Di Ammonium Phosphate
- Highest nutrient content – More than 64%.
- Contains 18 % Nitrogen, 46% Phosphorous, and 2% Sulphur.
- Ammonia cal nitrogen improves phosphorous availability as compared to nitrate nitrogen.
- Best basal fertiliser for all crops.
- Suitable for all types of soil.
- Less labor intensive.
Ammonia & Sulphuric Acid Fertilizer
Ammonia is required by refrigeration units and steel plants. Sulphuric Acid is demanded by Alum manufacturing units, chemical units and steel plants. PPL has large storage capacities for these products, which are available for industrial consumption in and around Orissa.
Muriate Of Potash (Mop) Fertilizer
Muriate of Potash (MOP), one of the major plant nutrients, is imported by PPL through various ports of India and is sold in the marketing territory along with other complex fertilizers.
- Provides strength to the stems and develops the root system.
- Increases resistance to diseases in plants.
- Improves nitrogen and phosphorous uptake.
- Essential for grain filling and grain weight.
NPK Fertilizer (10:26:26)
- High constituent NPK containing (60%) three major plant nutrients.
- Phosphorous & Potash nutrient ratio of 12:32:16 is 2:1 most suitable fertilizer for basal application, where high rate of P2O5 is recommended as compared to potash.
- More than one essential plant nutrient are available in packet.
- Less time and labor required.
NPK Fertilizer (12:32:16)
- Contains three major plant nutrients.
- Highest total nutrient among NPK containing product (62%) with three major plant nutrients in granule form.
- Nitrogen in Ammoniacal (Ammonium Sulphate) form.
- Phosphates (P2O5) and Potash (K2O) contents are almost wholly in water soluble form making it easily and quickly available to plants.
- 1:1 ratio of Phosphorous & Potash most suitable fertilizer for sugarcane & potato cultivation.
- Less time and labor required to apply a single fertilizer than to apply straight fertilizer separately.
- 26%potassium in water soluble form.
- Also contains 2% sulphur enhances the yield and quality of crops such as Onions, , Ginger, Garlic, Tomato, Cabbage, Oil Seed etc.
To,Paradeep Phosphates Limited