Since its inception in 1998, as an organization Pavani Engineers has given all it takes to create a niche for itself in the HVAC&R vertical. Initially the organization represented M/s Voltas Ltd. as their channel partners till 2004. During this tenure it handled ductable and packaged air-conditioning systems successfully. Subsequently, it went on to partner
M/s Blue Star Ltd. as an authorized systems provider for the entire spectrum of air-conditioning products ranging from unitary products to chiller packages.
With ample exposure and an enviable list of client goodwill, Pavani Engineers took a leap forward with an urge to reach higher goals and meet with the growing demands of the market. It capitalized further by passing on wisdom to medium and large scale entrepreneurs who wished to integrate HVAC&R solutions to match their business, production and comfort outputs.
Pavani Engineers take pride in having executed projects worth 170 million (INR) during the FY 2008-2009.
The Pavani Engineers executive management think tank consists of:
- Mr. V Subramanian: A qualified Mechanical Engineer with a Masters in Business Management started his career with M/s Voltas Ltd. where he handled various complex and diverse project ventures single-handedly before venturing as an entrepreneur. He is primarily responsible for leading Pavani Engineers┐ sales and marketing efforts including strategies to expand the organization.
- Mr. BVN Satyanarayana Kumar: With over 20 years of experience in managing air-conditioning and refrigeration related issues; he has got vast experience in the field of HVAC&R and exposure to various applications related to his field. A degree in Mechanical Engineering and an MBA to boot, he started his career at M/s Voltas Ltd. before starting off as business partner in Pavani Engineers. He has proven to be an integral part of the leadership team as well as the company┐s year after year growth.
Team / Manpower
Our Team Members are:
Mr. V Subramanian: A qualified Mechanical Engineer with a Masters in Business Management started his career with M/s Voltas Ltd. where he handled various complex and diverse project ventures single-handedly before venturing as an entrepreneur.
Mr. BVN Satyanarayana Kumar: With over 20 years of experience in managing air-conditioning and refrigeration related issues; he has got vast experience in the field of HVAC&R and exposure to various applications related to his field.
Choosing us as your HVAC&R solution provider helps you benefit in more than one way. Opting for any of our services, you avail the following six advantages:
Detailed Study of Requirements
We minutely study and infer each and every detail with utmost care before undertaking a project. And try to provide simple, economical and efficient solutions to all your HVAC&R requirements.
Equipped with a strong team of qualified engineers who are well trained to execute and deliver projects in a smooth, efficient and timely manner.
Commitment to Quality
To constantly endeavor and implement quality for long-lasting performances.
Cost Effective Solutions
To minimize operational costs and try to cut down on unwanted processes which would add to the overall project cost.
Backed with more than a decade of successful engagements with India’s leading brands we know how to ensure exceptional results within specified timeframes and budgets.
Post- Sales Service & Customer Satisfaction
We are committed to ensure that our installed equipments & processes receive the highest level of schedule maintenance and emergency repair. Your satisfaction means everything to us for future referrals.
|Year of Establishment||1998|
| Nature of Business||Service Provider|
Posted on: [10-JUN-11]
Happenings / News / Press Coverage
• Pavani Engineers launches service on wheels 22 January, 2011
Pavani Engineers have launched its first service on wheels to offer better services to its customers in Hyderabad and its surrounding regions. The mobile vehicle is fully equipped with all the necessary essentials to attend and address to all customer related HVAC services.
• First Green Building Project 27th Jan 2011
Pavani Engineers commissioned its first HVAC Green building project at Hyderabad. The project was successfully
completed in record time for its client M/s VMC, Hyderabad.
• Pavani Engineers celebrates its 13th Anniversary 7th Jan 2011
Pavani Engineers brought in its 13th anniversary celebrations at Hyderabad in a special way. Recalling the day as a monumental significance, Pavani Engineers Managing Partner Mr. V Subramanian thanked all its leaders and associates who had contributed significantly towards the growth of PE as a leading HVAC solution provider.
Mr. BVN Satyanarayana Kumar, Managing Partner, PE, also spoke on the occasion saying- “PE has grown from a two
people company to a 60 plus strong group of professionals and we believe that we will continue to extend professional technology solutions and service support to prompt our company’s business in future.
Please provide your contact details
Send your enquiry to this supplier