Paradeep Phosphates LimitedBhubaneshwar, Odisha
Products & Services
Di Ammonium Phosphate
- Highest nutrient content – More than 64%.
- Contains 18 % Nitrogen, 46% Phosphorous, and 2% Sulphur.
- Ammonia cal nitrogen improves phosphorous availability as compared to nitrate nitrogen.
- Best basal fertiliser for all crops.
- Suitable for all types of soil.
- Less labor intensive.
Paradeep Phosphates Limited (incorporated in 1981) is a premier fertilizer company engaged in manufacturing and marketing of complex phosphatic fertilizers. The company was initially commissioned as a joint venture between Government of India and Republic of Nauru and subsequently, in 1993 it was changed into a wholly owned Government of India Enterprise. After disinvestment by Government of India in February 2002, the management of the company is presently with the ...view all
|Year of Establishment|
|Nature of Business|
More than US$ 100 Million (or > Rs. 400 Crore Approx.)
Contact UsParadeep Phosphates Limited S. S. Nandurdikar
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneshwar - 751 001, Odisha, India
Send your enquiry to this supplier
Your Enquiry has been sent successfully.