Download IndiaMART App
The economic feasibility parameters are:
- Does this project align with the business goal or long term strategy of Pricol?
- Does it meet the financial objectives of the company?
- Do we have some benefit to develop the team to a higher value in taking up future work?
- Did we cover or address business risk or process risk while taking up the project?
- Do we have the stake holder support in taking up the project?
The operational feasibility parameters are:
- Does this project require some investment in tools, skill levels, hiring, infrastructures?
- Do we have the right mix of team to take up this project?
- Is there any time zone advantage?
- Did we anticipate any operational risk …like staffing, people leaving the company in the middle of the project?
- Identify the anticipated impact on customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty?
Project Feasibility Study
while doing the schedule feasibility of the projects we check vaious parameters like:
- do we have right estimation for this project?
- can we complete the project on said date?
- did we schedule the review period well in advance?
- did we take into account the national holidays, team, individual leaves? based on this parameters we calculate the score and check the schedule feasibility of the project.
our technical feasibility parameters involved:
- do we have the right technical inputs / clarity of this project?
- do we have the right technical skills to take up this project?
- do we have the right tools to take up this project?
- is there any training required / technical mentoring?
- do we have the right understanding of the concept and deliverable that the customer desires to have?
- did we analyse the right way to do this project? . I. E cfd or fea or design or simulation?