Hr Shared Services
In line with PeopleStrong’s vision on HR Outsourcing, the mission of HR Shared Services is to provide employees of client organizations with cost-effective, high quality, timely and efficient services. We achieve these multi-dimensional goals by service offerings strengthened by in-house technology, supported successfully by our extensive understanding of Human Resources function. Research suggests the following compelling reasons why companies should consider Shared Services in their HR organizations.
- Most companies report 21 percent to 80 percent savings by switching their HR delivery mechanism to shared services.
- HR SSC helps in delivering a consistent service experience to employees with huge reduction in errors even when multiple vendors are involved as is most often the case
- HR SSC allows to sustain a consistent set of HR practices across an enterprise which are derived and continuously improved on basis of industry benchmarking
- Enabling HR professionals to focus on strategic support of the organization instead of being bogged down with routine administrative requests provides even more benefits
- As companies devise human capital management (HCM) strategies to give them a competitive edge in hiring, training and deploying employees to meet business goals, HR shared services has entered an era of increased relevance and value.
Total HR Cost Per Employee, 2006
World-class organizations spent 13 percent less on human resources costs per employee than the peer group in 2006.
Payroll Management Services
People Strong Payroll and Compliance Management Vertical offers superior control through our in-house technology along with the convenience and peace of mind of tax filing and other Statutory Compliance services. Depending on client organization’s size, industry and budget, PeopleStrong can provide a solution which best suites client’s need and meets the client's expectations. Value added services like Employee Self Service(ESS) module can also be provided. Our leadership in the field of HR analytics allows us to offer superior Payroll analytics and other operational reports which aid clients in more accurate decision making. The whole gamut of Payroll management services include-
- Payroll management
- Employee Self Service with Payslip interface
- Statutory Compliances like PF, Professional Tax, Gratuity etc.– integrates state-wise and other regulatory laws relating to taxation for compliances
- Comprehensive Reporting - managing the Business continuity and the data security
- Payroll Helpdesk – provide employees with quick resolutions using an online/call centre helpdesk
- Enrolments – Enrol employees quickly providing enrolment information on one easy screen
- Reconciliation and Billing – Tracking and maintaining beneficiaries information and carrier invoicing
- Comprehensive Statements – Employee Communication tools for Benefits statements, cost of hidden pay checks and confirmation statements
- Enhanced data security through state of the art infrastructure
As Indian companies grapple with recruitment problems emanating from traditional contingent staffing model offered by placement agencies, PeopleStrong offers Recruitment Process Outsourcing to cater to their exact needs.
Under this model, PeopleStrong works with the clients by agreeing to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) which allows clients to have a clear visibility across various stages and hence control of recruitment. Just as the manpower planning is completed, PeopleStrong takes over to understand JDs and agree to mutual SLAs to achieve quick team ramp-ups. Depending on exact contextual requirements, we offer changes in the model to best suit client needs.