Pegasus Assets Reconstruction Private LimitedView mapNariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Products and Services
- Asset Reconstruction Service
- Advisory Service
- Highest Possible Returns
- Innovative Resolution Service
- Distressed Debt Securities Service
Pegasus Assets Reconstruction Pvt. Ltd. Is the first company in the private sector to receive the certificate of registration from the reserve bank of india. It is also the only arc with a truly independent board of directors which includes a former executive director, international monetary fund (imf), a former chairman of india's largest merchant bank- sbi caps, a former chairman of the central board of direct taxes, and a former chairman of union bank of india, bank of india and indian banks association.
It's indian managing director and deputy managing director have a combined experience of over 50 years in the indian banking and finance sectors. Combined, they have raised more than $2. 6 billion from the indian public equity and debt markets and launched some of the largest mutual funds in the country. The managing director has given loans of over $ 2 billion to over 2,200 companies and worked on resolutions worth $200 million of over 200 accounts. The deputy managing director conceptualized and sold new financial instruments in the indian capital markets such as equity linked debentures and equity linked preference capital.
Aim / Vision / MissionVision-
Pegasus' vision is to be the leading independent Asset Reconstruction Company (ARC) in india, providing the highest possible returns to investors and lenders.
- Maximize Value through innovative resolution methodologies
- Minimize losses arising from dispositions
- Help create a thriving secondary market for distressed debt securities.
Team / ManpowerBoard of Directors-
- S. K. Tuteja, Chairman (Independent)
- V. K. Chopra, Director (Independent)
- Sameer Sain, Director (Independent)
- Anshul Bhimjyani, Director
- Bhavik Bhimjyani, Director
- Manish Gupta, Director
- Nature of Business
Mumbai - 400021