available.
- Output upto 120 cartons/minute.
In the pharmaceutical sector there is a huge need for a cartoning machine that minimizes to the least human contact with the product and at the same time gives high output for its large volume products . This is made possible with CP 150. CP 150 is a cartoning machine which finds application in the packaging of products of different shapes and sizes into the cartons . It is a continuous motion, fully automatic, horizontal cartoning machine which can attain a maximum speed of 150 cartons per minute . This high speed is achieved by a specially designed Rotary pick-up system for the cartons from the magazine . Also, its link up with the various blister packing machines completely automates the packaging process for the drug which was not possible so far with high outputs.
- Automatic pre-breaking for reliable carton opening at high speeds.
- Suitable for tuck-in as well as glued type cartons.
- Carton magazine is provided with digital gaunter scale for quick setting during change over.
- Digital gaunter scale can also be provided in tuck-in area for quick setting during change over as an option.
- Output upto 150 cartons/minute.
VP 60i is a rotary intermittent motion, medium speed cartoner from Pampac with ‘auto product transfer’ system. It is a versatile cartoning machine that handles any product (flexible or rigid), any shape, any combination and handles the widest range of carton size. VP 60i is a perfect answer to ever changing packaging presentation challenges faced by all industries & is the best option for companies going for automated cartoning operations for first time. VP 60i doesn't require absolutely any change parts during product/carton change over, is ideal for multi product and combination packing. Additional attachments like insertion of prefolded leaflets, hot stamping for Lot number & expiry date, adds further to its versatility.
- Automatic transfer system available for bottles, blisters, sachets, tubes, electrical components etc.
- No change parts required for any cartons in the pre-defined range
- Suitable for glued or tuck in type carton
- No bottle – No carton? feature
- Additional attachments like pre-folded leaflet insertion, hot stamping for LOT # & expiry date
- The compact foot print of 6ft x 4ft helps integration with your exiting packaging line or as a stand-alone cartoner for manual or automatic loading of products.